Page 109 of 121 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1804

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey Doc!!
    What are your view's about piracy?

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    Never tried that one.

For the music, I would go for either Sky Sanctuary or Lava Reef. For the zone... well, I like many of them, but I kinda hate Sandopolis.

Now, question:

- Any words to someone who claimed to be presenting a LP really soon but it is not even close to finishing?
    Sandopolis is hell. I barely needed to do anything to the dump, and Sonic went through a terrible time. Good times, good times...

- GET ON WITH IT!

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post

this is a Loli, happy ? lol
    Unaccountably, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Varun Highwind View Post
    Hey Doc!!
    What are your view's about piracy?
    Loaded question. You're asking the guy who's trying to take over the world what he thinks of people stealing a few bits and bytes of data?

Here're my views: I'm a master scientist. I'm also the greatest programmer in the world. If the company selling the games tries to shaft me, I'll have no compunctions to pirating their products. If they're a good company, they get to keep existing after I take over.

I.e. fanboys, say g'bye to UbiSoft, Electronic Arts, and a few others.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    Sandopolis is hell. I barely needed to do anything to the dump, and Sonic went through a terrible time. Good times, good times...

- GET ON WITH IT!

Unaccountably, no.

Loaded question. You're asking the guy who's trying to take over the world what he thinks of people stealing a few bits and bytes of data?

Here're my views: I'm a master scientist. I'm also the greatest programmer in the world. If the company selling the games tries to shaft me, I'll have no compunctions to pirating their products. If they're a good company, they get to keep existing after I take over.

I.e. fanboys, say g'bye to UbiSoft, Electronic Arts, and a few others.
    Glad that you're favor in piracy.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Has your "ultimate life form", as you call it, betrayed you once more after everything you have done to create him, just as portrayed in pretty much every game that included Shadow?
    System Specs are Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1, i3-2310M @2.1GHz, 4GB Ram and 128MB Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Click the thanks button if I helped in any way!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Why did I forget about this thread?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey doc,where's ur "Technical.Engineer.Assisant"
    Can we all have T.E.A. 2gether?

Thanks
    EP Points

Dear me, it has been a while, hasn't it?

Let's crack on!

Glad that you're favor in piracy.
    I wouldn't necessarily call it 'favouring'. It's just that the world has bigger problems. ME!

Once I take over, things'll be better.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsplayer19576 View Post
    Has your "ultimate life form", as you call it, betrayed you once more after everything you have done to create him, just as portrayed in pretty much every game that included Shadow?
    Hardly. And technically, he's not 'my' ultimate life form. He was built by my grandfather. At the time, he must've been an impressive creation. Now he's a recursive amnesiac with an incredibly annoying personality. He's also only ever 'betrayed' me once, although I suspected him from having ulterior motives throughout the whole ARK business. I'll admit to underestimating him then, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Why did I forget about this thread?
    I don't know. Why did you?

Hey doc,where's ur "Technical.Engineer.Assisant"
    Can we all have T.E.A. 2gether?
    You think I need an assistant in engineering?

I'd love a cup of tea, mind, but I can engineer new creations myself. Mass production requires different methods, for obvious reasons.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I heard the archnemesis of your nemesis's nemesis Bowser challenged you to a fight and you pussied out, citing that you were washing your hair that day.

Is this true?

If not, what are your fighting words for Bowser?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey, Doc Robotnik.
    1. Someone on the internet claims that you're faster than Sonic? Is this true?
    2. Is Sonic the fastest thing alive?
    3.How have you been?
    4. Do you think that the WiiU is worth $350?

Thanks
    EP Points

Dear me, this thread has slowed down a bit, hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by LetheĀ° View Post
    I heard the archnemesis of your nemesis's nemesis Bowser challenged you to a fight and you pussied out, citing that you were washing your hair that day.

Is this true?

If not, what are your fighting words for Bowser?
    Well, technically Bowser's not the archnemesis of my nemesis' nemesis, and to my knowledge, Sonic doesn't consider Mario his nemesis.

And why would I wimp out of fighting BOWSER? He's incompetent, insane, and tricked by things that Knuckles could figure out. That's embarrassing, right there.

As for fighting words, the tried and tested 'Get a load of THIS!' followed by the Egg Dragoon should serve nicely, wouldn't you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Hey, Doc Robotnik.
    1. Someone on the internet claims that you're faster than Sonic? Is this true?
    2. Is Sonic the fastest thing alive?
    3.How have you been?
    4. Do you think that the WiiU is worth $350?
    1 - Technically true. For approximately two seconds. I can get up to speed faster, but I can't outrun him for more than that.
    2 - I'd say so. Not many living things can run faster than the speed of sound and live. Believe me, I've run tests.

Not on actual living creatures you barbarians!
    3 - Very good indeed. Not being defeated for a while does that to me. I'm plotting along, getting in nobody's way.

Except that one guy who got too close to my base. It's as if people don't understand the point of heavy death traps. They mean STAY OUT, people!
    4 - Given that I don't like the Wii, for now the answer is no. Unless the WiiU does something that transcends its ridiculous name, I'll stick with that answer.

Thanks
    EP Points

i havent seen this thread in so long that i dont know why i asked about Lolis

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    Dear me, this thread has slowed down a bit, hasn't it?

Well, technically Bowser's not the archnemesis of my nemesis' nemesis, and to my knowledge, Sonic doesn't consider Mario his nemesis.
    I was starting to worry you had ran out of answers. I must give you props for your commitment to this thread.

And what I meant was that your nemesis is Sonic; Sonic's nemesis from a business perspective would have been Mario, representative of Sega's rival Nintendo; Mario's archnemesis being Bowser.

Hope that cleared everything up, but I dare not argue with the doctor...

I have another one for you:

Let's say your surname was Jelly - what would be your first name?

Thanks
    EP Points

I agree, the WiiU in my opinion is not worth 350 dollars. I'm going to get a PS2, so I can play FF9.
    1. What do you think of the last couple of Final Fantasy games? I think that Square's not even trying anymore.
    2. What do you think of a reboot of the original Sonic game?
    3.Do you think that game companies are running out of ideas? It seems that all the current games look the same.

Thanks
    EP Points

did you know that there is a new anime based on the console wars featuring humanoid interpretations of several characters including Sonic and tails? i believe they have a version of eggman as well

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

i havent seen this thread in so long that i dont know why i asked about Lolis
    And we are all grateful for this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by LetheĀ° View Post
    I was starting to worry you had ran out of answers. I must give you props for your commitment to this thread.

And what I meant was that your nemesis is Sonic; Sonic's nemesis from a business perspective would have been Mario, representative of Sega's rival Nintendo; Mario's archnemesis being Bowser.

Hope that cleared everything up, but I dare not argue with the doctor...

I have another one for you:

Let's say your surname was Jelly - what would be your first name?
    Thank you. I've slowed down, but by no means am I gone.

I am also aware of what you meant with the whole nemesis thing, but frankly, I'm real, Sonic's real, Mario and Bowser aren't. Let them compete with SEGA, all I care about is a little project I have called taking over the world.

Still, it's all cleared up, nice work.

- "Wobbly"

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    I agree, the WiiU in my opinion is not worth 350 dollars. I'm going to get a PS2, so I can play FF9.
    1. What do you think of the last couple of Final Fantasy games? I think that Square's not even trying anymore.
    2. What do you think of a reboot of the original Sonic game?
    3.Do you think that game companies are running out of ideas? It seems that all the current games look the same.
    1 - Uninteresting, poorly designed, but beautifully wallpapered.
    2 - Unlikely, and I'm not sure if it's desired. The original game was fine. Closest thing to a reboot was Sonic Generations. I'm inclined to say "leave it at that". Generations was good. Now make new games in THAT vein.
    3 - Not necessarily. I believe they've become glutted with a few success-formulas and refuse to stray from them.

did you know that there is a new anime based on the console wars featuring humanoid interpretations of several characters including Sonic and tails? i believe they have a version of eggman as well
    I did not know this. I am now mildly curious. Probably to my cost.