Thread: WOW Kung Fu Panda Expansion Pack

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default WOW Kung Fu Panda Expansion Pack

Ive been waiting for someone to point this out, so I am.

What are they thinking with this? Is it aimed at kids who remember the movie?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll point out my reply.

The Pandaren were around before Kung Fu Panda. It's called parallel evolution. The idea came up with two groups independently.

Also, this thread title makes me want to kill things. If I wanted to read this tripe I'd go make an account on the MMO-champion forums.

You don't like the concept of Mists of Pandaria. That's fine. Don't play it. I will.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivo Robotnik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Why does it make you mad? I think its funny. Im sorry Ive never played WOW.

From my perspective before your post I dont see why it was so bad. I really thought they were trying to hook kids to WOW.

Thanks
    EP Points

Because this appeared to be a bog-standard "lol pandas in WoW Blizz sux nao" thread. Apologies if I missed the intent.

The sheer amount of bigotry about it is astounding. But then, the community of WoW is one of the whinier I know.

"Okay, we'll make a new raid instance" - "Blizz, u suk, cater to non-raiders!"
    "Fine, we'll also revamp a bunch of events and put in a new area for 'em." - "Blizz, u suk, nobody cares abuot that shit!"
    "You know what? Stuff it, we'll do the lot and add in three new dungeons!" - "Blizz, u suk, u spread urselvs too thin!"

It's becoming immeasurably tiresome. No matter what Blizzard does these days, a group of vocal idiots will instantaneously rise up like a bad curry on a sensitive stomach.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 18th-September-2012 at 16:07.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, its just I thought it was funny cause of the thought of bringing in a kids cartoon character into WOW. Im sorry I didnt do a search if there were pandas originally in WOW. Thats why I made the thread asking what people thought. I wasnt trying to troll, but I found the title too funny not to write.

Thanks

well personally i don't like WoW to begin with, and the ads promise too much

Thanks
    EP Points

I actually did some minor research on this and apparently Pandaren first appeared in Warcraft 3?

That cinematic trailer is totally Kung Fu Panda, though. Which is good (I suppose?) because I like those movies. But I'm actually an outsider who's never really played WoW. I guess my first reaction was that the whole thing sounds pretty silly. But hey, what do I care, I'm not even playing the game.

The Youtube comments are positively hilarious, though!

Spoiler warning:
    because it was the best game, but the jews ruined it. if you want to play wow, you need to nuke Israel and kill all the jews in america. It's a fair thing to do. these slime made rap popular and glorifies niggers. they are pure evil. skin them. skin jews alive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gare For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    I actually did some minor research on this and apparently Pandaren first appeared in Warcraft 3?
    yup, i played it

Thanks

I do admire the fan service for this expansion. It's been wanted for a very long time and it's just unfortunate that it is being released during some more turmoil in the game. I would have paid to start my account back up just to fight as a Panda, then quickly canceled my account after that month was up. Now, I just can't bring myself to care anymore.

The real lolzy part in this thing was Blizzard releasing some more beta keys one week before the release date. They got a lot of crap for that since the only reason to sign up for for it was to look at some pretty lights before you had to go buy the box.
    Don't ya hate it when people neg rep you, but don't have the gall to tell you themselves?

http://momsbasementpodcast.blogspot.com/ <----Me podcast about Tabletop RPGs

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by williamjones View Post
    Yeah, its just I thought it was funny cause of the thought of bringing in a kids cartoon character into WOW. Im sorry I didnt do a search if there were pandas originally in WOW. Thats why I made the thread asking what people thought. I wasnt trying to troll, but I found the title too funny not to write.
    Fair enough. Apologies if I took unwarranted offense. It's been pretty much the standing whine on WoW forums, so I reacted perhaps a bit too hastily.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivo Robotnik For This Useful Post: