Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Megaupload Kicks FBI in the teeth

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nBerkuT View Post
    Well, It seems the FBI tried to bypass some NZ laws in order catch a so-called "criminal". To my view, the FBI is a big Government mob who acted in response to the claims of Hollywood and the music industry MOB (Mob supporting a bigger MOB). I think it would be a whole different deal if Dotcom had been the only one doing it, but there were (and still are) so many sites doing the same... Let's see how this goes.
    Don't forget Attorney General Eric Holder, the guy responsible for screw ups like Fast and Furious Scandal.

Thanks

Jolly Jolly Good ~Show?

Thanks

Everyone knew that the defeat of MegaUpload wouldn't last. :/ I'm glad they won and hopefully will be back in business soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Graeystone View Post
    Don't forget Attorney General Eric Holder, the guy responsible for screw ups like Fast and Furious Scandal.
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that guy. I cannot believe he still gets his paycheck from U.S. taxpayers after all the mess he caused along with the ATF, the DEA, the IRS and the ICE. He seems to enjoy Federal screw ups. BIG TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Everyone knew that the defeat of MegaUpload wouldn't last. :/ I'm glad they won and hopefully will be back in business soon.
    You're right, but we'll have to wait and see. Megaupload's comeback would be great news for many of us (and file sharing sites in general) but I'm sure the that the movie and music industries aren't happy and will find a way around to fight against MU with everything they've got.

Thanks

This sucks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks

Now we have to wait until 2013 before the next trial to check if they have any evidence left to extract Kim Dotcom