I read a forum I googled saying the Taiyo Yuden/JVC cd-r are the best one's to get. Wonder if the dvd-r the same brand are just as good for burning games. But im confused A poster on a forum when looking for good cd's say that CNC are the worse cd's but another poster linked to CNC Taiyo Yuden. Pretty much said that Verb AZO, Taiyo Yunden and JVC are the one's to get for the best results.
THe guy I got the chipped psone said that any branded cd's should be good.
I just bought a MM3 psone with scart luma cables. Hope it's good. I did a bit of googling and searched a bit and the chip I got is a stealth chip which I need, and I may need to patch some of the games I have. Seems ok to me. Maybe.
I bought policnont and riped it, patched it. Works in the emulator. Just for this.
I think im over thinking this. I plan on getting a hole bunch of cd's and don't want to buy that many and find out there no good and want it to last the longest.
I had verb dvd not work propally before with soft modded ps2, I don't know if it was the capability, the patch or the dvd-r, I really doubt it was the cd drive since I tried 2 different writers with the same disks in the spindle.(it was the newer twisted metal game intro lagging and video's lagging but the game played fine.)
I found this usfull site. wondering if there correct.
http://consolecopyworld.com/psx/psx_cdr_media.shtml
There saying CDRwin is a good program for burning ps1 games(I have the latest version). Or is IMGburn good enough.