Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You can make ONE game happen that's normally impossible. What is it?

Thanks

Blood 3, Descent 4, a console-ready portable with possible mulstiplayer support version of Yume Nikki, Age of Empires 4, a GOOD Alone in the Dark remake, Sadness... man, if only Sadness would have been released.

Thanks

HD remakes of Final fantasy 8 or 9, or a sequel to them! these were my favourite games growing up
    LINK REMOVED - WAREZ

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Killer Instinct 3.
    I just had to say it, the world feels lonely without one.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

A Silent Bomber remake. Done well.

Strider 3. Seriously, fucking Strider 3.

Oh and a REAL Streets of Rage reboot. Preferably one that would be good enough to re-ignite interest in what is basically a dead genre.

Thanks

I know it says one, but I'd go with Xenogears getting remade along with the other 5 Xenogears that were planned but cancelled. Also, I'd like more Xenosaga, but until the Wii U, since Nintendo owns Monlift Soft, I'd have no idea if it's even close to possible. Lastly, I want Final Fantasy 6 remade in 2d or 3d, as long as its done VERY well.

Thanks
    EP Points

-MML3
    -A DMC game, only with Sparda (prequel to the entire series)
    -Remake of Onimusha Dawn of Dreams (as well as the first trilogy collection on HD)
    -If possible, a spin-off of Megaman...as SUPER ROBOTS!

Thanks
    EP Points

The trilogy of Advent Rising that was cancelled. Too bad it ended with the first game...
    As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZuNinja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Breath of Fire VI, preferably made in the vein of III.

Alternately, MediEvil 3.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivo Robotnik For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, if it has to be a remake/sequel and not something completely original, then: Shadowrun--the RPG--by Bethesda, more specifically--the Elder Scrolls/Fallout team. With all due respect to the team behind the Kickstarter Shadowrun project, I would LOVE to see another action RPG worthy of the name. The last--and only--good SR game was on the Sega Genesis. No, not that crappy little point-n-click for SNES. Neither game was perfect, but the Genesis title was actually close to the source material AND attempted to provide some modicum of non-linear gameplay. I'm trying to forget that little FPS embarrassment from a few years ago....

For those of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about, just imagine if Skyrim and Fallout 3 got together and had a genetically-enhanced baby. That'll get you close...

I like a lot of these suggestions, like an Okami sequel, or overhauling ancient games with new tech, but the the game that everyone wants to see--even if they don't realize it and never play it--is an original idea that defies simple genres and doesn't patronize us by merely meeting our boring little expectations. Something truly new that shatters our fragile little universes. Yep. That's what we need. A bitch-slap from creativity and ingenuity.

Thanks

I have two options, really...

First, Tales Of Vesperia as the PS3 got it on XBOX 360. No DLC 'help packs', instead real DLC and all the characters.

Second, Tekken Collection on Steam or similar for PC. Tekken 1-6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 1 and 2.

I wonder if it was Capcom or Namco who forced that Sony gets everything first and the easiest way possible, because I know the PC and XBOX 360, as well as the 3DS, have all got a lot of butt-hurt from them.

Thanks

I want anything from square that's actually GOOD. I don't so much want games remade or created, as much as I'd like for games to ACTUALLY be released in America. Blood of Bahamut for DS, Valkyria Chronicles 3 (Sega those fuckers), Final Fantasy Type-0 FOR PSP, you know the system it was created for? The First good square game in I don't know how long and they haven't even confirmed a release date. They said before it WOULD come out here, but the way things are looking I HIGHLY doubt it.

I'd also like for JRPGs to come back in general.. I don't know if anyone has noticed but they've pretty much died off over the past few years with the exception of the three huge ones for wii (which American's still don't get Pandora's Tower) and the games by Atlus... sorry for the rant ^^' kinda went off on a tangent there...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowsofCreation For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's because Japan hates everybody not Japanese and no longer want to give us anything. Just like their nerds, the video game companies are becoming introverted.

Thanks
    EP Points

- System Shock 3
    - Xenosaga: Episode 4
    - DX: Invisible War done right
    - new Resident Evil in oldschool formula
    - Front Mission 6
    - Kingdom Hearts 3
    - Half Life - Black Mesa...

Thanks
    EP Points

I had the idea that they could maybe pull off doing a new Resident Evil in the oldschool way, that is, with fixed angled cameras, by going similar to what Devil may Cry does but obviously without that level of action. It would need to be slightly toned down but I think it would bring back some of that nostalgia feeling. Either that or make the game based off of the movies and keep the DMC formula. Whatever sells!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmasterkilla View Post
    I had the idea that they could maybe pull off doing a new Resident Evil in the oldschool way, that is, with fixed angled cameras, by going similar to what Devil may Cry does but obviously without that level of action. It would need to be slightly toned down but I think it would bring back some of that nostalgia feeling. Either that or make the game based off of the movies and keep the DMC formula. Whatever sells!
    I remember somewhere in an interview that Capcom was open to trying to do Resident Evil back old school, but I don't know whether that meant fixed camera angles or campy dialogue or what.