Thread: The Emuparadise Forum Awards 2010 (HD REMIX EDITION) (Results Posted!)

Threaded View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor
    Thank you, my love.

Oh, and I totally do a lot of work behind the scenes, hun. Or, err, so I tell myself.

Favourite newcomer: That guy. With the, hm, there's a face in his avatar. It might be moving. Is he wearing an eye-patch? Do I even like him? You know the one.
    Favourite admin: Urgh. Crusher, Cookies and Tan. (I don't like leaving out Jack, Panda and even Sprung but I don't wanna say more than three). I really like MasJ too though.
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Do we have any SMODS? Fer!
    Favourite moderator: Ed and Strongbad.
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Gare, Screwed and MoG. Norway is where it's at, I've heard. Oh, and Cosmic is a retrod00d now!
    The favourite Regular Forumer: Um, no idea? Kermit? Plastic Jesus, maybe.
    The least favourite forumer: I actually don't know.
    Funniest forumer: Cosmic, without doubt.
    Smartest forumer: Mistral.
    The dumbest forumer: Lizard.
    Most helpful member: Tan, Ragnar and Cookie.
    Most respected member:
    Nicest forumer: Ed and Tan.
    Hottest member: Daniel Negreanu.
    Most spammy forumer:
    Most missed forumer: A bunch. I'll edit in this later.
    Least missed forumer:
    Best thread starter: Gare and Cosmic.
    Worst thread starter: Lizard and Luffy.
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010: Drags returning.
    The favourite moment of 2010: See above. Also, crusher taking his pinecone license and Skinner coming back.
    The least favourite moment of 2010: Some stuff I'd rather not mention.
    Best thread of the year:
    Worst thread of the year:
    The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one:
    Best Drunko of the year:
    Favourite Avatar:
    Favourite Signature:
    Favourite Skin:
    The guy who's never offline:
    Best smilie:
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!):
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY):
    Favourite LP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Milady
    I didn't do this last year, since I hadn't been around for very long, so I suppose I'll give it a try this time around. I may or may not get around to filling in any blanks later.

Favourite newcomer: Quiji.
    Favourite admin: Cookie Monster, Ragnar, Tanthias.
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Fer, Inferno.
    Favourite moderator: Elin, Ray.
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Evans, Colamisu, Ivolt. (No Ray, I totally didn't forget about Ivolt )
    The favourite Regular Forumer: I can't think of any that I really enjoy talking to on a regular basis, so I'm going to make this my favorite "retired staff" member and say Drageuth.
    The least favourite forumer: I haven't seen Chen around much since about February, so I'll go with Bayer/ManCannon.
    Funniest forumer: Cosmic. That Comodo + Deliverance audio alone should win him this spot.
    Smartest forumer: Mistral, of course, but I also think Ray and Hypnos deserve a little more credit in this area.
    The dumbest forumer: BlackCitadelN/O/P/Q/R
    Most helpful member: Ray. His cyborg-like ability to maintain lists whilst I'm absent is amazing, and I think he's given me the most info in the past when I've been contemplating various purchases. (I think this is supposed to be the most helpful member in general, but I care not.)
    Most respected member: MasJ
    Nicest forumer: Elin. He says he's not that nice in his post here, but he's pretty much the only member who consistently makes me feel like I've just gotten a hug after I've finished talking with him. I never actually spoke with him for a long time after I joined, and actually made it a goal to catch up with him in the hangout some day (he sounded so lovely, with people talking of kitten petting simulators and such), and I couldn't be happier that I finally did. Well, unless of course it happened more often.
    Hottest member: Pfft.
    Most spammy forumer: Chesty.
    Most missed forumer: polobunny
    Least missed forumer: Chen, Bayer/ManCannon
    Best thread starter: _____
    Worst thread starter: BlackCitadelN/O/P/Q/R
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010: Ray's amazing resurrection of the DS list that had long been left for dead.
    The favourite moment of 2010: That time Chen got hit by a car. Okay, so it probably didn't actually happen in 2010 (if it happened at all), and it certainly didn't happen on the forums, but it was still a pretty good way to start off the year.
    The least favourite moment of 2010: Any time I received a PM containing a stupid question from someone I've never heard of, or any time that someone created a ridiculous thread or submitted about four posts in a row when they could have just read a sticky.
    Worst thread of the year: _____
    The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Jazzmahwhatever.
    Best Drunko of the year: I generally dislike drunkos.
    Favourite Avatar: Drageuth
    Favourite Signature: I don't really know, I generally keep them disabled. Gare's Xenoblade one was/is lovely, though. I liked Drag's grumpy looking Link one, too.
    Favourite Skin: Blu Hydra
    The guy who's never offline: _____
    Best smilie:
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): The bathroom one, along with the myriad of other large, animated images typically used by the spammy among us.
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): I can't choose just one. I need you all.
    Favourite LP: Thief 3, Spyro the Dragon, Zombies Ate My Neighbors
    Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax
    Favourite newcomer: Solbadude - Mostly because he likes awesome games
    Favourite admin: Sprung, Tanthias, Jackhammer
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Inferno, Fer
    Favourite moderator: Rachel, Synthetik
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Cosmic, Ivolt
    The favourite Regular Forumer: Jazz
    The least favourite forumer: Shardnax, he always has half-baked posts!
    Funniest forumer: Jammeke1980, UNECM!?
    Smartest forumer:
    The dumbest forumer:
    Most helpful member: Jazz (thanks for those codes), Staff/Retro that answer my silly questions in the hangout
    Most respected member: Cookie Monster
    Nicest forumer: Tanthias
    Hottest member: Drageuth, Stark
    Most spammy forumer:
    Most missed forumer: Nobody I chat with is gone
    Least missed forumer: Huh?
    Best thread starter:
    Worst thread starter:
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010: When I tricked Jazz into breaking 1k posts in the counting thread
    The favourite moment of 2010: The Hangout
    The least favourite moment of 2010:
    Best thread of the year: This one, I laugh whenever I read it
    Worst thread of the year: There is still time for me to make it
    Best Drunko of the year:
    Favourite Avatar: Gare, Vanguard Princess is super fun
    Favourite Signature: Evans, Prude
    Favourite Skin: The Default
    Best smilie:
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): :brb
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): How does I choose?!

I figured I should fill it out since I made some lists .
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher
    Favourite newcomer: Quiji
    Favourite admin: Elmdor, Cookie, Tan
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Feeeeer
    Favourite moderator: Ed, Milady, Ray
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Gare, Evans, MoG, screwed, Zaladane
    The favourite Regular Forumer: I dunno
    The least favourite forumer: You. Yes YOU! You know who you are.
    Funniest forumer: Ray, Elmdor
    Smartest forumer: Mistral
    The dumbest forumer: If you are reading this, it's you.
    Most helpful member: The people who keeps this place in good shape. Kudos to you guys. And Panda.
    Most respected member: Cookie, Ed
    Nicest forumer: Always Ed.
    Hottest member: First person to PM me gets this spot. Jazzmarazz is so hawt!
    Most spammy forumer:
    Most missed forumer: Roux, Clive
    Least missed forumer:
    Best thread starter: You guys are all aweful.
    Worst thread starter: See above.
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010:
    The favourite moment of 2010:
    The least favourite moment of 2010:
    Best thread of the year:
    Best Drunko of the year: Borman?
    Favourite Avatar:
    Favourite Signature:
    Favourite Skin:
    Best smilie:
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): Pick any of those wallpaper-sized ones.
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): Elmdor
    Favourite LP: I uh... sorry guys I kinda didn't watch any...

Will update this later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tan
    Favourite newcomer: Quiji and DevilandtheSea.
    Favourite admin: CM, Jack, Sprung, Elm... I can't really choose.
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Fer
    Favourite moderator: Elin, Ray, Hypnos, Milady, Syn... It's hard to choose.
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Evans, Gare, Tass, Zal, Drag, Ivolt... pretty much everybody I talk to (semi) regularly
    The favourite Regular Forumer: I'll say Jazz because he's the only one I can think of at the moment
    The least favourite forumer: Don't really dislike anybody, but if I had to pick, probably Bayer/ManCannon
    Funniest forumer: Unsure.
    Smartest forumer: Mistral.
    The dumbest forumer: Might be wrong/think of somebody else and edit it later, but right now I'd say Bayer/ManCannon
    Most helpful member: CM, Syn, Ray (reviving the DS Master List counts in my opinion)...
    Most respected member: I respect everybody here about equally.
    Nicest forumer: Elin.
    Hottest member:
    Most spammy forumer: Every single bot we've banned this year
    Most missed forumer: This would've gone to Mistral, but since he/she returned, I can think of none Maybe Cyber, but he pops in as well.
    Least missed forumer: Can think of none.
    Best thread starter:
    Worst thread starter:
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010: Not sure. Will try and edit later.
    The favourite moment of 2010: Probably the various games with other members. Especially 100+ death first stage run of RE5
    The least favourite moment of 2010: Mistral leaving.
    Best thread of the year:
    Worst thread of the year: Any bot-made thread.
    The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Cos, crusher, and MasJ come to mind.
    Best Drunko of the year: Whoever wants it, I suppose (first come, first serve!)
    Favourite Avatar: From what I can immediately think of: Elin's.
    Favourite Signature: Not really sure...
    Favourite Skin: Elmdor's.
    The guy who's never offline: I see everybody log off
    Best smilie: Those in my favourites list (for various reasons, of course)! ( )
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): They all have some value, don't they? Quite possibly with the exception of the giant BRB one.
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): Elin, Milady, CM, Syn... Do I have to choose?
    Favourite LP (8 people is "Everybody and their grandmother"?): All those that were completed!
    Least Favourite LP: Those that were abandoned indefinitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    Favourite newcomer: Quiji, but that's most likely because I haven't been keeping track.
    Favourite admin: Cookie, for indexing and helping as usual.
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Fer, for doing his job.
    Favourite moderator: Milady, Raymond, and Synthetik for doing theirs.
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Monty and Gare.
    The favourite Regular Forumer: Rasgrez and Shardnax.
    The least favourite forumer: Bayer. Boring and obviously a troll.
    Funniest forumer: Sprung. Cosmic, maybe?
    Smartest forumer: Mistral. Totally going to add Hypnos and Ray. Should have done so the first time around, but there you go.
    The dumbest forumer: Mistral. Calendar, buy one.
    Most helpful member: Tanthias, Cookie, and whoever else still cares to help out.
    Most respected member: I'd say Ed.
    Nicest forumer: Tanthias. Don't think I've seen him be unpleasant more than once or twice, and that might have only been my misreading it.
    Hottest member: polo/Sparta
    Most spammy forumer:
    Most missed forumer: polo. Fuck you, life.
    Least missed forumer:
    Best thread starter: Gare's been doing well, as I recall.
    Worst thread starter:
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010: Was there any?
    The favourite moment of 2010: CMM actually being dealt with and the whole Comodo conversation that ensued within the thread.
    The least favourite moment of 2010: Noticing it was temporary and the convo, soft deleted.
    Best thread of the year: Voice/Graphology/Inferno Drinking Game. I don't spend much time in General Gaming, you see. I hope someone mentions a tutorial or two. Got a few good additions that I can't care to check at the moment.
    The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Astaroth? I think he helps out.
    Best Drunko of the year:
    Favourite Avatar: I'll say Gare since I made Ed's and that'd be voting for myself.
    Favourite Signature: Same as above. Too bad I can't remember any of Mistral's, 'cause I always nominated him.
    Favourite Skin: Blu Hydra
    Best smilie: and .
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!):
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): Gare. Been rather active as of late and, from what I can recall, all over the place with both quality thread-making and partaking to random conversations. Certainly >pkt.

Will fill in the rest later, when I think of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drag
    Favourite newcomer: Captshiro, actually. I've only been back for a little while now, but he's one of the more coherent newbs I've seen in a while. Also, DevilandtheSea -- I didn't realize she had only joined this year (I generally just assume that some people, who are so confident on the board sometimes, joined this year. It doesn't help that I've only been around again since August).
    Favourite admin: I can't tell who is an admin and who isn't. I'm gonna say... Cookie or Tan, if Tan is an admin.
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Fer, I suppose.
    Favourite moderator: Milady
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Zaladane
    The favourite Regular Forumer: Quiji.
    The least favourite forumer: Bayer. I don't think I made my dislike unknown, either.
    Funniest forumer: Ray. Ivolt gets a very close second for generally hilarious, if somewhat disturbing, comments in the Hang Out.
    Smartest forumer: Tan and Ray seem to always have the answers I'm looking for.
    The dumbest forumer: I don't suppose we're allowed to vote for ourselves, are we?
    Most helpful member: Cookie, Tan, or Zaladane. I don't wander into those sections too much. If I had to pick among those three, I would say Tan: he helped me set up a few things for my LPs, and is always a nice and respectable person to be around. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about him.
    Most respected member: Cookie Monster, Tanthias, or Milady.
    Nicest forumer: Tanthias, bar none.
    Hottest member: Milady is my sweetheart. But all of you other girls need to post pics so that we can actually tell, otherwise I'm just going to have to go by avatars. Although Devi has a really nice voice.
    Most spammy forumer:
    Most missed forumer: Cyberxion, Jimmy Onestroke (some awesome threads were started by him ). Also, Litbolt. I'm pretty sure it was Litbolt who started the very, very first Hang Out.
    Least missed forumer: Bayer
    Best thread starter: Hmm... Jazz, I suppose. He starts a lot of Hang Outs. Also, Carnie for starting the "Post Your Home" thread. I had a lot of fun with that one.
    Worst thread starter: Everyone who has started a help thread without reading any of the attached stickies. They only get mildly annoying.
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010: MY RETURN!!! Seriously, though, it would have to be that one post that Dave made in Retro. You know, the one with him and the chick, and the fancy clothes.
    The favourite moment of 2010: Conversations in the Hang Out. For personal reasons.
    The least favourite moment of 2010: Every other moment.
    Best thread of the year:
    The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Seems to me that Zorlon isn't getting a lot of mention.
    Best Drunko of the year: Zaladane. Although I don't think he's been drunk on here too often lately, I just associate him with funny-ass drunk.
    Favourite Avatar: Milady
    Favourite Signature: Gare or Quiji's Zero signature.
    Favourite Skin: Tango. But I like to wear Cookie's when it's cold out.
    The guy who's never offline: Ray. But it could just seem like that, 'cause I associate with "online at 5AM my time" as "never offline."
    Best smilie:
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): The Bathroom BRB one. Really, any of the really large ones. They are the entire reason that I set up custom smilies.
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): Milady. Many recommendations and helpful tidbits, and genuinely interesting conversations.
    Favourite LP: Zombies Ate My Neighbours. The pure devotion that went into making that LP, what with three weeks of planning, and getting two of my favorite members from this forum bantering together in the same video, playing the same game -- epic. Nothing less than amazing should be an acceptable description.
    This is everyone as far as I have them that haven't reposted. NOW CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR CONTEST.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 1st-January-2011 at 10:56.