Thread: DSi 1.4.5U flashcart suggestions

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks Zorlon.

I can't use AceKard because it's not compatible with the 1.4.5 update. I read further & found out that the bootloader on the chip is not upgradeable.

I have some unfortunate news though, a while back I got an "Action Replay Wii" which uses the LetterBomb exploit (thieving Datel) & it comes with a 2 GB micro SD card & a micro SD adapter in the shape of a standard SD card, here is the bad part: the other day I put it in my DSi & it got jammed in there, so the system had to be opened up to remove it. Opened up the system & removed the card, put DSi back together & nothing. It no longer works, the orange light just would blink when I tried charging it. The battery was in right, even tried my bro's battery & nothing.

The good part: So I found out after registering my DSi it added a 3 month warranty, just sent it off yesterday, they said it could take 10-14 days to arrive back. They (Nintendo) also just added a whole year warranty on it. I think I messed it up because my finger touched the PCB. I learned a valuable lesson : NEVER take apart your DSi. Isn't there some gloves you can buy to avoid damaging the the hardware when touching it?

Another question: So I need to know if these sites who sell flashcarts for DS/DSi/3DS will accept pre-paid. Most only accept a VISA credit card.

I e-mailed NDSGamer & asked if they accept Mastercard bank credit/debit, but they haven't replied back. & I sent them an e-mail this past Saturday.

Another good thing is this card comes ready for 1.4.5, & I don't plan on updating my DSi anymore. Even though when it was bought about two months ago it came with 1.4.4 firmware, I only updated it so I could check out DSiWare; bad move most games on there look like they suck except for Earthworm Jim & Bookworm.
    Last edited by 47iscool; 21st-June-2013 at 06:23.
    My Video Game Codes

“Evil cannot create anything new, it can only distort and destroy what was invented or created by the forces of good.”

― JRR Tolkien