Does anyone here know about this game? Probably a long shot but I'll ask anyway.

There are two co-driver voices, one British, one American. Apparently the voice you get depends on either the region version of the game you use, and/or the region you are playing from. Basically I prefer the American voice (which I've heard only in youtube gameplay videos) but I can only get the British voice.

I am using a PAL Xbox which is hardware modded and set to NTSC region (also I'm using a component cable) and outputting at 480p.

I have tried:

The original disc of PAL version - British voice
The downloaded US NTSC ISO - British voice
The original disc of US NTSC version which I imported from the USA - British voice

This leads me to conclude that either there is an option somewhere in the game to switch voices (I've looked everywhere and can't find it) or all region versions of the game contain both voices, and they somehow go by the region of your console hardware and automatically select the voice they deem you should have. In which case I am wondering how I can make the game think my Xbox is American, so I can get the American voice. Why do I care? Well the British voice actor is terrible and the American one is a lot better, and it affects my enjoyment of the game.

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help. Particularly, if anyone has got the American voice in their game, it might be helpful to know what version of the game you have, and your region etc.