Thread: Animal Forest question!

Thanks

Default Animal Forest question!

Whenever I try and play Animal Forest for N64, I open my menu/inventory and there is a big black box in the corner of the screen. This isn't the first time I've tried to fix it, so I was wondering if it was my ROM, or my Emulator (Project64). Any suggestions to fix this would be great!

Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Does it inflict with the gameplay rendering it impossible to continue from there?

And what version of Project64 are you using?
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-July-2013 at 19:48. Reason: Don't double post use Edit Post

Thanks

Its just annoying, its a graphical error, the game runs fine aside from this.

I'm using Project 64 v1.6, I'm gonna try it with the latest version in a bit.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Can you not just play Animal Crossing with a DS/GameCube or Wii emulator instead at least they are in english, GC version is just the N64 version with extra's, most versions of the game just have extra's rather than anything major removed.

Though I know since the GC version none of the others use NES games in game or let you go to the island that was on the GBA, but that was never a real major part of the game, the NES thing was a nice touch but you don't play Animal Crossing to play a few NES games, the GBA stuff not just the island was cool though at the time, there was a handful of e-Reader GBA cards as well with Animal Crossing interaction

DS version should run ok for most emulator users
    GC and Wii version some emulator users may struggle
    Last edited by Zorlon; 12th-July-2013 at 14:15.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR