Page 46 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks

should i start operation super post?

Have you designed a mk2 laser cannon with a removable rocket launcher?

If so can i have the mk1 laser cannon with a removable rocket launcher?

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you ever played Dino Crisis?
    If so, who do you think is more awesome, Jill Valentine or Regina?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    Why, thank you Doctor. It is always nice to receive a compliment, especially coming from someone with your reknown
    (...even if it was somewhat of a coincidence finding it. ^^)
    I tend to observe my dimensional counterparts. Breaking into other dimensions may be a big no, but observing the other dimensions is possible with the right technology.

That seems to be the case. I read two more and they mention the shoes quite a lot, actually.
    In one of them I read some uncle Chuck (that I really never heard of) made the shoes. (Huh?!)
    Now I see it can only be what you referred (you are the Dr., right? ) and that there are a lot
    of these... (let me copy/paste that part) ... : "dimensional parallel developments".
    (added an "S". )
    Yeah, the amount of dimensions is technically infinite, so I keep watch on those 'near' enough that they can be found and observed. Uncle Chuck, for example, is Sonic's uncle from another universe altogether, chronicled by the Archie Comic series. That seems to be one dimension where I was not responsible for the creation of Sonic's famous footwear.

Nothing to reply, except that, the fact that your information matches so well the one I read only adds to your reputation.

Well... about that...
    No, but seriosly, if there is to be an evil dictator, let it be Dr.Robotnik.
    (I mean, there are some really ridiculous "bad guys" out there that I will not even name. )
    You've noticed. Most of these characters appear to be evil for evil's sake. How boring can that get? Even some of my counterparts are like that. "I pollute because it's EEEEVIL!" "I destroy because it's EEEEVIL!" What the heck is this, Captain Planet? So I concur, if there is to be a dictator, let it be ME! (Note: When I rise to power, I will not be an evil dictator. Because when I'm in power, the decision of whether I'm evil or not ultimately falls to... me.)

Oh well, what to do...

... maybe I can "do worse" by asking you another question. ^^

Here goes:
    If you were to make a "badnik-pet" for me, what would it be?
    (and I am referring to the good old generation of badniks: motobug, crabmeat, etc. )
    More questions are always good. And it depends. What would you prefer in a badnik? Slow and sturdy? Quick yet fragile? Cute and cuddly (I can't believe I said that)? If it's not designed for myself or my hordes, I tend to let the customer call the basics, and improvise from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    should i start operation super post?

Have you designed a mk2 laser cannon with a removable rocket launcher?

If so can i have the mk1 laser cannon with a removable rocket launcher?
    - Really, don't worry. The thread may have slowed down a bit, but you'll note it's still running. I hope to reach page 50, but not through spamming. Just keep asking those questions!
    - Nope.
    - See question 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Have you ever played Dino Crisis?
    If so, who do you think is more awesome, Jill Valentine or Regina?
    - 'fraid not. I might be an avid gamer, but even I can't mold time to my will enough that I can play all games in existence. (mental note: Time Eater plot fundamentally flawed, should have implemented this plot instead. Blast it.)
    - As a result of my answer to question one: I couldn't say. I might have a look one of these days, if I can find time in between plotting.

Thanks
    EP Points

do you miss my mass posts which have been absent for the last few days?
    what IS up?
    Can I ask a rhetorical question? Well, can I?
    If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, then why practice?
    Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
    If a book about failures doesn't sell is it a success?
    When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
    When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
    If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands?
    Is there another word for synonym?
    Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
    Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
    Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
    if we call japanese cartoons anime what does japan call american cartoons?
    why do we call it anime?

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you took over would you make your own Holiday season? What would it be called and what would it consist of? will it be a period of time or a season if you will or a day on its own?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    do you miss my mass posts which have been absent for the last few days?
    what IS up?
    Can I ask a rhetorical question? Well, can I?
    If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, then why practice?
    Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
    If a book about failures doesn't sell is it a success?
    When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
    When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
    If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands?
    Is there another word for synonym?
    Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
    Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
    Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
    if we call japanese cartoons anime what does japan call american cartoons?
    why do we call it anime?
    - No comment.
    - Quite a few things, such as most likely your ceiling, and following that the roof and/or sky. That's only a small sample size of things that are up as well.
    -
    - Because some people strive. You apparently try to reason your way out of it, you little weasel.
    - I'm sure you can. There's that tricky difference between metaphor and literalism again. Do try to grasp that concept, would you? Though I suspect it would make you run out of questions nigh instantaneously.
    - And there it is again. No, it's a failure. The subject does not mean that it has to fail.
    - Cardboard boxes.
    - Because they're not processed wool. They're wool in process.
    - I'm sure she would. Alternately, does anyone actually wash people's mouths out with soap? Because that would be fundamentally stupid. Washing your hands, on the other hand, is quite sensible.
    - Awordmeaningthesamething
    - I do hope it unnerves you. I personally have no trouble with it.
    - Does the word "vandalism" ring a bell? Some people are, regrettably, not prone to letting other people's possessions and businesses remain intact if left open.
    - Because kamikaze doesn't actually mean suicide. That's a stupid western adaptation.
    - You already asked this one. AGAIN.
    - Direct quote from wikipedia: Anime is the Japanese abbreviated pronunciation of "animation". WAS THAT SO HARD!? I mean good grief, be sensible. Even if I hadn't grabbed wikipedia I could've answered you that! Wikipedia isn't scary. Plus it would prevent a great deal of pointless questions. Hint.

EDIT: If I spot any repeat questions from your posts from here on out, I will subsequently ignore the entire thing. Re-read what you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    If you took over would you make your own Holiday season? What would it be called and what would it consist of? will it be a period of time or a season if you will or a day on its own?
    Well, once I take over I would like to think of the entire world being in a holiday season for the rest of my time in power. It would be called the Robotnik Empire, consisting of the world under my enigmatic rule. No, it will not involve free time. I'll leave ordinary holidays intact, don't worry.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 29th-December-2011 at 14:04.

Thanks

Since you liked my laser cannon with a removable rocket launcher idea would you like some more weapon ideas?

Have you picked new wall paper yet?

Have i repeated any questions?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    ...observing the other dimensions is possible with the right technology.
    Sounds like you could spy every single person any moment you want...
    Knowing that makes me feel quite uncomfortable... now I really must have that badnik-pet!

Yeah, the amount of dimensions is technically infinite...
    I think every person has the ability to create a dimension.
    For instance, every mind of a "sonic-fan" (just a general expression to avoid even bigger posts... ^^')
    has a different version of every character they know. And even those versions suffer changes through time!
    (Adding that to the "equation" must give quite the boom in the numbers... although already "technically infinite"... )
    Well, hypothetical stuff aside: I like my version the most!
    (In my version, there is no "Sally" whatsoever. Seriously, geez... )

You've noticed. Most of these characters appear to be evil for evil's sake. How boring can that get?
    Very...
    (And about Captain Planet... )

More questions are always good. And it depends. What would you prefer in a badnik?
    Now we're talking!

Slow and sturdy?
    Depends. Slow would be nice if the b-pet, for some reason, runs away.
    About sturdiness, it do not expect it to be damaged, but the world is still a dangerous place, so...
    ...only if the sturdiness does not sacrifice cuteness/fluffiness. ^^

Quick yet fragile?
    Neither. But it can have a fragile personality though. Will add to the cuteness.

Cute and cuddly (I can't believe I said that)?
    Yes, that is the essential trait.
    Just try to match the cuteness of this:

(And yes... "cute and cuddly". ... But hey, at least you can touch the hearts of your to-be-people )

And now, my question. It is really simple this time (I suppose) but:
    How do you really call this thing?

I read so many names that I do not know anymore...
    (I even remember hearing in a VHS tape episode of Sonic: "aero-deslizador-ovomítico"... so... )
    I "eggspect" your usual quality answer.
    (By the way, don't you hate "egg" puns? Because there seem to be lots of them in the comics... )
    Last edited by foggy_han; 30th-December-2011 at 03:12.

Thanks

when are you and sonic gonna have another epic battle on a SEGA console?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    Since you liked my laser cannon with a removable rocket launcher idea would you like some more weapon ideas?

Have you picked new wall paper yet?

Have i repeated any questions?
    - Not at present, no. I'm developing my newest plot, and I don't need any new weaponry for it that I can't develop myself.
    - Yes. It's a lovely cream white. Red rug on the floors though.
    - Not that I know of off-hand. You might have, but I either didn't notice or didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    Sounds like you could spy every single person any moment you want...
    Knowing that makes me feel quite uncomfortable... now I really must have that badnik-pet!
    No, I can only spy on other dimensions this way. The machinery focuses on dimensional barriers and uses the barrier as a looking glass, essentially. I don't think there's such a barrier between me and you.

I think every person has the ability to create a dimension.
    For instance, every mind of a "sonic-fan" (just a general expression to avoid even bigger posts... ^^')
    has a different version of every character they know. And even those versions suffer changes through time!
    (Adding that to the "equation" must give quite the boom in the numbers... although already "technically infinite"... )
    Well, hypothetical stuff aside: I like my version the most!
    (In my version, there is no "Sally" whatsoever. Seriously, geez... )
    It doesn't quite work that way, although I must admit that I am not certain what causes the origination of dimensions. There are many theories, but they are almost impossible to verify.

Very...
    (And about Captain Planet... )
    I tend NOT to want to discuss that abortion of a series, for some reason.

Now we're talking!

Depends. Slow would be nice if the b-pet, for some reason, runs away.
    About sturdiness, it do not expect it to be damaged, but the world is still a dangerous place, so...
    ...only if the sturdiness does not sacrifice cuteness/fluffiness. ^^

Neither. But it can have a fragile personality though. Will add to the cuteness.

Yes, that is the essential trait.
    Just try to match the cuteness of this:

(And yes... "cute and cuddly". ... But hey, at least you can touch the hearts of your to-be-people )
    I... don't think I can quite match that in a badnik. You do realise that the badniks are essentially my shock troops of the Robotnik Empire legions, right? Cute and cuddly (I can't believe I wrote that. Again.) isn't usually what I go in for. If you want just a pet that isn't intended for any kind of combat whatsoever, I may be able to construct something fluffy. (aargh).

I'll make note of discounting "speedy and fragile" though.

And now, my question. It is really simple this time (I suppose) but:
    How do you really call this thing?

I read so many names that I do not know anymore...
    (I even remember hearing in a VHS tape episode of Sonic: "aero-deslizador-ovomítico"... so... )
    I "eggspect" your usual quality answer.
    (By the way, don't you hate "egg" puns? Because there seem to be lots of them in the comics... )
    That is the illustrious Eggmobile. It's seen a few names, some from alternate dimensions. Egg-O-Matic is probably the daftest of the lot. It's also been known as the Eggpod, I believe, and when I turned it into a personal combat walker during the Adventure 2 plot, I referred to it as the Egg Walker. Technically the Egg Walker II, given that I already used one during the initial Adventure plot, which was more a walking tank, pretty much.

Also, the 'egg' puns especially in the early comics weren't for historical accuracy, per se. They put them in for that most fundamental of reasons for all businesses: They want to sell their product. I might not like the puns, but I'll live with them. Plus, I suppose I asked for it myself a bit. It has become my theme a bit. We've got the Egg Walker, Egg Lancer, Egg Devil Ray, Egg Beetle, Death Egg, Egg Dragoon (and Egg Dragoon II), Egg Carrier, Egg Fleet...

Quote Originally Posted by zudo View Post
    when are you and sonic gonna have another epic battle on a SEGA console?
    The minute SEGA decides to produce a new console. I'm not their keeper, after all, and I'm certainly not going to build one for them. I have new plots to devise!

Thanks
    EP Points

I... don't think I can quite match that in a badnik. You do realise that the badniks are essentially my shock troops of the Robotnik Empire legions, right?
    Yeah, and yeah.
    Anyway, I was just wondering: You are not using animals to make the troops, right?
    (I hope you use rings or "non-living" things, or else I will seriously despise the forces of your rulership. )

Cute and cuddly (I can't believe I wrote that. Again.) ...
    Do I sense... denial?

If you want just a pet that isn't intended for any kind of combat whatsoever, ...
    Gosh, no!

I may be able to construct something fluffy. (aargh).
    Denial?

We've got the Egg Walker, Egg Lancer, Egg Devil Ray, Egg Beetle, Death Egg, Egg Dragoon (and Egg Dragoon II), Egg Carrier, Egg Fleet...
    And let us not forget the Egg Viper.
    Now, if I may, I must say that, from that list, the Death Egg was, to me, the "Egg" that enforced the most respect.
    So... when did you agree to share the project with the "sith"?
    (Don't forget I have a "geek" dad. )
    Last edited by foggy_han; 31st-December-2011 at 01:12.

Thanks

sir, sir i have a question

do you know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rok124 View Post
    sir, sir i have a question

do you know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
    At a guess, and this is a complete stab in the dark, you understand: It tastes nice?

Also, it's probably well-advertised and a known brand, and so on and so forth.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pirates or Ninjas?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Pirates or Ninjas?
    Me.