Thread: Question regarding PS3

Thanks

Default Question regarding PS3

I just got my first ps3, and I was thinking about putting some ps2 games on the hard drive. But my wife wants to hook it up to our network for playstation plus (we're getting Netflix).I told her if we do that and I put my pirated games on there, Sony could brick the ps3. Am I right or will we be safe?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Your very correct

P.S. PS+ will give you free games per month and it is worth it for that for the single price of a full game gets you a years PS+ so that 12 full retail games at least, you can also tag to buy PS4 and PS Vita content for if you ever go for those so by the time you get one or the other you have a collection of game to play

PS+ has often given more than one full retail game out in a month, you normally get about 6 games in total but some of those are PSN games and not just for the PS3 you also get games for the Vita and now the PS4.

Buy a PS2 and soft mod it to play pirated PS2 games or even a second PS3 for that.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 26th-January-2014 at 21:33.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR