Thread: Digimon World ePSXe problem

Thanks

Default Digimon World ePSXe problem

This is my first time using ePSXe emulator and I unpacked Digimonworld.rar file and am trying to run ISO the .cdd file. But when I do the screen goes black and seems to be working but then exits out and a popup shows up saying "Missing render-texture extension" Then when I close it it says "no pixel format available". if this is a fixable problem please help me out! Thanks so much in advance,All I want to do is get back to playing my fav child hood games!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Torrin View Post
    This is my first time using ePSXe emulator and I unpacked Digimonworld.rar file and am trying to run ISO the .cdd file. But when I do the screen goes black and seems to be working but then exits out and a popup shows up saying "Missing render-texture extension" Then when I close it it says "no pixel format available". if this is a fixable problem please help me out! Thanks so much in advance,All I want to do is get back to playing my fav child hood games!
    I had this problem with an emulator for the PSX, to fix it I had to change the graphics plugin I was using, this can be done by opening the emulator going to Config>PLugin/Bios Selector, plugins tab and changing your GS.

Cant gaurentee this will work, but that's what I had to do, hope this helps.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Change your video plugin from OpenGL2 to OpenGL or Direct 3D or SoftDriver

Your graphics chip set does not support OpenGL2

It's under Config>Video in ePSXe

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR