Thread: Question for all you persona 3 fes players

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Question for all you persona 3 fes players

not really sure if i can ask this kind of thing here. but i'm wondering if any of you persona 3 fes players out there might have a save game file with all s links maxed in a single playthrough for the ps3 playstation store version of persona 3 fes. i've been trying to find one and all i've been able to find is a save game that only has a 35% complete compendium and a new game +. i don't mind having to fuse the personas myself i just would like to be able to have all s links maxed in a single playthrough. might anyone have or a save file for the psn version of fes that they might be able to post or upload that has all s links maxed out in a single playthrough? or better yet would anyone know how to if it is even possible convert a .psv file extension to a .vme file extension?
    Last edited by mordaki987; 24th-October-2012 at 14:41.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No converty possible at this time

The only place I know that has PS3 save data for PS2 games is gamefaqs but not for many of the games yet infact very few

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

i've only been able to find one save game that is for the downloadable persona 3 fes from the playstation store on the ps3 and its not a max all s links. and the thing that really sucks is that i can't use any of the internal memory card saves its all .vme files now for the ps3 version. which means i can't even import a save game from the normal persona 3
    Last edited by mordaki987; 25th-October-2012 at 07:05.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I heard of a PS2 to PS3 memcard hardware converter though (presumably via USB as there are no other types of ports lol) I do not know if your PS2 saves would work still though

Personly I play PS2 games on my PS2 still, there is no advantage of playing them on your PS3 asides from not having lots of consoles out (I do have far too many hooked up at ones )

I have gone for HD collections though

PS3 - PS2 memcard to PS3

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Memory-Car.../dp/B000K1GZIU
    http://www.amazon.com/PS2-Memory-Ada.../dp/B002TK1Q6Q
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logic3-PS2-M.../dp/B000RMRNSI

I don't have any of those and no idea if they work or not

I ordered a one anyway it was only about £3, the one I ordered

I also ordered 3x PS2 pad to PS3 converters (though I know I will have to pull out my USB hub) as a bonus though they also work on PC though I would hazard a guess that dual shock will not function on PC (You would need extra drivers anyway, not something I would moan about too much)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 25th-October-2012 at 15:59.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR