Thread: Open Playstation Loader (OPL) v.0.9 Game Compatibility

Threaded View

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    FreeMCboot along with ESR can boot patched DVD burned games automaticly

Basicly the patch will put DVD-VIDEO code in the DVD and the burned game is detected as a DVD video so no Red this disc is not ment for the PS2 ect... screen, ESR looks for this code and looks at the rest of the disc for game data then boots it

In basic terms you put your burned disc into the PS2 and it will boot up or if you don't have auto boot enabled your PS2 will go into the browser as normal and you manually sellect the DVD Video and it will auto boot from there

ESR compatibility list is my list. That was part of a guide but I seperated it as it was too big

The video I only just recoreded just to show how ESR works, I use FFX for the vid.

I will do another vid another time that looks like it lags, it doesn't

P.S. you still have not said what OPL is or what it does yet.
    Oh, my PS2 already has a modchip installed (Matrix Infinity 1.93), so i didn't need any patch. And I use Open Playstation 2 Loader with the SMB server (cross-over cable connected to my PC) because my PS2 Slim lens is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by aurelio23 View Post
    Oh, my PS2 already has a modchip installed (Matrix Infinity 1.93), so i didn't need any patch. And I use Open Playstation 2 Loader with the SMB server (cross-over cable connected to my PC) because my PS2 Slim lens is dead.
    Planing to buy a PS2 FAT to use HDD instead.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-October-2012 at 14:29.