Thread: Question for all you persona 3 fes players

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Question for all you persona 3 fes players

not really sure if i can ask this kind of thing here. but i'm wondering if any of you persona 3 fes players out there might have a save game file with all s links maxed in a single playthrough for the ps3 playstation store version of persona 3 fes. i've been trying to find one and all i've been able to find is a save game that only has a 35% complete compendium and a new game +. i don't mind having to fuse the personas myself i just would like to be able to have all s links maxed in a single playthrough. might anyone have or a save file for the psn version of fes that they might be able to post or upload that has all s links maxed out in a single playthrough? or better yet would anyone know how to if it is even possible convert a .psv file extension to a .vme file extension?
    Last edited by mordaki987; 24th-October-2012 at 14:41.