Thread: Problem with ps2 ISO

Thanks

Default Problem with ps2 ISO

Sorry for being a noobies... I have downloaded a game from http://www.emuparadise.mobi/Sony_Pla...d_(USA)/151099
    This website.. It does not contain any ISO or bin+,cue file.... How do I play this game in my PS3 console? The file contain system.cnf , slus_212.77, ioprp300.img and etc... I dunno which help
    Last edited by x3sky; 8th-February-2016 at 05:16.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No idea what you have done because you have not told us what file you do have.

I could asume a few things to be honest but that would just be an educated guess so please give more detail.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-February-2016 at 08:06.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    No idea what you have done because you have not told use what file you do have.

I could asume a few things to be honest but that would just be an educated guess so please give more detail.
    I done nothing at all haha.... I just downloaded that file from that website and extract it with winrar... Then it contain file like system.cnf, slus_212.77, dummy.dat, ioprp_300.img, and few irx file and data.iso... That's all in that file... I dunno how to send you a pic of that file so yeah...

I used to have a ps2 ISO game in it... And downloaded from website with no problem... It was 1-2 years ago but recently... All the ps2 game I downloaded, it does not contain ISO file in it... Most of the file I search is for pcx2 not PS3( I guess?)... Mine is fat PS3 with Roger 4.5 firmware...
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-February-2016 at 08:10. Reason: un-double post :P

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah now that you have told us what files you have I can tell you what you have not and have done.

You have not extracted the iso file at all but you have extracted the contents of the iso file instead

Either look in the settings of WinRAR and remove *.iso from it's association and extraction list or go for something better like 7-zip
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-February-2016 at 08:12.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

O.o okay! I will try it later... Is it from the integration menu? Btw thx for the reply!!

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Long time since I used WinRAR so not certain where the settings are for that but anyone that is used to using windows should not find it hard to find anyway

Sorry I can't give specific info on WinRAR, like I said it has been a long time since I used it, just moved on from it years ago

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Thx man! It works now!... I can play it in my PS3... But there's another problem... The screen or graphic(whatever it call) is not working perfectly... It has colored line all those and is not clear... I can't really see those characters.. I used PS3 classic and placeholder to load it... I think is call pixellated lines?IMG_4445.jpg
    Last edited by x3sky; 8th-February-2016 at 12:18.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My PS3 is a different model that does not support PS2 discs (I also never bothered to mod it) so this is where my support stops

You might want to make a new thread on the subject in the hope that someone other than myself can support you with this.

You can also dig out a compat guide and see if game x actually works or has issues/work rounds

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Okay buddy thx a lot! I try again!