Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makaron NAOMI Direct3D error -1102/-121

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation Makaron NAOMI Direct3D error -1102/-121

Hello! I have lately been trying to use Makaron NAOMI T12/5 and T12/7 (with MakaronEX), and in the case of T12/5 it shows up:
    <Direct3D error> (-1102) in module NAOMI: WinMain-NAOMI.GlownaPetla -> NAOMI.Uruchom -> HOLLY.Uruchom -> HOLLY.NowyTryb -> HOLLY.UtworzTek2D/CreateTexture 33DERR_INVALIDCALL (Invalid call)

And with NAOMI T12/7 It pops up the same but the error code is -121.

Someone can help me on this? Only 11/2 works for me, but it lags, and doesn't support ZIP files (I want to play VOOT 5.66), while on the versions mentioned (12/5 and 12/7) all games that I try pop the message described earlier.

And NullDC Naomi 1.0.4 never supported cart games? I done my vonot lst file, and Rom board test works correctly, but crashes with [GPF] Unhandled access to : 0x0 appearing on the console. Just wanted to mention this, as it may only work with GD-Rom games, and can't be fixed. Makaron 11/2 supports DAT files and MVC2 is a cart game, which works on it, and VOOT should work too, but IDK how to convert NAOMI cart games either, so it would be fixing the error message or getting to convert the file to DAT.
    EDIT: And yeah, DEMUL works, and it's the only one who worked for VOOT 5.66, but lags, so I tried using Makaron but I have this problem.

Thanks
    EP Points

Red face

Bump

Nobody knows how to fix it yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

What are your specs? I had an AMD R7 270 card before upgrading to an R9, and it ran it full speed @1080p.

Thanks
    EP Points

Intel Pentium B960
    Intel HD Graphics
    TOSHIBA Laptop

As I mentioned above, T12/5 and T12/7 have the error above, and the one that works doesn't support the game I want.

Thanks
    EP Points

Do you have the latest drivers from Intel's website?

Thanks
    EP Points

I installed the drivers sometime ago, but I think those were the latest, but I don't know if they are the latest for now. But it maybe haves to do with that (Maybe).

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Direct X 9c may help (this installs additional drivers to Direct X 10 and above and needed by some of the older emulators)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

It says "The installed components are ready to use" or something like that in Spanish (I'm from Venezuela), and It still doesn't work. Also I have already tried with dxwebsetup but doesn't install anything, so I don't know if it's another thing or it's that I need a offline installer for DX9c.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down....aspx?id=34429 is all you would of needed

maybe you already have it though

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

I actually downloaded that one, and seemingly didn't install anything and the error keeps appearing.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's not going to work with Windows 10 is that is what you have

You can also try mame that support Naomi now

I will warn you though that Naomi emulation is rather high end so your machine may well struggle with it for some games

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm running Windows 7.

And if it VOOT5.66 runs slow for me on DEMUL, I don't think that it can run on a aceptable speed with MAME.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Naomi support in Mame is still new though has gone in leaps and bounds over recent versions, demul is rather dead now though and has not advanced, but tested it myself it is still too slow for this game (atleast with my hardware that is low end at the end of the day)

As Demul is the only other real option you are stuck for this game as Makarom does not recognize the game at all anyway (might not like the current rom used by mame though), but got powerstone working from the short test I did do
    Last edited by Zorlon; 20th-May-2016 at 14:55.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

It not working seems to be weird, as I remember seeing a apparent screenshot of VOOT 5.66 running on Makaron. I don't think MAME can run the game at all or in acceptable framerate, and DEMUL doesn't run really well for me either.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Snip from the Makaron Log...

2016-05-20 15:07:37 RD: MAME image: F:\Emulators\MAME\Roms\vonot.zip
    2016-05-20 15:07:37 RD: ID: 0xB4293435 (0xBD7BC39F) / Gun Survivor 2: Bio Hazard Code Veronica
    2016-05-20 15:07:37 <Internal error> (-1005) in module NAOMI: WinMain - NAOMI.GlownaPetla -> NAOMI.Uruchom -> RD.Gra -> RD.MAME: Unknown game "vonot"

Foe some reason it does not even ID the game correctly

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]