Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

do you have or have you had siblings?
    what was your childhood like?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Kitty View Post
    do you think this threads life span has something to do with me?
    I suggest you paint the egg carrier red and black with yellow accents or blue and black.
    - Of course it does. All active posters are welcome, of course.
    - Well, the Egg Carrier IS red and grey with yellow accents, so going with black would seem a bit too tiny a change. Blue might be worth considering though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blog View Post
    Have you considered a cheese mobile or a ham mobile ?
    How may pages do you think this thread will get to?
    Have you sent sonic a parcel explosive?
    Whats your favorite holiday destination?
    - ...Well played. And no, I have not ever considered either.
    - I thought it might get to 10. I'm currently posting on page 21. I have no idea how far this'll go.
    - I've tried to bomb Sonic in so many ways I literally can't even begin to list them. A mail bomb has been considered. And done. And failed.
    - Wherever, really. I live aboard a flying fortress. If I want to go somewhere, I'll go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Kitty View Post
    do you have or have you had siblings?
    what was your childhood like?
    - The closest sibling I had was Maria Robotnik, granddaughter of Gerald Robotnik and my cousin. She perished during GUN's assault on the ARK when they began to fear my grandfather's creations. Another one of the reasons I have a very severe distaste for that organisation.
    - A large part of that is classified information. Suffice it to say I had a sheltered childhood, developing my skills in robotics at an early age. After scoring several prestigious diplomas and awards on the field, I drew the attention of several powerful organisations, GUN amongst them. They appeared to feel that either I'd work for them or I was against them. A few personal tragedies later, and I became the man I am now. In some ways, I regret it. In others, I couldn't be happier. I'm doing what I enjoy the most - inventing, using my intellect to create better and more beautiful creations, and using them to battle to fools that thought to strike me down for my intellect in the first place.

Thanks

What use do the straps with the rectangular ends have on your jacket?
    Do you work out?
    have you tried contact lens?
    What do you like to have your boiled eggs with?
    will everyone have to drive egg mobiles when you take over?
    Are you going to make your next egg mobile blue?
    Does your egg mobile have a normal car radio?

Thanks
    EP Points

What use do the straps with the rectangular ends have on your jacket?
    Do you work out?
    have you tried contact lens?
    What do you like to have your boiled eggs with?
    will everyone have to drive egg mobiles when you take over?
    Are you going to make your next egg mobile blue?
    Does your egg mobile have a normal car radio?
    - Pure style. Pure, unadulterated, awesome style. Plus, the yellow blocks house some extra sensory hardware, but that aside.
    - It's been asked before, and I"ll give the same answer here: Yes, I work out. I have to stay ahead of Sonic somehow when my latest scheme's gone awry and have to run away.
    - No. I'm extremely fond of my glasses.
    - I would like to have them with breakfast, thank you.
    - Well, HAVE TO, no. I do, however, intend to bring a lower-spec version of my own eggmobile on the market. I will, of course, hold technological supremacy in my own capable hands.
    - Nah, I've got a good thing going with the steel-grey eggmobile. I've used that for years now, and in truth, I'm really very fond of it, so I'll stick with that.
    - Afraid not. I usually fly too fast to get a good signal, so I just have most of the music I like on a sound system in the eggmobile.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Have you considered mind control on the population until such time that the hedgehog is defeated

or maybe a memory wipe of sonic

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan Aensland View Post
    Have you considered mind control on the population until such time that the hedgehog is defeated

or maybe a memory wipe of sonic
    Focus now, you've already asked me this. And I refer you AGAIN to Evil Plot #323: Colours. Things didn't work out. Being stuck in a singularity of darkness for a while did NOT do my mood any favours, so I've abandoned that for now. It's an idea I may revisit, but not at this time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

why red?
    I like red?

Also, I didn't answer your other question, about mindwiping Sonic. I've actually attempted that, but apparently all the chaos energy he's absorbed from those blasted rings and emeralds protect his soul, as it were. It's a bit of a bastard.

Thanks

When i asked what you like to have your boiled eggs with i meant what do you like to eat them with
    have you got any questions for us? i know thats already been asked but i thought you might have thought of some now.
    How fast can your egg mobile go? i noted that you said that it goes fast enough that a radio can get a signal, how fast is that?
    does your egg mobile have a fold away roof or do you not go out in bad weather?
    What do you do for air when you are going flat out in your egg mobile? do you have issues with wind noise?
    could you get rid of my neighbors? PLEASE !

Thanks
    EP Points

i have a theory on sonic's speed after reading a fanfic, i have no clue if this is possible but half-demon perhaps? same for tails.

unrelated but I'd have to say that it seems like with you a large reason i dislike humans in general is the overall idiocy, seriously i don't watch tv that often anymore as the sheer stupidity annoys me greatly. also i have a hobby you may find interesting as most other people i talk about it with do as well, redesigning various tech shown in videogames to work according to our worlds physics (and depending on the design for human use).

currently i've finished redesigning the incredibly simple yet quite versatile Bob-omb design (really now, its just a bomb that walks and that can be made with nearly any explosive material), and the standard koopa shell with 4 different models and a wide variety of modified designs of it (fire/elec/ice (the ice part is still in the works partly) resistant, submersible, aerial use among many possibilities), and lastly my most complex redesign, the koopatrol body armor first seen in (i think) paper mario. only real hole in the koopatrol armor currently is a energy source but tthat partly depends on if a energy shield is added or opted out of the design.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spose you could try Slipping something in sonics food... poison him

Thanks
    EP Points

When i asked what you like to have your boiled eggs with i meant what do you like to eat them with
    have you got any questions for us? i know thats already been asked but i thought you might have thought of some now.
    How fast can your egg mobile go? i noted that you said that it goes fast enough that a radio can get a signal, how fast is that?
    does your egg mobile have a fold away roof or do you not go out in bad weather?
    What do you do for air when you are going flat out in your egg mobile? do you have issues with wind noise?
    could you get rid of my neighbors? PLEASE !
    - I know, but I couldn't resist. Still, my answer of 'breakfast' is fairly accurate nonetheless. I like to have a boiled egg alongside a few slices of toast and a nice cup of tea.
    - I'm afraid that no questions have come to mind as yet.
    - If necessary, my Eggmobile can reach speeds of up to 300 mph. And before you ask whether that causes me any problems while flying: I'm a genius. I worked around that issue. And it's not necessarily that the reception is bad, but I"m out of range of radio stations so quickly it's usually not worth the bother, so I just got my own music instead. Easier too.
    - I suppose you could call it that, but it's really a glass dome, serving to protect me, keep airflow going in high-speed and vacuum situations, and of course, keep me dry when it's raining.
    - See my previous answers. I worked around it, and the glass dome serves to avert air issues/wind noise.
    - Sorry, I don't take requests for annihilation just now, I'm kinda focusing on conquering the world. This thread is just a spare time thing. I do have to take short mental breaks, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    i have a theory on sonic's speed after reading a fanfic, i have no clue if this is possible but half-demon perhaps? same for tails.

unrelated but I'd have to say that it seems like with you a large reason i dislike humans in general is the overall idiocy, seriously i don't watch tv that often anymore as the sheer stupidity annoys me greatly. also i have a hobby you may find interesting as most other people i talk about it with do as well, redesigning various tech shown in videogames to work according to our worlds physics (and depending on the design for human use).

currently i've finished redesigning the incredibly simple yet quite versatile Bob-omb design (really now, its just a bomb that walks and that can be made with nearly any explosive material), and the standard koopa shell with 4 different models and a wide variety of modified designs of it (fire/elec/ice (the ice part is still in the works partly) resistant, submersible, aerial use among many possibilities), and lastly my most complex redesign, the koopatrol body armor first seen in (i think) paper mario. only real hole in the koopatrol armor currently is a energy source but tthat partly depends on if a energy shield is added or opted out of the design.
    - Demonic origins are exceptionally unlikely in this case. If they ARE there, they're so far back in Sonic's lineage, and Tails' for that matter, that it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. I investigated Sonic and Tails' family histories after being defeated the first time or two to try to find an explanation for his illogical blasted speed, but nothing to be found other than just usual family lineage.
    - Your hobby is of interest. Redesigning some of the infamous mario tech could prove quite enlightening to you, and I commend you on your chosen path of science. Remember though: It's not all about re-creating earlier work. Sooner or later you'll have to build your own projects. I remember when I finished my first Eggmobile, well before I even wanted to take over the world.

...ahhh, happy days.

Spose you could try Slipping something in sonics food... poison him
    You're not the first to suggest this, and you won't be the last. For one, Sonic's unique physiology makes him resilient to a great many poisons, when I've been desperate enough to try that. For two, poisoning is reprehensible.

On a different note, I think I've finally come up with a question to ask YOU, dear forumgoers:
    Why do you all keep coming back to this thread? I'm planning to take over the world and rule it, so including you lot, with a benevolent iron fist. Yet you guys seem to like me. How does this figure?

It's not that I mind you here, in fact, I find it greatly enjoyable. But it still confuses me somewhat.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    On a different note, I think I've finally come up with a question to ask YOU, dear forumgoers:
    Why do you all keep coming back to this thread? I'm planning to take over the world and rule it, so including you lot, with a benevolent iron fist. Yet you guys seem to like me. How does this figure?

It's not that I mind you here, in fact, I find it greatly enjoyable. But it still confuses me somewhat.
    Know thy enemy Leader

Thanks
    EP Points

I come back just to read all the dumbass questions. The answers are good but jeez some of the questions arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. lol

Also i am a spy for sonic so its very...........Interesting

Thanks
    EP Points

Know thy enemy Leader
    Eminently possible, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ's Illegitimate Child View Post
    I come back just to read all the dumbass questions. The answers are good but jeez some of the questions arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. lol

Also i am a spy for sonic so its very...........Interesting
    You know, I try to not insult people's intelligence, or lack thereof, but you do take the crown. In one breath you insult most of the people asking questions here, compliment me on my answers, and then casually mention that you are a spy for Sonic.
    Let's clear the air here:

Number one: I already know there were some stupid questions and/or remarks posted. I dealt with them.
    Number two: I also already know that my answers are good, but thank you.
    Number three: You are NOT a spy for Sonic, because while Sonic is foolish in many ways, he's not completely incompetent at what he does, which you just proved yourself to be. If you are, in fact, a spy, I'm sure that reading about my breakfast habits and similar has been exceptionally interesting for you. You'll note I haven't actually divulged anything about future plots, my whereabouts (Yes, I live on the Egg Carrier. Feel free to try to pinpoint its current location), my primary objectives after taking that hedgehog out of the running, and so on and so forth.

Really now, you must think I'm stupid. And if you intend to grab a psychological profile of me from this thread, congratulations, you've discerned that I"m a slightly bitter genius with a penchant for the dramatic, idealistic at times, but willing to do whatever it takes to conquer the world.

Have a nice day.