Page 18 of 121 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks

Do you have plans on getting rid of justin bever?
    Are you going to come up with your own currency?
    Any throughts on making it legal for people to carry a side arm in public?
    Do you like public transport?
    Have you ever condidered wearing a blue outfit?
    Would you drive somthing like this? perhaps in red?

work.3564803.4.flat,550x550,075,f.1951-mercury-low-rider-the-blue-diamond.jpg

Thanks
    EP Points

do you exercise often?
    do you eat your vegetables?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks

What are your favorite colors?

Thanks
    EP Points

Good grief, this thread is becoming popular, isn't it? Maybe I should cut down on sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Kitty View Post
    how is sonic able to run so fast?
    is sonic a mutant?
    if you could have 1 super power what wouldit be and why?
    - I honestly have no idea Ms.Kitty. It's been a permanent annoyance to me, and for some odd reason I've never been able to capture that rodent long enough to investigate that atrociously annoying speed of his.
    - I'd say so, yes. All of them are, and it gives the lot of them some freakish abilities. Sonic mutated his superspeed, Tails with his extra tail can fly about with surprising agility, and so on and so forth.
    - Hrmmm, not a question I've pondered a great deal. I like to consider my vast intellect my super power. Still, if we're talking a single super power...

The ability to cast spells would be nice. Another thing to add to my impressive list of abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Suit Samus View Post
    Why do your armed rockets always miss?
    Do you like me?
    Can I be your slave?
    If yes to the previous, could you make modifications to my Power suit?
    - Oh, I think you'll find that they hit most of the time. They just fail to hit Sonic, but all other targets are usually fair game.
    - I try not to answer these kinds of questions. They always inevitably backfire, not matter what the answer. Let me put it this way: You ask sincere questions and you're polite about it, so I don't dislike you.
    - Your willingness to serve does you credit, though there is a great deal about that question that worries me...
    - Perhaps I could modify your power suit, but I note that you apparently aren't wearing the bloody thing. Did you lose it AGAIN!?

I'd ask if you ever farted your way out of an elevator but you'd get mad

now for a real question.
    how did you first find out about chaos emeralds?
    When I set my first evil plot in motion, I needed vast amounts of energy to power my creations. When researching this, I came across a book on the arcane. I'm not usually given to magic, but the immense power these emeralds were said to possess would be perfect for my plans. So, as soon as my Scrap Brain base was fully operational, I set out to find the emeralds, but sadly, Sonic grabbed them before me. And so started a long tradition...

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
    That one's one of nature's mysteries. I suppose I could give the boring logical answer, but that'd be too easy.

Are you excited about your new plan :Generations?
    Yes and no. Yes, because I'll be involved. No, because, frankly, the plot is highly undefined yet, and despite everything, I'm still not fond of time travel. Still, we'll see how it pans out, won't we?

Quote Originally Posted by joe blogs View Post
    Do you have plans on getting rid of justin bever?
    Are you going to come up with your own currency?
    Any throughts on making it legal for people to carry a side arm in public?
    Do you like public transport?
    Have you ever condidered wearing a blue outfit?
    Would you drive somthing like this? perhaps in red?

work.3564803.4.flat,550x550,075,f.1951-mercury-low-rider-the-blue-diamond.jpg
    - I assume you mean Justin Bieber? And nothing's in the works. I'll ignore his atrocious music, and send him a few notes telling him to not make any more along with assorted threats.
    - Depends. If a new monetary system is needed, I'll implement it.
    - Yes. NO. We've already seen how well the weapons craze worked out in some countries, and I don't intend to allow my citizens to hop about with guns.
    - It serves its purpose, but I'm not fond of taking public transports, and will only do so when necessary. Plus, I can never get a seat and usually end up standing on the trip. I'll stick with my Eggmobile.
    - Not particularly. Who knows, I might do someday, but I prefer to keep my iconic look.
    - Probably not. It's a nice vintage car, but as I've established earlier, my Eggmobile gets me everywhere with a minimum of hassle. Plus, I've engineered fuel injectors for the thing that essentially mean I will not run out of fuel. For the next 350 years at least, and I think I'll be fine for that long.

do you exercise often?
    do you eat your vegetables?
    - Yes. I do want to keep fit for devising, creating, and executing plans to run away when that wretched hedgehog defeats me again.
    - I'm not eight years old you know. I eat healthily to keep fit, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbeast View Post
    What are your favorite colors?
    - Red, Black, Grey, and Yellow. You'll note those appear in most of my creations. Exceptions exist, of course. Quite a few, in fact, it wouldn't do to become tacky. But my favourites are those.

Thanks

Could you post a pic of your egg mobile?
    Have you ever throught about sending sonic a poisioned cake?
    Whats your favorite cheese?
    How do you intend on funding your take over?
    Does sonic get paid to be a thorn in your side?
    What do you plan on doing with the worlds leaders when you take over?

Thanks
    EP Points

No, I didn't lose it again, it just needs repairs.
    Do you have any interest in astrology?

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    HOLY-

Yep, I do believe I'm blind now. This may put a crimp in my next scheme. Sight helps, you know.

*sigh* time to modify my glasses once again, this time to present myself with an accurate view of the world directly loaded into my brain.
    Should I add more orange to it?

On a somewhat related topic: would you kindly????

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by joe blogs View Post
    Could you post a pic of your egg mobile?
    Have you ever throught about sending sonic a poisioned cake?
    Whats your favorite cheese?
    How do you intend on funding your take over?
    Does sonic get paid to be a thorn in your side?
    What do you plan on doing with the worlds leaders when you take over?
    - Images of the eggmobile to come later. The uploader for files from my PC is buggering up.
    - No. I'm not a cartoon villain. Also, poison is absolutely reprehensible, and I don't want to set a precedent.
    - I don't have any particular preferences regarding cheese.
    - My methods of funding are MY business, in every sense of the word. You'll note, however, that I've managed to produce several fleets and a couple dozen armies. Don't worry, I'm good on money.
    - Do you know, I honestly have no idea? His lifestyle suggests not though. He doesn't really need money, except to buy food, and he manages that with those blasted rings he keeps collecting.
    - Depends on the world leader. If they're worthy, I'll let them keep a leading role, though beneath my authority. If they're not, I would get them out of the system as fast as possible. By way of example, if George Bush were still in power at the time of my takeover, I would lock him in a room surrounded by brightly coloured bits of string. Should keep him busy for years.

No, I didn't lose it again, it just needs repairs.
    Do you have any interest in astrology?
    - Repairs? What in the hells did you do to the bloody thing? It's supposed to be nigh-indestructible.

*sigh* fine. I'll send an RD-172 your way, it should be able to repair the damaged systems.

- Astrology interests me inasmuch as it's another direction of research. Besides that though, not particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Armitage View Post
    Should I add more orange to it?

On a somewhat related topic: would you kindly????
    - Do what you like. My eyes are already burnt out anyway.
    - Would I kindly what? Yes, I know the reference, but my mind hasn't been tampered with since birth, and usually there's a command WITH the "would you kindly".
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 24th-October-2011 at 01:56.

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you ever thought of invading another planet where there would hopefully be NO sonic.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

- Images of the eggmobile to come later. The uploader for files from my PC is buggering up.
    - No. I'm not a cartoon villain. Also, poison is absolutely reprehensible, and I don't want to set a precedent.
    - I don't have any particular preferences regarding cheese.
    - My methods of funding are MY business, in every sense of the word. You'll note, however, that I've managed to produce several fleets and a couple dozen armies. Don't worry, I'm good on money.
    - Do you know, I honestly have no idea? His lifestyle suggests not though. He doesn't really need money, except to buy food, and he manages that with those blasted rings he keeps collecting.
    - Depends on the world leader. If they're worthy, I'll let them keep a leading role, though beneath my authority. If they're not, I would get them out of the system as fast as possible. By way of example, if George Bush were still in power at the time of my takeover, I would lock him in a room surrounded by brightly coloured bits of string. Should keep him busy for years.

- Repairs? What in the hells did you do to the bloody thing? It's supposed to be nigh-indestructible.

*sigh* fine. I'll send an RD-172 your way, it should be able to repair the damaged systems.

- Astrology interests me inasmuch as it's another direction of research. Besides that though, not particularly.

- Do what you like. My eyes are already burnt out anyway.
    - Would I kindly what? Yes, I know the reference, but my mind hasn't been tampered with since birth, and usually there's a command WITH the "would you kindly".
    Add orange.

If you look carefully you'll see that I removed the polite part of my question, aswell as the question mark. How does that make you feel?

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ's Illegitimate Child View Post
    Have you ever thought of invading another planet where there would hopefully be NO sonic.
    There's hardly a point. I want to take over this world for the betterment of its inhabitants. Interstellar conquest would be rather trickier. For one, I don't KNOW those other worlds, and for two, this world is my home you know. It's just a shame it's also home to Sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Armitage View Post
    Add orange.

If you look carefully you'll see that I removed the polite part of my question, aswell as the question mark. How does that make you feel?
    Tired at the excessively weak attempt at trolling me. I mean, really now, could you at least TRY to involve some effort? Or better yet, not try to troll at all! For one, it will raise your IQ by about 40, and for two, you're clearly not cut out to be a troll.

Yes, I did just say anyone who trolls is an idiot. I'd feel bad, but the statement is so accurate that I have trouble doing so. Isn't that a shame?

Thanks
    EP Points

will you get the media to report something other than death, politics, war, and increased crime rates?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

How long will the new documentary about your life be?

Thanks
    EP Points

will you get the media to report something other than death, politics, war, and increased crime rates?
    Inevitably. Of course, the media will be restructured significantly regardless. For one, Fox News will not just be pulled off the air, its creators will be summarily imprisoned and forced to watch their idiocy for the rest of their miserable existence.

How long will the new documentary about your life be?
    ...what new documentary about my life? I didn't order any.

Thanks
    EP Points

Inevitably. Of course, the media will be restructured significantly regardless. For one, Fox News will not just be pulled off the air, its creators will be summarily imprisoned and forced to watch their idiocy for the rest of their miserable existence.

...what new documentary about my life? I didn't order any.
    awesome.
    are you in favor of capital punishment?
    how about unusual punishment?