Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sounds like you need to re download CD 2

WinRAR can atempt to repair RAR and Zip files, but I'm betting it's too corrupt to fix if it's effecting 2 files

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

The download is the one off of this website so if possible someone could send me a working version of Disk 2 oh and i do use winrar as my main extracting program zip it fast as an alternate
    also i did try re-downloading all the files but same problem tnx for trying to help zorlon

the first download is a .exe file which to me seems wierd as all the rest are .rar
    Last edited by NutterButter; 2nd-September-2004 at 06:47.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

OK

Lets see EP actully has the game twice once in the Roms section and once in the Bittorrent Tracker section

Roms - PSX Section

EmuParadise.org Bittorrent Tracker - PSX Section

If you are still unable to get it you can try requesting it at The Trading Post Trades are not required but you may get a responce quicker if there is the offer there

If you are new to bit torrent you will need a client, these are free and there are many available, personly I use Bit Tornado, thats available at bittornado.com

Once you have it install the thing.

To use it is simple enough 1st download the torrent that you want, then double click the *.torrent file and bit tornado will then ask you the destination and it will do the rest for you from there on

*.exe's are just self extracting so you don't need WinRAR or WinZip you just run the exe file
    Last edited by Zorlon; 2nd-September-2004 at 10:30.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

tnx zorlon ill try the bit torrent tracker thing to download the game

Thanks

With bit tornado how do i get around a router to get a better download/upload rate

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No idea

But try asking in the Computer Tech section here someone will know about that stuff but I don't myself

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

i got soulcalibur for chankast 0.25a off of the bt tracker and it runs ok until I get to the menu. When i try to select, for example, arcade mode, my computer says there is an error and that chankast has to shut down. I know the game is supposed to be compatible w/chankast so does anyone know why it's not working?

btw i have 256mb ram, 2.6 ghz, intel celeron, windows xp, and intel extreme graphics 845gv

thanx

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by chawos44
    i got soulcalibur for chankast 0.25a off of the bt tracker and it runs ok until I get to the menu. When i try to select, for example, arcade mode, my computer says there is an error and that chankast has to shut down. I know the game is supposed to be compatible w/chankast so does anyone know why it's not working?

btw i have 256mb ram, 2.6 ghz, intel celeron, windows xp, and intel extreme graphics 845gv

thanx
    The Soul Calibur on the EP Tracker is my rip, so I can verify that it is complete, and it works flawlessly...on a DC. I can't guarantee anything on Chankast. There is a PAL/NTSC selection screen soon after boot, and I don't know if Chankast can handle that.

Thanks

if you mean right after the dreamcast boots than there should be no problem. However, my problem comes after i select one of the commands on the soulcalibur menu

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sounds like an emu problem to me,you could try a diff version maybe Jap or US version

I have 2K myself so I'll have to wait before it will even boot, though personly I just use my Dreamcast anyway

But because I'm on 2K I can't fully test it out either for you, sorry

I do have Sprungs Soul Calibur and it runs fine in the actual Hardware, therefore nothing wrong with the ISO
    Last edited by Zorlon; 12th-September-2004 at 11:27.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

thx. i already have the us version so maybe i'll try a europe version

Thanks

For some reason, my posts aren't appearing on the board.. so I'll just have to ask this here, and hope someone sees it. Ahem..
    For several days now, I've been trying to download Tech Romancer from the Dreamcast via torrent off the EP Tracker. Well, everything was going fine, until about three days ago. It stopped at 93.3%, and hasn't moved since. I thought maybe it was just being slow, but here it is, three days later, and it still hasn't moved up even .1%. Does anyone know why this is, and how I could get it moving again? (I also have a problem with Sega Smash Pack.. all the files aren't present in the download, but I don't think anyone can do anything about that)

Thanks

Um, I've already seen that post twice...If you're using the search (which I'm assuming) you need to click new posts again instead of refresh...

Thanks

I just deleted my other posts, don't worry. I'm not using search, my computer just has a lot of things wrong with it -.- I apologize EDIT: Oh, so does anyone know how I can get the download to finish?
    Last edited by Guy; 17th-September-2004 at 18:54.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah ask for a reseed in the reseeds thread at http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin...ad.php?t=17407

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]