Ok so I started posting about this over on the Halo 2 download page, but was told to move here, so ANYWAYS. The scenario is I have softmodded my buddy's xbox using the old hotswap method exactly as outlined here. All went well, no issues on that end, so I get to Unleash X I use my laptop to grab wifi, then spread it through an old 10/100 hub I have for that exact purpose. It gets an IP through DHCP with no problems, then I FTP my games to the F drive using filezilla. All goes well and dandy with 2 exceptions; Halo 2 and GTA San Andreas. Now for each of these games, I'm at witts end. I've tried everything, ripping the games from my discs and ftping them to that xbox, (his xbox's disc tray is 100% busted), I've tried downloading several different ISO's and extracting them and moving them to that harddrive, as well as fiddling with the DLC and save files incase one of those things got corrupted, but nothing. They always have the same issues. I need help and bad, my friend is getting agitated that his console's not done yet and I'm annoyed that I can't figure this out... This is the third xbox I've modded and the only one that has given me this kind of trouble.
Some Visuals for what Halo 2 is doing (GTA SA is pretty self explanatory)
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0286.jpg
IMG_0287.jpg

As you can see this is clearly not correct. Any help would be highly appreciated!