Thread: ps3 games?

Thanks

Default ps3 games?

hello there im new to this. im going to buy a ps3 modded with cobra ode so that i can put download the games and put than on a hard drive

but my qeustion is where can i find ps3 games. i google it watch youtube and im not sure where to look so i hope that someone can help me
    Last edited by animeboy8814; 23rd-March-2016 at 15:33.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Unfortunately we also do not support PS3 dumps and are not allowed to post rom sites either

As a hint though torrents is one way to go
    Try and google for something like... PS3 Fallout 3 torrent
    That should show you something and work from there

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Weren't those just left overs from beforet he final decision was made

And is there a post requirement too, like 30 posts or something???

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Negasonic Teenage Warhead View Post
    Weren't those just left overs from beforet he final decision was made

And is there a post requirement too, like 30 posts or something???
    Yes there is a post count requirement afaik. Last game share was posted November 2015 so I'm not sure what you mean by "final decision was made"
    PS3 and Xbox 360 sections exist here, the former has always had hardly anything there. But request thread exists (just like any other uploads section)

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Yes there is a post count requirement afaik. Last game share was posted November 2015 so I'm not sure what you mean by "final decision was made"
    PS3 and Xbox 360 sections exist here, the former has always had hardly anything there. But request thread exists (just like any other uploads section)
    Ah. I meant the decision a few years ago about ps3/360/3ds games. I might be thinking about something else though..

Thanks
    EP Points

3DS is completely different to PS3/360/Wii. At least for now anyway

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

well thanks deadlegion but for some reason i cant have acces to all threats is says

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

but why is it against rules to give me a site

well i will try it but if i cant find it can you mabye give me a link to my email?

email is
    Last edited by deadlegion; 24th-March-2016 at 06:58. Reason: merged posts & removed email

Thanks
    EP Points

Like we said above there's a post count required to view. I can't remember exactly what it is but it's not huge. There's not much there anyway though.

Edit: Think I'm right with 30 posts. Or at least close

But who knows if any of the links work anyways.

Edit 2: I think Zorlons advice about torrents is probably the best way to go.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 24th-March-2016 at 04:52.

Thanks

I thought it was like 200 posts, but now i'm hearing ps3 on site is a nogo? are they still available as links in the forums? and good luck with finding torrents of a lot of games, most of the really popular ones won't be too hard to find, but as its a by person basis instead of an institution like this trying to catch em all, what you can get is... spotty at times. Ah, sadness.

Doesn't help that i've had to refresh my ps3 library due to my own messups, always lovely to see the depths your own incompetence and failure can stretch, thought i'd perk myself up by getting skyward sword and play it on my wii u, only to realise afterwards that the wii u controller i have won't work for wii games, esp. motion sensing ones. ah well, also got xenoblade chronicles x so can play that till later.

EDIT: as an added bonus, i crashed it trying to get it to play ps2 games. wanted to rreget down on nocturne, been a year and a half, my demons need me! though since i got that fixed and reread it as a message rather than me typing, i can feel my fog of apathy lifting and some speck of motivation seeping into my limbs.

ps edit: refound the ps3 section in uploads, still says 200 posts or made some contribution to the forums... i'm never getting either.
    Last edited by leeman27534; 25th-March-2016 at 01:58.
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by leeman27534 View Post
    still says 200 posts or made some contribution to the forums... i'm never getting either.
    It think it's less than 200, but I don't really remember. But the contributing option is an easy way in. Just make a Mega account and share some games like everybody else here does, then ask an Admin to let you in. Easy. There aren't many games in the PS3 section though... I should mod my PS3 already, the gen is dead and it'd give me a reason to pirate/post games.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

When in doubt,Search The Pirate Bay For PS3 Isos.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 4th-April-2016 at 08:55. Reason: external site links removed