Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1804

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

its called Aoi Sekai no Chūshin de, i think its fairly obvious who sonic and tails are, without knowing which kingdom they hail from (Sequa Kingdom)

now what do you think?

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Come on, you are hell-bent on conquering the world, shaped like an egg, and with what little hair you have left, it's ginger - you probably don't have much of a sex life or anything that doesn't remotely involve the fondling of cutesy animals.

So, how about Rogue the bat...you tap that ass yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

disturbing... besides the only character engaged in bestiality was sonic and that princess

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Suppose it doesn't help if I've only just read the first post of this thread...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    its called Aoi Sekai no Chūshin de, i think its fairly obvious who sonic and tails are, without knowing which kingdom they hail from (Sequa Kingdom)

now what do you think?
    Now I think "I might have a look at some point, worrying though this concept is"

Quote Originally Posted by Curses View Post
    Come on, you are hell-bent on conquering the world, shaped like an egg, and with what little hair you have left, it's ginger - you probably don't have much of a sex life or anything that doesn't remotely involve the fondling of cutesy animals.

So, how about Rogue the bat...you tap that ass yet?

disturbing... besides the only character engaged in bestiality was sonic and that princess
    Hopefully, that never actually happened. The whole story surrounding that game was cobbled together by SEGA, because most of what happened was written out of time. I told them it sounded like a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Curses View Post
    Suppose it doesn't help if I've only just read the first post of this thread...
    Oh I don't know. You noticed in time. Barely.

Thanks
    EP Points

which of the sonic characters do you find the most irritating?

what do you think of sonics personality changing so often? sometimes hes calm and patient, other times hes loveable and wholesome, on generations hes kinda melo yet in colors he is straight up arrogant to the point of taunting a boss and telling it to run while it has a chance. personally colors is my favourite version

would you be able to get along with eggman nega? well enough to share rule of the world and team to destory sonic?

is the real Sonic an actual hedgehog or is he anthropomorphic (i think thats the word) just like in the games?

what does the master emerald actually DO? you know, besides blow up and make knuckles guard it it has to do something epic because its freakin massive

Thanks
    EP Points

Dear me, it has been entirely too long since I was here, hasn't it?

So sorry, taking over the world does take some priority.

which of the sonic characters do you find the most irritating?

what do you think of sonics personality changing so often? sometimes hes calm and patient, other times hes loveable and wholesome, on generations hes kinda melo yet in colors he is straight up arrogant to the point of taunting a boss and telling it to run while it has a chance. personally colors is my favourite version

would you be able to get along with eggman nega? well enough to share rule of the world and team to destory sonic?

is the real Sonic an actual hedgehog or is he anthropomorphic (i think thats the word) just like in the games?

what does the master emerald actually DO? you know, besides blow up and make knuckles guard it it has to do something epic because its freakin massive
    - Of all of Sonic's friends? Shadow. Yes, I've said this before, but that recurring amnesiac irritates me. Badly.
    - That's just poor interpretation by SEGA. Sonic is a cocky, speedy, heroic hedgehog with an irritating attitude and an ever more irritating habit of foiling my schemes. Generations probably had the best interpretation.
    - No, I would not. My descendant has a lot to learn about taking over the world before he can even consider calling himself my equal. Most importantly, he doesn't seem to care about anything. The moment things go poorly, he's quite prepared to destroy the planet in a childish tantrum. Okay, so I've lost my temper often enough, but I'd like to think I've never gone quite that far.
    - He is as he is shown in the games.
    - The Master Emerald is a sublimely powerful energy source. Nothing in the world exists today that can match it. As for what it's currently doing - well, it should be keeping Knuckles' Angel Island afloat, but I swiped the Emerald, replacing it with a fake. Currently a couple of thrusters do the job instead. Knuckles hasn't caught on, because as I've mentioned before, he's not exactly the sharpest spoon in the box. At present, it's in the Egg Carrier keeping things running until I figure out a better use for it.

Thanks
    EP Points

if you are such a genius cant you make something similar to the chaos emeralds and catch sonic blind sided? i believe at certain points there were fake emeralds that were significantly weaker, but you must be able to find a way to duplicate them or clone, or steal a parrallel dimensions emeralds etc...

Thanks
    EP Points

Did you have a good Christmas and New Year?
    1. Are you a fan of Legend of Zelda games?
    2. How long does it take to make your robot servants?
    And how long did it take to make your eggmobile?
    Do you think your eggmobile will ever become obsolete?

Thanks

A very late Merry Christmas and a very late Happy New Year.

(1) Do you hate me? If so, why? And would you throw me in a prison or something if you hate me?
    (2) Did you get any Christmas presents?
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey doc!!!
    1st of all a belated happy new year.

1.)How's ur new year going till now?
    2.)What do you prefer to do in ur free time? Play some Sonic Gamez?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

(1) Do you hate me? If so, why? And would you throw me in a prison or something if you hate me?
    Look who's back.
    Hey dude wazzup?

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

if you are such a genius cant you make something similar to the chaos emeralds and catch sonic blind sided? i believe at certain points there were fake emeralds that were significantly weaker, but you must be able to find a way to duplicate them or clone, or steal a parrallel dimensions emeralds etc...
    It would be practically impossible to just duplicate a Chaos Emerald. The sheer amount of power contained within those stones would preclude any possibility of it, technologically speaking. Even for me. The fake emeralds were a decent ploy, developed by Tails, but easily figured out. Really, that kid can't act.

When it comes to stealing frmo parallel dimensions, I refer you to earlier pages of the thread - I do not breach dimensional walls. It tends to leave reality bleeding from all sorts of places. And then it dies and takes a couple dimensions with it. Not desirable. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Did you have a good Christmas and New Year?
    1. Are you a fan of Legend of Zelda games?
    2. How long does it take to make your robot servants?
    And how long did it take to make your eggmobile?
    Do you think your eggmobile will ever become obsolete?
    Yes, I did, thank you.
    1 - Eh, I enjoy the occasional Zelda game, but I wouldn't go so far as to consider myself a fan.
    2 - Approximately five minutes a piece. Automatisation, baby!

Of course, development of a new series takes a while, but once it's done developing, the series can be produced en masse very quickly.
    - My Eggmobile is one of my first inventions. Took me a while to finish building it properly, as a result, but I'm not sure how long it actually took anymore. Including research and development, it took a year or two, I believe. Of course, the design and capabilities of the Eggmobile are constantly being updated, so technically, it's an everlasting project.
    - A personal floating transportation device that can get me nearly anywhere and serves as the cockpit for my greater creations, allowing me to escape safely should disaster strike and the creation be destroyed?

Yeah, don't see it becoming obsolete somehow.

Thank you, and the same to you.

1 - I don't see why I should. And no. I hate plenty of people and things, that shouldn't be grounds for imprisonment. Many things are, but personal dislike will not be. In most cases. Looking at you, Shadow.
    2 - Oddly, no. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm a master scientist bent on world domination currently in hiding while developing my next plot. It tends to leave one a bit... isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by Varun Highwind View Post
    Hey doc!!!
    1st of all a belated happy new year.

1.)How's ur new year going till now?
    2.)What do you prefer to do in ur free time? Play some Sonic Gamez?

Look who's back.
    Hey dude wazzup?
    Thank you, and you as well.

1 - Fairly well, I've perfected a few new technologies. Sonic won't know what hit him!

...if it hits him. Oh well, I only have to get lucky once!
    2 - Usually, gaming. It's a nice way to waste one's free time. What little of it I have.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 11th-January-2013 at 08:42.

Thanks

1. Do you think Game Freak (or whoever Pokémon's developers are) is crazy for creating Generation VI? (Pokémon X and Y)
    2. Which web browser do you think is the best?
    3. How do you feel about entirely random questions like the first three questions in this post?
    4. Do you often have to translate things as a future-world-ruler?
    5. How are you?
    HP: 454 / 1816

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

what is up with your eyes?

why are they all black and evil like?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

1. Do you think Game Freak (or whoever Pokémon's developers are) is crazy for creating Generation VI? (Pokémon X and Y)
    2. Which web browser do you think is the best?
    3. How do you feel about entirely random questions like the first three questions in this post?
    4. Do you often have to translate things as a future-world-ruler?
    5. How are you?
    1 - They're still making money out of the property, so I can't really blame them. I do consider them daft for milking a franchise that much, but it's their choice.
    2 - EggNet. But for completely ordinary use, I suppose it's a toss-up between Chrone and Firefox. The two work. Not as well as EggNet, but they work.
    3 - I don't mind them, unless they are purely directed to annoy me. I've had a few of those throughout this thread.
    4 - Constantly. Luckily, my translat-o-tron 3000 (yes, I was having an off-day when naming this thing. Shush.) works just fine.
    5 - I'm doing just fine, thank you. More plotting, more conquest, and a victory are on the horizon! Perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    what is up with your eyes?

why are they all black and evil like?
    Perhaps you're referring to one of my dimensional counterparts? If you'll look at the image of me tacked onto my signature, you'll note that I wear glasses. My eyes are quite normal. Just not perfect.