Page 53 of 121 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    All video games should be like that
    It'd certainly stop ME from playing video games. And probably make me break my principle on trying not to kill people...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    what is the worst packaging on a dvd you have ever seen, artwork insert and/or actual package, the one from dark oracle is HORRID, its a plastic box with the 3 discs loose inside it
    Nothing in particular comes to mind. The only annoying packaging I can recall is when they decided to package it in only a cardboard box, such as Sonic & Knuckles, long ago.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    It'd certainly stop ME from playing video games. And probably make me break my principle on trying not to kill people...

Nothing in particular comes to mind. The only annoying packaging I can recall is when they decided to package it in only a cardboard box, such as Sonic & Knuckles, long ago.
    Who would you kill ? (i wont tell them their on your hit list :0))

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Since you have already met some of the different "you's" from alternate universes... how did you feel about meeting a female copy of yourself? (pretty much looking/behaving like you, just being more effeminate...)

And how about a female Sonic?

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks
    EP Points

Who would you kill ? (i wont tell them their on your hit list :0))
    Whoever makes games that're exactly like that video linked on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kagami View Post
    Since you have already met some of the different "you's" from alternate universes... how did you feel about meeting a female copy of yourself? (pretty much looking/behaving like you, just being more effeminate...)

And how about a female Sonic?
    - I'm not sure if I'd want to meet a female counterpart of myself. It would seem a bit awkward. There are one or two of them around, but all the same.
    - A female Sonic? I'm SURE I wouldn't want to meet one. I don't want to meet the Sonic of this dimension, most of the time, never mind a genderbent Sonic from some other universe.

Thanks

Whoever makes games that're exactly like that video linked on the last page
    Come on it wasnt that bad plus the motivation back note was pretty good. May you should consider a partner in crime of the female kind

Thanks
    EP Points

- A female Sonic? I'm SURE I wouldn't want to meet one. I don't want to meet the Sonic of this dimension, most of the time, never mind a genderbent Sonic from some other universe.
    Well, I saw one the other day at the mall.
    Here, have yourself a picture:

But then again, Amy Rose is a hedgehog too, right?

Anyway, I just found these "letters from children" on a Sonic Comic, regarding your person... sir.

How do you feel about them?
    (Remember that these are the words of kids. )

Thanks

heydoc.jpg

Looks like you have lots of fans maybe you should start a world wide petitions to see how many people want you in charge?

Thanks
    EP Points

why are lattice fries so much more expensive than normal?

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Come on it wasnt that bad plus the motivation back note was pretty good. May you should consider a partner in crime of the female kind
    Yes it was that bad. Sorry, but random doesn't automatically equal hilarious. And gender makes very little difference for an ally. As long as they do what they do well, I care little whether the ally is male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    Well, I saw one the other day at the mall.
    Here, have yourself a picture:

But then again, Amy Rose is a hedgehog too, right?

Anyway, I just found these "letters from children" on a Sonic Comic, regarding your person... sir.

How do you feel about them?
    (Remember that these are the words of kids. )
    Oh deary me. I'm just going to assume that that image is of another Hedgehog whom I have never met and NEVER WILL.

And yes, Amy is a hedgehog too. You'll note she terrifies me already. A female Sonic is not in the list of things I wish to contemplate.

These kids have more sense than their parents, it would appear. I like these kids.

heydoc.jpg

Looks like you have lots of fans maybe you should start a world wide petitions to see how many people want you in charge?
    Not nearly enough, I can tell you that now. No matter how many people want me in charge, the few in power don't want me in charge. And that's, sadly, where the problem lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    why are lattice fries so much more expensive than normal?
    Because people are easily conned?

Thanks

Do you ever get sick of red?

Thanks
    EP Points

Do you ever get sick of red?
    Never have thus far. I doubt I will either, but who knows what the future might bring?

Thanks

Never have thus far. I doubt I will either, but who knows what the future might bring?
    The future may bring BLUE!
    Do you make your own video games?
    Do you use MS office or do you use your own eggOS office program?

Thanks

How did you feel when you were invited to the Olympics and finally got the recognition you deserve for your prime physique?

Also do you think Bowser's minions being invited over yours was a sound decision or sheer, inappropriate favoritism like some of your more rabid fans believe?

Thanks

-how long did it take you to grow that sweet 'stache?
    -is there any way to get on your "do not kill/enslave" list? i won't betray you. see next question.
    -have you noticed how everyone that betrays you winds up dieing shortly after?
    -have you ever had a love interest?
    -how do you explain the phenomenon we know as sonic losing the 100-meter dash?
    -do you think the hanging parts of the top section of your jumpsuit pose a safety hazard?
    -what was the purpose of wacky workbench? manufacturing? death trap? puppy slaughterhouse?
    -above question repeated, but now metallic madness, scrap brain, panic puppet, and metropolis. these were never well explained, they sort of were just... "there"
    -did you put the carnival on angel island, or was it already there?
    -how do you come up with ingenious names like "panic puppet", "wacky workbench", and "scrap brain"?

more to come in the future....

wow, you're actually caring enough to read this?

Thanks
    EP Points

The future may bring BLUE!
    Do you make your own video games?
    Do you use MS office or do you use your own eggOS office program?
    Yes, I suppose the future could bring blue. For example, it'll be daytime sometime in the very near future. Assuming it won't be cloudy, I can safely surmise that the future will bring blue (skies).

- No, I do not. I really haven't the time to develop full video games. I'll leave that to those who do it for a living. Being a genius does not mean being able to shorten the necessary timespan for creating a video game. Of course, speaking as a genius, I'm probably the only one able to understand this.
    - Of course I use my own text editor. It's not just for editing text, of course, it also aids in programming, constructing, and similar.

Quote Originally Posted by overture2112 View Post
    How did you feel when you were invited to the Olympics and finally got the recognition you deserve for your prime physique?

Also do you think Bowser's minions being invited over yours was a sound decision or sheer, inappropriate favoritism like some of your more rabid fans believe?
    - My prime physique? While I'll admit that I look great, not even I would suggest my physique is... Olympian. Still, I held my own exceptionally well. I suppose one develops some hardiness after being pounded into the dirt again and again and again! Oh, pardon me. Lingering annoyances there.
    - Oh, that had little to do with favouritism or sound decision-making. There was some stupid rule about only allowing organic beings to be present at those games. Ridiculous. I was strongly considering pointing out that Shadow would technically violate the rules, having been built from the ground up by my grandfather, Professor Gerald. But Shadow seemed to actually enjoy himself. I didn't ever think I'd see that cretin smile. I decided to be nice. And to beat him at every point he was pitted against me. This didn't work out as well as you might think.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicAtom View Post
    -how long did it take you to grow that sweet 'stache?
    -is there any way to get on your "do not kill/enslave" list? i won't betray you. see next question.
    -have you noticed how everyone that betrays you winds up dieing shortly after?
    -have you ever had a love interest?
    -how do you explain the phenomenon we know as sonic losing the 100-meter dash?
    -do you think the hanging parts of the top section of your jumpsuit pose a safety hazard?
    -what was the purpose of wacky workbench? manufacturing? death trap? puppy slaughterhouse?
    -above question repeated, but now metallic madness, scrap brain, panic puppet, and metropolis. these were never well explained, they sort of were just... "there"
    -did you put the carnival on angel island, or was it already there?
    -how do you come up with ingenious names like "panic puppet", "wacky workbench", and "scrap brain"?

more to come in the future....
    - Long. It was a process of creation and joy.
    - Serve my cause loyally, and serve it well. Also, not being an idiot helps. And finally, I do not have a do not kill list. I try not to kill, as I've pointed out on numerous occasions. Wanton destruction to gain the world, yes. Wanton murder, no.
    - See my previous statement. I have nothing to do with it. You most likely won't believe me, given that this stupid planet already believes the worst of me anyway. All the same, I have nothing to do with it. I've looked into one or two of the deaths in question.
    E-102 Gamma wasn't really a death. Merely a robot self-destructing. That one was all Amy. E-123 Omega is, sadly, still fully functional. Should've built the thing with a self destruct-switch. Some others, partly accidents, and in one case, a rabid fan. I did a civil service there and had him arrested and taken into a mental asylum. They were understandably surprised that I'd hand over what appeared to be a loyal servant. Then they questioned him and just let me leave the station without opposition. Understanding can be such a nice thing...
    - No. Some of my counterparts have had love interests, mostly one-sided, but myself, no. I'm far too busy for any of that silliness.
    - I explain it as follows: he threw the events. Sonic is not above a bit of that to let his friends win a few against him. I suspect most of them are perfectly aware of what he's doing, though. Wonder why it's never caused bad blood. Oh, except for Knuckles, he couldn't see subterfuge coming if you stood in front of him going "OY! I'M ABOUT TO DECEIVE YOU!"
    - No. They pose a fashionable piece of clothing. To be a safety hazard, they'd have to be about twice as long or more.
    - Wacky Workbench... Let me think, all these bases tend to become a bit confusing after a while. That would have been my manufacturing plant on Little Planet during my attempt at controlling time. Dear me that one backfired something fierce. Also, 'puppy slaughterhouse'? Really? I'm not evil for the sake of being evil, I'll leave that to cartoon villains, thank you very much indeed.
    - Metallic Madness was my main base up on Little Planet. It served as second manufacturing plant and personal fortress to stop that blasted hedgehog. This did not work out. Scrap Brain... my first base... I built Scrap Brain to have a staging area from which to invade. Defenses were decent, but definitely beginner-style. Panic Puppet was, again, my main fortress, this time on Flickies' Island, and this time also serving as the factory wherein I produced my special Chaos Emerald seeking flicky-powered badniks. Also, I built a huge statue of myself there, for reasons that... frankly, I don't know, okay? Metropolis was probably one of the most important bases. It was where the Death Egg was first constructed, and launched. After that, I changed its function to another badnik production plant. All the facilities were already present, after all, so there was no point in shutting the place down entirely.
    - The carnival was already there, strangely enough. I suppose even a lone Echidna needs entertainment, but how on earth the place remained operational is beyond me. I suspect Master Emerald influence, actually.
    - Please tell me 'ingenious' was sarcastic, because I have no idea why I chose those names. Well, except for Scrap Brain. I had no idea what to go with, then I thought "hang on, most of this comes from scrap, and I built it using my finely honed intellect, i.e. my brain. SCRAP BRAIN!" And my counterpart from the past had the gall to call me insane.