Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSX Emulator - Wild Arms 2 - Help PLEASE!!!

Thanks

Default PSX Emulator - Wild Arms 2 - Help PLEASE!!!

okay, this game is old, but i need to find a way to play it again...

the problem with this game is that i cant find SIELJE REGION on the map (on psx emulator not the real console)...pressing square on the snow area doesnt seem to help...im using epsxe (1.60 and 1.70) and psx 1.13, but still got the same problem...no SIELJE REGION...i dont know if its a bug/glitch or just misfortune...it was easy back when i still got my psone, pressed square just once and the damn building showed up, dang it >.<

so, can anyone help me solving this...if its a bug/glitch, is there any way to fix it...ive been trying to download another iso/rom, but that doesnt help either...please help me, thanks...

Supreme Warrior Guest

I doubt thats a glitch, the game runs perfectly in those emus,

if you are using the USA ver on pSX 1.13 you need to use the PAL bios to bypass the Anti modchip screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    I doubt thats a glitch, the game runs perfectly in those emus,

if you are using the USA ver on pSX 1.13 you need to use the PAL bios to bypass the Anti modchip screen.
    well, i dont know about anti modchip screen, but the game running normally with those emus...but the problem comes when i search for SIELJE REGION...i kept pressing square and nothing comes up...

i once bypassed it by using game shark codes so i could continue without visiting SIELJE REGION...that works perfect, but i still need to go to SIELJE REGION...thats the only problem that keep bugging me...

Supreme Warrior Guest

well i never heard of this issue before, did you follow a guide?

and maybe your image is bad, try these, perfect redump, http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...80#post1241680

well i would go get a quide to figure this out.

Thanks
    EP Points

May seem simple but are you forgetting to talk to someone or visit somewhere before you search?

I remember ALONG time ago when i played wild arms alot of places were not searcheable until you did something else.

Also i have tried to search and you are not the only one buddy.

Sielje Region Requirement: Must have done second part of Mt. Chug-Chug. (Need a boss symbol from Damzen)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Warrior View Post
    well i never heard of this issue before, did you follow a guide?

and maybe your image is bad, try these, perfect redump, http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...80#post1241680

well i would go get a quide to figure this out.
    well thanks...im gonna try it first...

Quote Originally Posted by Darklinky View Post
    May seem simple but are you forgetting to talk to someone or visit somewhere before you search?

I remember ALONG time ago when i played wild arms alot of places were not searcheable until you did something else.

Also i have tried to search and you are not the only one buddy.

Sielje Region Requirement: Must have done second part of Mt. Chug-Chug. (Need a boss symbol from Damzen)
    i beat this game before and i read the walkthrough too...ive done exactly as they said in the walkthrough...got the boss symbol, gone through mt chug-chug, then when i searched the snow area, nothing happened...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you are using the NTSC-U version copy protection does not stop at not letting you boot the game, infact most copy protected games don't stop you from starting the game but will freeze ingame or just make it so your can't proceed to the end of the game, by preventing you from doing certain things

I don't think this is one of those game though to be honest

Grab the patch for ePSXe at http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?67412

You can also try and enable the sub channel reading in the CD plugin for ePSXe
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-January-2012 at 19:33.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    If you are using the NTSC-U version copy protection does not stop at not letting you boot the game, infact most copy protected games don't stop you from starting the game but will freeze ingame or just make it so your can't proceed to the end of the game, by preventing you from doing certain things

I don't think this is one of those game though to be honest

Grab the patch for ePSXe at http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?67412

You can also try and enable the sub channel reading in the CD plugin for ePSXe
    hahaha, darn it...ive done everything you said, but i still couldnt find it...well, maybe it is just me ...i could just easily beat it using gameshark, but there will be something that i will miss, arrghh, crap...thanks everyone

Supreme Warrior Guest

Well as a last resort you could always get a PSX and mod it

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by archdevils. View Post
    hahaha, darn it...ive done everything you said, but i still couldnt find it...well, maybe it is just me ...i could just easily beat it using gameshark, but there will be something that i will miss, arrghh, crap...thanks everyone
    Upload a save, (not save state as if it was an issue with settings loading a save state also loads settings)

I will test it on my end for you
    Last edited by Zorlon; 6th-January-2012 at 06:52.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

sorry for the late reply...ive attached the memcard itself...go try to find sielje region...thanks for your help...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sorry for the later reply I actually killed my laptop on Friday, I kinda over heated my laptop, it was on for over 6 months though, anyway no real harm done just lost the contents of the internal HDD (lucky in that HDD still works)

Anyway I have a few thing to recover then I will get back to helping

Quote Originally Posted by archdevils. View Post
    sorry for the late reply...ive attached the memcard itself...go try to find sielje region...thanks for your help...
    What disc is this on (CD 1 or 2)

Sort of got my laptop sorted now
    Last edited by Zorlon; 15th-January-2012 at 21:48.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    What disc is this on (CD 1 or 2)

Sort of got my laptop sorted now
    sorry, ive got a lot of works for the past weeks...

its CD 1, just load the file, go out of town meria and use hovercraft, and search the snow area...

again, im really sorry...

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No problem I will get to testing this, this week... or aim to anyway

I'm kinda busy with work ect myself

For now though I think I have all the info I need

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Realy sorry thought I would have tested this by now, just been worn out from work though

Anyway just getting the final file I require now (D-Tools Lite)

Still recovering my laptop to be honest aswell, but once I get the above installed I should be able to test it right away

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]