Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald View Post
    i really want to know,

None of MY business.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan Aensland View Post
    whats with the goggles?
    They contain a great deal of sensory data apparatus. They're also installed into my glasses, but I kept them because I like how they look, however useless they are now.

...don't judge me.

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    None of MY business.
    some doctor you are

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I'm still not entirely sure if I believe that you have a neck and the high collar/shoulder pads combo isn't convincing me anymore. So, do you have a neck?
    Oh very WELL. It's a genetic defect. I do have a neck, but it's really quite short. I decided to run with it, and as a result got that daft "Dr. Eggman" nickname. Not one of my best decisions, but it works out. After all, I like what I look like, and once I take over, so should you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald View Post
    some doctor you are
    If I have to diagnose every one of my future subjects, I'd never get the time to rule your simple little lives. I've decided in the rules to leave the hospital system intact. Ask THEM about your slightly disturbing personal issues.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Evil Monologues aren't something we villains do voluntarily you know. It's part of villainy, and it's irresistible. I tried once, and I nearly broke my neck forcing the words back down. I was a fairly pitiful sight, blathering about how I would defeat them all while lying on the ground, nearly bleeding from the ears. Eventually, Sonic rushed ME to a hospital after THAT fiasco. We agreed to never speak of it again, but I felt it fitting to inform you here.

Oh, and Sonic? Thanks for that. This changes nothing though.
    But you have no neck

Oh very WELL. It's a genetic defect. I do have a neck, but it's really quite short. I decided to run with it, and as a result got that daft "Dr. Eggman" nickname. Not one of my best decisions, but it works out. After all, I like what I look like, and once I take over, so should you.
    At least one that shouldn't cause medical issues, its more because you want to boast before you win is it not?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan Aensland View Post
    But you have no neck

At least one that shouldn't cause medical issues, its more because you want to boast before you win is it not?
    I do have a neck, thank you. Just because it's not readily visible doesn't mean it's not important to the integrity of my body.