Thread: WoW Model Changing

Thanks

Default WoW Model Changing

Perhaps this is in the wrong thread. I was wondering if people with some knowledge / experience with this could help me some.

I was wondering how the model changing in WoW works. I would like to take my male Bloodelf and turn it into a Dranei Model.

I was curious about some aspects, though (bare in mind I don't know how to do this at all)

- Would all male Bloodelfs be Dranei models, after the change?
    - Could I make the Dranei look how I want? Or will it kind of just come out randomly based on what my Bloodelf looks like (Things such as skin tone and hair)
    - Will Dranei models be affected afterwards? Such as, will all of them be Bloodelfs now or something strange like that?

Thanks to any of my questions that get answered. I will be reading replies in this topic and private messages.

One last thing I was wondering, is there a way to simply make all boots 'invisible' or something along those lines? turn all boots into one generic boot or something? This is something I understand even less though and is less pressing then the other questions. Anywho, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

HSforum.net
    Or google, WoWsource

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quaycur View Post
    - Would all male Bloodelfs be Dranei models, after the change?
    - Could I make the Dranei look how I want? Or will it kind of just come out randomly based on what my Bloodelf looks like (Things such as skin tone and hair)
    - Will Dranei models be affected afterwards? Such as, will all of them be Bloodelfs now or something strange like that?

One last thing I was wondering, is there a way to simply make all boots 'invisible' or something along those lines? turn all boots into one generic boot or something? This is something I understand even less though and is less pressing then the other questions. Anywho, any help is appreciated, thanks.
    For boots being invisable, you would have to make a boot model by hand, that is all transparent... then have it replace every boot item in the game, and then pile it into a .mpq patch file...

basically, its much too complicated to explain, and there are already guides written...

just google, "WoW Model Change Guide"