Thread: Gonna Ask this here (gamesharked chrono cross game save)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Gonna Ask this here (gamesharked chrono cross game save)

Hey yall i'm gonna ask this here, not sure if i will get any responses or not but would anyone have a gamesharked chrono cross game save with all weapons, armor, accessories and all elements by any chance in the ps3 .psv format by any chance? new game(NOT new game+) will work. also added bonus would be to also have all characters gamesharked in there as well. i know the game freezes if you gameshark them in before you get leena so after leena would work. i've been trying to find something like this but haven't had much luck in finding chrono cross ps3 game save files. i hope someone out there might be able to help me outl. basically to sum it up i'm looking for hat is most commonly refered to as an ultimate start save if the term fits at all. you get the general idea i would think
    Last edited by mordaki987; 6th-November-2012 at 08:08.

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you tried ps3iso or ps3hacks? I think ps3iso has a thread or two related to game saves and related stuff. Haven't been there in a while though.

Thanks
    EP Points

like i said i've looked around and done google searches for chrono cross ps3 saves but haven't had much success. only thing i've been able to find is ps3 virtual memory card saves for the game from gamefaqs as well as normal chrono cross saves but i wouldn't really know how to easily convert a gme to a playstation 3 psv save. only thing i've found that is close is a save with all characters including harle that is a gme file.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

For converting you just can't the only other option is to aquire a PS2 memcard to PS3 converter that will let you use normal PS2 saves from a PS2 memcard via USB on the PS3

Though even with the above you still need a PS2 to get the saves onto the memcard (there are several methods)

Personly I still use my PS2, though I do have a few HD collections but I can't use PS2 saves with those anyway

... actually I have one of those PS2 memcard to PS3 converters, not even tested it as I realised that I don't even have any PS2 games on my PS3 that I am aware of anyway... I may do I did grab a couple of Assasins creed games (1 & 2) that could be...

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

its actually ps1 to ps3 conversion not ps2

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oops so it is then it just can't be done even those PS2 memcard to PS3 can't use PSone memcards and I can't see PSone save data being transfurable either from a PS2 memcard, I won't know though unless I try I guess

at the moment though psv files can't be built on a PC only extracted

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually it seems possible but rather complicated. One method uses a PSP to transfer the games while the other is a lot more complicated and doesn't seem to work for many people. For both of them you will have to get a dex drive save which can be found on gamefaqs.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gezegond For This Useful Post:

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Totally forgot about the PSP

P.S. none dex drive saves can be converted to dex drive format, even ePSXe saves can be

PSXGameEdit can do the converting to dex drive

http://moberg-dybdal.dk/psxge/
    Last edited by Zorlon; 7th-November-2012 at 13:13.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

i need to convert dex drive which is a .gme file extension to .psv file format though.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Read how to transfure saves via PSP that is done via gme format to the PSP then from PSP to PS3

You do need a homebrew enabled PSP though

Tranfuring PSX saves to the PSP is actually an old thing, I just forgot you can use the saves on a PSP for PSX games on your PS3 aswell that same as most PSX downloads on the PS3 can be used and transfured to PSP aswell as the saves
    Last edited by Zorlon; 7th-November-2012 at 16:13.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]