Thread: Dolphin 3.0 problem :(

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Dolphin 3.0 problem :(

hello, im not sure what happened but im unable to open my dolphin 3.0 anymore, i downloaded it yesterday and it was working fine i downloaded pokemon XD for it and opened and was playing that fine, all seemed to be going well then after i exited the game after playing it for the first time, i can no longer open the program anymore i've got no idea what has happened i have uninstalled it and extracted the files again 3 times. does anybody have a clue to what might of happened or what i can do to fix this.

hey guys sorry i figured it out for some reason the program was trying to run in windows vista operating system instead on windows 7 i just right clicked it and changed it.

well heres another update. it worked that time then i closed it and tried to open again and it didn't work so i right click it and gave it adminstrator permission and it worked that time . then i closed it and opened it again and its not working. lol it seems to be a very tempermental program i have no idea why this problem is occuring.
    Last edited by Eclipse Mystical; 17th-November-2012 at 02:54.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Try a newer version from http://dolphin-emulator.com/download.html start from scratch with it in a new folder incase it's just some setting that you changed messed it up somehow

Also when you run the software make sure you are not running anything else (just active progs not Antivirus software that should be fine to keep running and all progs that dont activly do much that are stuck in the Notification area are fine to keep running (well should be fine))

I know for SSF atleast I thought I had an issue but it was just that I had ImgBurn running at the same time and for some reason that prevented SSF from opening
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-November-2012 at 12:18.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Alright thanks a lot, yea when i was trying to run it last time i always had multiple things going like web browser etc. But i'll download this new version and try it out. Wii titles just became available to everyone im looking forward to trying out xenoblade chronices.