Page 16 of 121 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Have you considered hiding all the rings and TV's?

Thanks
    EP Points

have you thought of creating an evil clone of sonic or his friends?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan Aensland View Post
    Have you considered hiding all the rings and TV's?
    I wish I could. I honestly do. I don't place the bloody things, and removing them only causes them to pop up again within the next two minutes. I'm actually working on several devices to stop this from occurring, but it seems built into the planet itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Kitty View Post
    have you thought of creating an evil clone of sonic or his friends?
    Yep. Metal Sonic wasn't a success. Nor were any of the other 'metals'. But Metal Sonic takes top spot for imprisoning me, impersonating me, stealing my Egg Fleet, and proceeding to damn near destroy half of it in a bid to take down Sonic. As ever, Sonic won. Grmpf.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Do you think Sonic is acquiring outside help that you may not be aware of to increase his chances, aside from his band of merry men

Thanks
    EP Points

Do you think Sonic is acquiring outside help that you may not be aware of to increase his chances, aside from his band of merry men
    It's eminently possible, but current evidence points to no. For one, while he's incredibly tough, and immensely hard to take down, he's not exactly amongst the world's great thinkers. He's also far too arrogant to have stealthy allies.

Yes, I, the great Dr. Ivo Robotnik, am commenting on someone else's arrogance. Takes one to know one. But seriously, while I understand his arrogance is warranted, it's also immensely grating. Still, it leads me to suspect he has no outside help, though I'm keeping all possibilities on the table for now.

Thanks
    EP Points

thoughts on the plot for the game STH '06? still seems a bit like a paradox to me and the fight at the end (3 super hedgehogs fighting at once, well tag team style) was completely 1 sided in my opinion (the heroes beat solaris very easily).

Thanks
    EP Points

have you ever been involved in a physical altercation with someone other than sonic and friends?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    ........Cookie, you're one of the few here I can have a sane conversation with. Please don't take that away from me, I already have so little...
    But but I was being serious I wanted to know what do you think about Elmdor's super awesome skin. Yeah, and about his forum skin too.

Thanks

Does your weight affect your heath?
    and how do you get in a normal car?
    do you need the jaws of life to pry open the side of it?
    Do you like yo mama jokes?
    Have you tryed to do a drive by on sonic?
    Do you plan on being a diplomatic government or a dictator ship?
    What kind of car or bus do you drive?
    Last edited by Joe Blog; 22nd-October-2011 at 06:11.

Thanks

do you like sports?
    do you have a girlfriend?
    do you have a pong console?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Have you considered breaking through an interdenominational portal to some of your alternative selves that are somewhat competent and team up to eliminate your rodent infestations at least in the alternative universes of the robotniks you deem worthy of help

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    thoughts on the plot for the game STH '06? still seems a bit like a paradox to me and the fight at the end (3 super hedgehogs fighting at once, well tag team style) was completely 1 sided in my opinion (the heroes beat solaris very easily).
    Well, apart from the recordings made from my hidden base in that time, not much is left of it, because apparently most of it was made never to have happened. And from the recordings I DID see, it's one of the biggest clusterfucks I've ever been involved in, so I'm rather happy not knowing. Though the designs for an upgraded Egg Carrier were nice to still have. I'm sticking with the original model for home though. It's just so much more comfortable. And, if I'm honest, well-built.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Kitty View Post
    have you ever been involved in a physical altercation with someone other than sonic and friends?
    Nothing that immediately comes to mind, I'm afraid. Mind you, I've also rarely been involved in a physical altercation with Sonic. I usually control one of my brilliantly designed mechs, as you should know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    But but I was being serious I wanted to know what do you think about Elmdor's super awesome skin. Yeah, and about his forum skin too.
    Oh very well, verrry well. I haven't checked Elmdor's super awesome skin. If I'm entirely honest with you, I'm not even sure what skin, where skin, how skin, and if at all applicable, who skin. Feel free to elaborate. After more thorough testing, I will provide a more educated opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by joe blogs View Post
    Does your weight affect your heath?
    and how do you get in a normal car?
    do you need the jaws of life to pry open the side of it?
    Do you like yo mama jokes?
    Have you tryed to do a drive by on sonic?
    Do you plan on being a diplomatic government or a dictator ship?
    What kind of car or bus do you drive?
    - My weight is no issue, thank you very much.
    - I don't usually drive normal cars, but I can get into them, don't worry. Despite my looks, I'm quite agile. So no, I do not need the jaws of life for a simple function, thanks ever so much.
    - No. I do not like "yo mama" jokes. They aren't funny, witty, clever, amusing, or anything even remotely tied to humour and/or intelligence. The concept should never have been invented, but sadly, it has been.
    - Yes, in the All-Stars Racing games. That was an amusing distraction, and with Sonic driving a car to keep the odds even, I could even outspeed him once in a while.
    - ...a diplomatic government? I intend to take over the entire world to rule it with a benevolent iron fist, and you expect a DIPLOMATIC GOVERNMENT? "All in favour of me having the world say aye!"? That's the dumbest idea I've heard this CENTURY! Of COURSE It'll be a bloody dictatorship!
    - I drive neither. My primary mode of transportation is my Eggmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewwm8 View Post
    do you like sports?
    do you have a girlfriend?
    do you have a pong console?
    - Not immensely, though i'm known to engage in running when necessary.
    - No.
    - See previous answer. I had one, but... actually, it might still be in storage back in Metropolis. I'll have a look later.

Have you considered breaking through an interdenominational portal to some of your alternative selves that are somewhat competent and team up to eliminate your rodent infestations at least in the alternative universes of the robotniks you deem worthy of help
    ...interdenominational? I'm going to ASSUME you mean interdimensional, and I refer you back to an answer I typed up some time ago - Observing alternate dimensions is fine, but breaking into them is not. You run the risk of breaking the barrier between those dimensions, and destroying those dimensions whole. I've seen it happen to two other dimensions, and I think I'd really rather NOT destroy everything, thanks all the same.

No, I'm not going to look up the post for you. Do it yourself, the effort will be good for you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hi Robotnik, you weren't very kind to someone who asked you a question:
    x2tO3.jpg

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Englebert3rd View Post
    Hi Robotnik, you weren't very kind to someone who asked you a question:
    x2tO3.jpg

Alternate. Dimension. Counterpart. THAT particular Robotnik isn't even that, it's just an edit. Really now, keep your definitions straight before you're insubordinate, would you? When I rule the world, it might just save you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    Oh very well, verrry well. I haven't checked Elmdor's super awesome skin. If I'm entirely honest with you, I'm not even sure what skin, where skin, how skin, and if at all applicable, who skin. Feel free to elaborate. After more thorough testing, I will provide a more educated opinion.
    Oh, if you want to give it a try, scroll all the way down till you find the Styles drop down menu, it's the last one there.