Thread: Android ePSXe - Overboard, Spyro 2 and Spyro 3

Thanks

Default Android ePSXe - Overboard, Spyro 2 and Spyro 3

Hello everyone,
    i hope somebody can help me. I´d love to play the PSX-Game "Overboard", but the Emulator ePSXe on Android can run the game, but i can´t control the game with a Ps3 Controller and also there is no ingamemusic, if i start the game with the onscreen controls.
    This is how it looks:
    Unbenannt.png
    What do i have to do, that the game can run with the ingamemusic and let me control it with the Ps3-Controller.

Another problem is, that the games "Spyro - Gateway to Glimmer" and "Spyro - Year of the Dragon" are running, but after i go into a third world in the games suddenly the game doesn´t go any further...

Hope some of you can help me and i excuse for my bad english.

Edit: Also got the problem with Theme Hospital. Can´t control the game...but it runs normaly and the gamemusic is also perfect.
    Last edited by fabivivi; 26th-March-2016 at 19:47.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?57757 is a good place to start

sbi files or patches for libcrypt protected games (both EU versions are Libcrypt protected)
    patching for anti mod chip games (Only Year of the Dragon US is mod chip protected, Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage! (US version of Gateway to Glimmer) has no protection at all)

No idea about the pad issue I don't use any android devices for emulating the PSX

P.S. I moved your thread to the correct location
    Last edited by Zorlon; 26th-March-2016 at 22:15.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

It worked. And how or who is responsible for the download section? I want to dl ff VII and IX but one Part of it is always offline...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Part?? the downloads on the main site are not in parts, unless you are talking about disc/s then it's just you have used up too much bandwidth and you need to wait for your allowance to be reset but you can start playing disc 1 while you wait and try again later for the other discs for those games

the uploads section of the forum though can be done in many ways that is up to the user that uploads though

http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay.php?9 is the section for site issues though

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR