Views:	237 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	48606
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dwa.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	48607
    As you can hopefully see, the first image is what is seen when you try to load a save file on the emulator.
    The other image is what a save file editor shows me when I try to choose a save file to edit, both of these are showing the exact same memory card file. I did countless searches on Google only to find posts on other forums with no solution to the issue.
    Hope this gets a response quickly seen as I love this game to death.

If the screenshots aren't able to be seen, I've added them as attachments, just in case.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

For it to be able to show that I am going to guess you have two different regional saves on one memory card image

either that or the memcard editor is junk/buggy most save editors don't show saves like that anyway (they can't as they only read it like a PSX bios does not like a game CD does, so it will only show small square icons with very basic info) so it might help if you let us know what editor you are using

by the looks of it the save editor is just for FFVII but is bugging out so it might be best to rip the save file out of the memcard image first... would be able to help more if I knew what you are using.

zip it and upload the memcard file if you like
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-February-2016 at 20:17.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Well, the save editor is Black Chocobo, not sure about the version as its website is malfunctioning for me.
    I will attach the memory card file which is, hopefully, the correct file.

I managed to fix it by changing the region of Final Fantasy VII, thus "allowing me access" to the save files on the memory card.
    I used a Playstation utility called MemcardRex to view the information of the save files inside the memory card, and in that information was also the region. In my case it was Europe, so all I did was change the ISO from, in my case North America to Europe.
    Hope this helps those with the same issue I had.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zorlon; 10th-February-2016 at 04:49.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Exactly what I thought though the save editor still should of shown the other save as well as what is shown in the screen grab, thought it may of been a bug at the same time and all 3 saves shown are identical that is just plain odd..

Saves are not region free and some can't even be converted from one region to another though that is uncommon for a save not to be able to be converted at all, but there are a few that need a bit more work than others to get converted correctly.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR