For all the Sega CD fans, I'm working towards having a complete set consisting entirely of clean BIN/CUE rips, preferably from the Darkwater group. While most of the downloads here are in the BIN/CUE format, it's not always clear how they were ripped. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the games on here, but AFAIK the Darkwater ISOs are the best around, and other BIN/CUEs could have possibly been converted from old downsampled and/or stripped ISO/MP3 rips. I don't usually worry about who ripped a game, but it's clear the group is dedicated to providing the best dumps possible.

The downside is that it can be hard to find this group's releases.

However, I stumbled across RomUniverse today, and their Sega CD collection seems to be comprised entirely with Darkwater rips. However, be forewarned, the site has a very strict download limit. While you can buy an upgraded subscription, standard users are given 300 points to start, and get 50 more each day. These points equate to 1MB each, so I cleaned out my initial 300 on one game, so bank on downloading an ISO a week unless you fork over some cash.

That being said, there is an extensive BIN/CUE set here, and a user at IsoZone has uploaded most of the Darkwater BIN/CUEs in sets, so I'll just be using RomUniverse to get the handful of games I'm missing.

Just thought I would share in case anyone else is as OCD as me about his stuff, lol.