Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So my 3DS broke... Any emyulators yet?

Thanks

Default So my 3DS broke... Any emyulators yet?

I got a 3DS last year from some contest, and now it is beyond repair. The thing is I still haven't played a few of my game and have already pre-ordered Pokemon X. Do you guys know any good Emulators for the 3DS?

Googled this, but is it legit?
    ------
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 26th-September-2013 at 00:35. Reason: link removed

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AfternoonNappingGod View Post
    I got a 3DS last year from some contest, and now it is beyond repair. The thing is I still haven't played a few of my game and have already pre-ordered Pokemon X. Do you guys know any good Emulators for the 3DS?

Googled this, but is it legit?
    ------
    Nope.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 26th-September-2013 at 00:35.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Nope.
    Well fudge muffins. I don't want to buy a 3DS, but I don't want to sell my games before I beat them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not anytime soon either, I hear there will be another price drop soon for 3DS.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Might be a price drop due to the 2DS coming out (it's just a 3DS without the 3D or flip screen)

At the moment there is no choice but to replace the console

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If it goes close to 100, than I think I will buy a used one. v-v Maybe someone will make a 3DS emulator by Christmas...

Thanks
    EP Points

If it goes close to 100, than I think I will buy a used one. v-v Maybe someone will make a 3DS emulator by Christmas...
    Doubt it

Maybe in 2-3 years a stable one will be out.

Thanks
    EP Points

2DS will be around 230. USD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THE ALL POWERFUL GENIE View Post
    Doubt it

Maybe in 2-3 years a stable one will be out.
    A man can dream... a man can dream.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A man can dream... a man can dream.
    Keep dreaming

You never know what will come up, I can't see it happening for some years yet but I could be wrong.

There is still no Xbox emulator out that can play retail games and there are plenty of emulators that are yet to be perfected that are out.

PS3 / 360 have no emulators neither does the PSVita and to be honest I don't think there should be

P.S. why don't you send the 3DS off to Nintendo to fix, there will be a charge for a 3DS that is more than year old or if you don't have proof of when you got it with in the year (A leter to say congrats you won or something like that), the charge will be less than buying a new 3DS, unless you have taken the thing apart yourself at some point then they may not look at it

I was lucky with my 1st gen 3DS and had it repaired twice so my warrenty has lasted more than the standard year and was extended each time it was booked in for repairs

I think you should go to the Nintendo Web site find the number for booking repairs and ask them or ask them online, I don't remember what I done but my contacts are all uk contacts so not much point in me giving you the exact info I used
    Last edited by Zorlon; 30th-September-2013 at 11:05.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Well fudge muffins. I don't want to buy a 3DS, but I don't want to sell my games before I beat them.
    That be the Same with Heaps of People.

The Biggest Problem is who you Emulate the 3D?

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dave The Man View Post
    That be the Same with Heaps of People.

The Biggest Problem is who you Emulate the 3D?
    take it you meant how

Well the fact is you don't need to emulate the 3D part there are no games that require the 3D on, 3D is not the issue and 3D is doable anyway via a couple of methods one is just to have a 3D TV hooked up and use the exact same method as the 3DS, the other is to use dual images. Some video's on youtube already do this.

3D is so much not needed the next 3DS is called a Nintendo 2DS, that is a 3DS without the 3D

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Keep dreaming

You never know what will come up, I can't see it happening for some years yet but I could be wrong.

There is still no Xbox emulator out that can play retail games and there are plenty of emulators that are yet to be perfected that are out.

PS3 / 360 have no emulators neither does the PSVita and to be honest I don't think there should be

P.S. why don't you send the 3DS off to Nintendo to fix, there will be a charge for a 3DS that is more than year old or if you don't have proof of when you got it with in the year (A leter to say congrats you won or something like that), the charge will be less than buying a new 3DS, unless you have taken the thing apart yourself at some point then they may not look at it

I was lucky with my 1st gen 3DS and had it repaired twice so my warrenty has lasted more than the standard year and was extended each time it was booked in for repairs

I think you should go to the Nintendo Web site find the number for booking repairs and ask them or ask them online, I don't remember what I done but my contacts are all uk contacts so not much point in me giving you the exact info I used
    Actually, I have seen a Xbox 360 emulator & PS3 emulator before that was in alpha. They were really glitchy as hell and slow even back when i had my good PC, but I still got through a few games. Though I think the team that was working on it broke up. Back to the 3DS, I need to see if I am still covered if I bought it used from a friend. I am just going to wait till the 2DS and then some before I buy it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

roflcopter

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    roflcopter
    He's telling the truth.

Also the architecture for the PS4 was leaked near the beginning of the year and a PS4 emulator is in the works. So far it'll run some homebrew and they have just finished support for controllers.

Yeah 360 and PS3 emulation - my god...

Sure there's a lot of news for a PS3 emulator floating around. All of it dubious. Not to mention good luck getting a bios for it. Have fun with all the Malware now on your computer Napping

I'm closing this thread lest people start looking for these and start getting their computers infected and start complaining here that it's our fault because they read that they exist/work. This is just going to turn into a flaming argument anyways.

The answer of a 3DS emulator has been answered.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post: