Page 125 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4013

Thread: The Hang Out: Anal Commando Collector's Edition

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sorry got lost

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    No alcohol or loud noise after 10pm.
    You can't walk around naked in your own home.
    Random toilet checks...if you don't flush you get fined.
    Chewing gum is illegal.
    Graffiti...caning as well as a fine or maybe prison.
    Death penalty for drugs.
    Homosexuality is illegal...although this might only be for men I suspect.
    Suicide is illegal.
    Plenty of bars, coffee shops, etc to drink until whatever time of the morning you wish. My local pub is open till midnight. You can hop into town and go to clubs open until 6am. At 6am you can go to the coffee shop and drink there.
    This is due to the fact that most people live in flats that are opposite others, so with the lights on at night and the curtains open, someone can probably see you in all your glory. I haven't yet been caught for this though. Maybe because I picked a flat that no one can see inside.
    Never heard of random toilet checks, and to be honest, people who leave floaters should be fined, it's rank.
    The importation of large amounts of chewing gum is illegal. The possession and consumption is not. Also, you don't need to worry about sitting down on the bus/train or putting your hand under the table and getting a suprise.
    True, no graffiti here. Those who do it do get caned. Keeps things looking clean.
    Death penalty for drug smuggling, lighter sentences for those who are caught in the act.
    This law is not enforced in any way, there's gay bars and pride festivals here.
    This is a hangover from British law that hasn't been removed. Obviously, cannot be enforced.
    Last edited by D; 13th-July-2016 at 10:30.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    wow I haven't seen zor post in the HO for...I can't remember the last time.
    Rather surprised myself

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    the floater piece.
    ^^ logged it for that gem.
    about it, while i agree to the power of ???, there's a BIG problem i as a human have with the whole deal.
    and i'm preparing for an all-out assault in the long run.
    granted, while i know NOT of 'kor' in person, i'll take my british servitude ANY fuckin day of the infinite.
    yes, would LOVE a banging isp and upload, but just not down with authoritarian states and masses that are forced/agree to comply.
    i guess what i'm asking is, do you see a bigger problem here?
    it's the SHEER principle a military dictator (a real duckegg) backed up with a police state can kick doors in on the random, disappear the occupants, and the peasant peops live in fear for their lives on a daily basis.
    the place is clearly divided, no worse in concept like any greedy human infested place, but at least your dicktaterz have the MIRVs to back up their madness, and since the west is FULL of double-standards, WE acknowledge that wholeheartedly, bow in fear to your superior NUCLEAR might, and will do trade with you.
    UK gvt, bypassed consent of it's peops, we like your style.
    [edit]
    singapore.
    sorry, looked at the speedtest.
    Last edited by amiga1200; 13th-July-2016 at 10:47.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by a500+ View Post
    ^^ logged it for that gem.
    about it, while i agree to the power of ???, there's a BIG problem i as a human have with the whole deal.
    and i'm preparing for an all-out assault in the long run.
    granted, while i know NOT of 'kor' in person, i'll take my british servitude ANY fuckin day of the infinite.
    yes, would LOVE a banging isp and upload, but just not down with authoritarian states and masses that are forced/agree to comply.
    i guess what i'm asking is, do you see a bigger problem here?
    it's the SHEER principle a military dictator (a real duckegg) backed up with a police state can kick doors in on the random, disappear the occupants, and the peasant peops live in fear for their lives on a daily basis.
    the place is clearly divided, no worse in concept like any greedy human infested place, but at least your dicktaterz have the MIRVs to back up their madness, and since the west is FULL of double-standards, WE acknowledge that wholeheartedly, bow in fear to your superior NUCLEAR might, and will do trade with you.
    UK gvt, bypassed consent of it's peops, we like your style.
    [edit]
    singapore.
    sorry, looked at the speedtest.
    Wow, er OK. Very little of that made any sense. Are you saying the UK is a police state? Things really have gone downhill!

Thanks
    EP Points

^^ YEP!

inching more there day by day, but the real killer of it for me, is the fucking dumbass peops all down with a better deal for themselves, fuck the neighbors, just a simple human condition, with an english accent to it.
    YES, we are getting there.
    not as bad as above, but we have out own slant on dealing with dissidence and dissidents, and LOVE to rub it in the faces of the weak.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    wow I haven't seen zor post in the HO for...I can't remember the last time.
    Ya he must be bored but it was a funny post.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by a500+ View Post
    ^^ yikes.
    arms race it is!
    why is this account still active?
    shouldn't it be grilled already?
    i did reflect my pettyness back.
    the monopoly belongs to the ringleaders, not the users.
    It's active cos you keep using it

If you are still here is clearly cos we aren't mean spirited. At all

Leave already if you want or don't, it's up to you. But if you stay, try to not be annoying. Otherwise we'll understand you are acting just to get a reaction from us.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hear that in Singapore you basically can't criticise the religion at all, it outwardly claims to be a country with freedom of speech but is actually quite harsh and you can't criticse either Islam or Christianity within Singapore without incurring harsh penalties.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Also, hi Dave! How's life treating you?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi Dave, how are you?

Did you post here just to showoff your internet connection.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, you need an SSD to take advantage of it really, as HDDs are too slow to hit full speed. Steam downloads at around 110MB/s. I've had 1Gbps for several years, it's already old news now.

I could get a 10Gbps line but I'd need to buy a new router, a new NIC and move away from a SATA SSD to even make it remotely worthwhile. Money.

https://www.singtelshop.com/10GbpsFibre/
    A lot of money. Nothing that I know of in the consumer space has 10gbps jacks and it would take a PCIe SSD to hit those kind of write speeds .

Edit: How does your latency hold up internationally?
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 13th-July-2016 at 15:41.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi Dave! How's your cat??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Plenty of bars, coffee shops, etc to drink until whatever time of the morning you wish. My local pub is open till midnight. You can hop into town and go to clubs open until 6am. At 6am you can go to the coffee shop and drink there.
    This is due to the fact that most people live in flats that are opposite others, so with the lights on at night and the curtains open, someone can probably see you in all your glory. I haven't yet been caught for this though. Maybe because I picked a flat that no one can see inside.
    Never heard of random toilet checks, and to be honest, people who leave floaters should be fined, it's rank.
    The importation of large amounts of chewing gum is illegal. The possession and consumption is not. Also, you don't need to worry about sitting down on the bus/train or putting your hand under the table and getting a suprise.
    True, no graffiti here. Those who do it do get caned. Keeps things looking clean.
    Death penalty for drug smuggling, lighter sentences for those who are caught in the act.
    This law is not enforced in any way, there's gay bars and pride festivals here.
    This is a hangover from British law that hasn't been removed. Obviously, cannot be enforced.
    There are laws here for unreasonable noise after something like 10pm, but nothing much ever happens except for the odd cases of people that have constant parties that are out of control. Even then, the cops turn up and attempt to disperse everybody but no arrests or fines are issued unless there's something else going on (illegal drugs, people have been assaulted). Not sure if they changed the law but for many years it was ok for minors to be intoxicated if they were supervised by a parent, and not in public.

Death penalty for possession of certain quantities of drugs. I doubt the law would accept any claim that it was for personal use, the law seems based on a presumption of guilt if you have a certain quantity (which isn't so odd it itself, but the penalty is death). Indonesia and some other places have the same laws, and such laws are flawed (even if you agree with a death penalty for anything) because certain people that work at airports around the world are known to use baggage to smuggle all sorts of things. So if someone is caught with an amount that requires death it doesn't matter if they're guilty or not, it can't be proved either way. You have the right amount of stuff you die.
    If you're going to have drug laws like that you should at least repatriate foreigners to serve prison sentences.

I don't believe in the death penalty myself, but I can at least understand the logic in some instances: murderers and the like getting it in some countries because such cases are based on facts and the perp has been proved guilty. Killing somebody with the only evidence being a certain amount of drugs in their possession just isn't good enough imo.

We are an ex-British colony (actually a collection of colonies before federation) and still a member of the commonwealth. I believe the last person executed here was about 5 years before I was born, in the late 1960s. Sodomy laws are state by state though (not federal) and it was still illegal in at least one state in the late 1990s. There are still laws but to do with age of consent, it might still be different from state to state and I'm pretty sure it's different to oral and vaginal.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Death penalty for being a penis.