Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New ePSXe v1.8.0 released!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default New ePSXe v1.8.0 released!!!

New ePSXe v.1.8.0 released. More details and download in their webpage:
    http://www.epsxe.com/

I have updated the Datacenter ePSXe guide to explain the new changes and the emulator can also be downloaded from the downloads page of the PSX Datacenter.

For the full list of the games that works now in ePSXe v.1.8.0 (149 games) please check the Datacenter.
    http://psxdatacenter.com

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gladiator (psx datacenter) For This Useful Post:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thank you for giving us the news been waiting for this

Just had a quick test of Baldur's Gate SLUS_010.37 disc 1 (same as the PC game not the PS2 game, prefure the PC version but still interesting)

EDIT: they still havn't fixed exiting ePSXe while in game, so you still need to hit ESC then exit via the gui
    Last edited by Zorlon; 10th-November-2012 at 16:44.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks a ton for the news gladiator.

I wonder if anyone can tell me why im getting a kailerraclient.dll error in 1.8.0

pretty annoying and i tried various games and they wont run, they ran fine in 1.7.0

Edit:Found the cause of 1.8.0 not working, the sound enabled checkbox was unchecked for some strange reason, it works perfecto now
    Last edited by Warrior; 11th-November-2012 at 03:22.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I JUST downloaded v1.7 last week. Why am I always behind?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmarazz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Thanks a ton for the news gladiator.

I wonder if anyone can tell me why im getting a kailerraclient.dll error in 1.8.0

pretty annoying and i tried various games and they wont run, they ran fine in 1.7.0

Edit:Found the cause of 1.8.0 not working, the sound enabled checkbox was unchecked for some strange reason, it works perfecto now
    This is great news, indeed. Great avatar by the way.

- Added cheat codes support. Now ePSXe support Gameshark cheat codes. See the Cheat Code section below to get information on how to use it.

- Added support for disc images in PBP format. It supports compressed images, and multi-disc images (a list of images is shown when you choose a multi-disc pbp). This doesn't support encrypted files.
    PLEASE tell me I'm not being fooled right here......wait.....in hindsight, the problem with getting PSP saves to work with ePSXe would be impossible without resorting to Custom Firmware. Looks like I have to wait till until a save for Front Mission 3 & Wild Arms 2 (Got both on the PSN) where You have max Gella (Wild Arms 2) & Money (Front Mission 3).
    Last edited by David Pridemore; 16th-November-2012 at 06:06.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...arter_Pack/403 my starter pack contains BIOS and Plugins
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bennieboi20 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bennieboi20 View Post
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...arter_Pack/403 my starter pack contains BIOS and Plugins
    Awesome.

All the latest plugins and such right? Either way, awesome job!
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by David Pridemore View Post
    Awesome.

All the latest plugins and such right? Either way, awesome job!
    To my knowledge plugin development has been halted, If there are more upto date versions then please let me know as I am unaware of any new releases
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

Thanks

I downloaded this version and I can't seem to get Rayman to work. I have no idea whats wrong it just hangs on the ubisoft logo screen. The other two games that I have on my computer currently are Spyro and Dragon Warrior VII. They both work fine. I'm completely new to emulators so the starter pack was nice, thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by iluvfuzz View Post
    I downloaded this version and I can't seem to get Rayman to work. I have no idea whats wrong it just hangs on the ubisoft logo screen. The other two games that I have on my computer currently are Spyro and Dragon Warrior VII. They both work fine. I'm completely new to emulators so the starter pack was nice, thanks!
    Try using either v1.60 or v1.70 of ePSXe, as one of these may be more compatible with the game you're trying to run.

You can also try changing to a different video plugin (I recommend P.E.Op.S Soft Plugin for 2D games like this), and also making sure you're loading the .cue file (if its a bin/cue combo) or the .ccd file (if its an img/ccd combo).
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Rayman 1 doesn't work in ePSXe v180, just use v170 for that game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator (psx datacenter) View Post
    Rayman 1 doesn't work in ePSXe v180, just use v170 for that game.
    See,

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    Try using either v1.60 or v1.70 of ePSXe, as one of these may be more compatible with the game you're trying to run.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Why 1.8? They just could name it ePSXe 1.7.1! I can't see changes in anything but Logo! I expected more than this after too many years! Disappointed!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

More changes????
    - Over 150 games works now that didn't worked in v170.
    - Change disc now works.
    - ePSXe sound plugin now is better than ever.
    - New cheat function.
    - A lot better support of audio tracks and sbi files.
    - Better multitap support.
    Etc..

Thanks

i downloaded the epsxe1.8.0 and try to run the marvel vs capcom ISO .. when running the ISO the video is corrupted, pls help me with this....