Thread: Crash Bandicoot CTR Racing [E] dont work -.-

Thanks

Unhappy Crash Bandicoot CTR Racing [E] dont work -.-

Hello i hope i can post it here...

Well i downloaded the rom from Emuparadise after the download and all the stuff i get a ctr.ecm well i used the ecm tool that i got from this side.. and yes... the game works until i start a race then i get this massage: "Opcode 27 UNK (PC 000ac40c) (2930,37)" and epsxe close.

Can someone help me? I really want to play this game

Thanks
    EP Points

Apparently this game (or at least, the european version you have there, signified by the [E]) requires a special patch to run correctly. I don't know much about these however. I would recommend just downloading the US version here; http://preview.tinyurl.com/7lpaeg4, or waiting for a user who does know about applying patches to reply, whichever is faster for you I guess.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

If it's a Euro version (PAL) I guess the issue might be copy protection.
    But as I don't emulate PSX games, I wouldn't know for sure.

Have a look here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A better way is to use the sbi files you can download from here http://redump.org/disc/798/ and use the P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver v.1.4: and after mount the game in a virtual drive{ only scsi drives works }and select the sbi file in subchannel reading - file you can see an screenshoot of the plugtin using the f1 2000 sbi in the epsxe emulation guide config of the plugin in my page http://psxdatacenter.com/