Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1804

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Fair enough. (making plans to knock on the eggmobile's door tomorrow)
    1.What kind of candy will you be handing out? I like most candies(just not the marshmallow kind)
    2. Do you think I should start a cafe where it only serves sweets and tea?
    3. Do you like fudge?
    4. Maybe you should show Sonic a movie that's just a almost blank screen,that might annoy him.
    5. What are your plans for Halloween?
    6. Do you like scary movies?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yay! I'm unemployed for the first time in my life. Some time to myself for once.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Are Swedish women really hot?

I'm doing a study - how bad are your farts on a scale of 1-10? (you must use the average of your own rating plus the rating given by your partner or close family member).

Is the sky really blue?

Do you personally associate with any holocaust denialists?

Are you a cat or a dog person. Or indifferent?
    - I've not made a study.
    - I'm a master scientist! A genius of the first order! And you ask me THIS!? Your study will, quite simply, have to fail!
    - Depends on who you ask. An observer would say 'yep'. Some scientists would say 'well, it APPEARS blue as a result of certain gases in the air, but in fact it's clear'. And so on.
    - Not knowingly. Those people are, usually, complete and utter idiots.
    - Cats. Definitely cats. They require less herding.

Quote Originally Posted by kyary pamyu pamyu View Post
    Fair enough. (making plans to knock on the eggmobile's door tomorrow)
    1.What k0ind of candy will you be handing out? I like most candies(just not the marshmallow kind)
    2. Do you think I should start a cafe where it only serves sweets and tea?
    3. Do you like fudge?
    4. Maybe you should show Sonic a movie that's just a almost blank screen,that might annoy him.
    5. What are your plans for Halloween?
    6. Do you like scary movies?
    That'd be impressive. Given that the eggmobile is currently on board the Egg Carrier, which is in orbit. Still, well done if you get there.
    1 - I... don't really expect anyone to arrive at the Egg Carrier. If they manage it, I'll think of something nice. Possibly a robot of their very own. I know, not candy, but it could dispense it.
    2 - Would be tricky - you'd have a very specific clientele, and you might struggle to get in enough profits.
    3 - Yes. Yes I do.
    4 - Perhaps, but last I checked my overarching goal isn't to annoy Sonic, but rather to conquer the WORLD.
    5 - Have some candy, take a rare evening off plotting, and do some gaming, probably.
    6 - not immensely, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    Yay! I'm unemployed for the first time in my life. Some time to myself for once.
    Congratulations. We'll resolve that once I take over.

5A-55, clear a position for scrubbing monkey FOURTH class. Yes, I know the position doesn't exist below third class. Yet.

---

Oh, incidentally, I know the halloween questions are technically answered after halloween, but reasons.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 2nd-November-2013 at 21:04.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's ok,I know that you're busy planning a takeover.Also,a robot that dispenses candy? I needed one yesterday.
    1. Can you make me a robot that dispenses candy?Please?Wait..can I just conjurer one?hmmm.
    2. What kind of movies do you like,then?
    3. What do you suggest I do for the flu? I know that you're not that kind of doctor,but I thought I should ask.

Thanks
    EP Points

This question deals with some of the posts WAAAAAAAY near the beginning-
    Why do you think ARProductions was so insistent on pressing the ONE button(the no sexual reference of any kind button) that would fluster you?
    Also-ALL HAIL DR. ROBOTNIK!!!!!
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=980234&dateline=13843  76893

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*ahem*
    When did you make the jet-pack that's inside your suit (clothes)?
    Did you ever find that conch that controlled the Deadly Six...even though they aren't "around" anymore?
    Why did you save Tails when Cubot attacked?
    (Lasharus)
    Did you ever get a chance to look at Sonic - Lost World?

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    It's ok,I know that you're busy planning a takeover.Also,a robot that dispenses candy? I needed one yesterday.
    1. Can you make me a robot that dispenses candy?Please?Wait..can I just conjurer one?hmmm.
    2. What kind of movies do you like,then?
    3. What do you suggest I do for the flu? I know that you're not that kind of doctor,but I thought I should ask.
    1 - I'd suggest just conjuring CANDY. Magic is simply knowing one extra fact, and in your case, it's the fact that you can just conjure your own.
    2 - Usually, adventure, comedy, that sort of thing.
    3 - In my case, the remedy chamber. In yours, lots of bed rest and fluids (water, orange juice if you can handle it)

Quote Originally Posted by wild_dragon_jet View Post
    This question deals with some of the posts WAAAAAAAY near the beginning-
    Why do you think ARProductions was so insistent on pressing the ONE button(the no sexual reference of any kind button) that would fluster you?
    Also-ALL HAIL DR. ROBOTNIK!!!!!
    Because some people are remarkably childish. And this is me speaking. I'm not exactly the world's most graceful loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    *ahem*
    When did you make the jet-pack that's inside your suit (clothes)?
    Did you ever find that conch that controlled the Deadly Six...even though they aren't "around" anymore?
    Why did you save Tails when Cubot attacked?
    (Lasharus)
    Did you ever get a chance to look at Sonic - Lost World?
    - Some time ago. Despite the Eggmobile never failing me, you never know. I just decided that an additional bit of protection in ultimate emergency situations was warranted.

Admittedly, if I'm in a position where even the Eggmobile fails me, I'd be in some pretty dire straits. I might even need to rely on Sonic to h- oh right.
    - I will not have CUBOT defeating Sonic or Tails. Also, scientific genius is hard to come by, and while Tails might oppose me, he's also not someone I'd like to see die like that.

(Lasharus)

- Regrettably, no. I can't quite afford a WiiU for a single game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sup?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit View Post
    Sup?
    Not much, it seems. I do occasionally check back here, but without new questions, it's tricky to keep answering them.

Regardless, I have plotting to do after my latest defeat. One day, hedgehog...

One day...

Thanks

what the hell is an echidna??? dr willy say hello from his grave hehhe

Thanks
    EP Points

is gar male or female?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I remembered after I posted that I could do that.*sigh*My memory has gone to shit lately.I'm waaay too young for my memory to be this bad.(haha)
    1.What have you been up to lately? Besides world domination?
    2. What do you think of the game Somari?It's a hackes Sonic game but with Mario.It looks awful.
    3.Has Sonic done everything had surprised you during a fight?

Thanks

Um.

1. Do you seek the truth?
    2. How would you feel if some idiot impersonated you for a year and nine months, all to ruin your reputation?

I assume these questions are rather out of the ordinary...
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nikresq View Post
    what the hell is an echidna??? dr willy say hello from his grave hehhe
    An echidna is known as the Spiny Anteater. Essentially, it's a subspecies of that. Also, Knuckles.

I hadn't heard Dr. Wily had passed away. From what I know, his endless blue opponent is rather opposed to ending life.

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    is gar male or female?
    After lengthy consideration, calculation, and the assistance of various supercomputers (and, obviously, a magic 8 ball), I've concluded the answer to your query is "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Yeah, I remembered after I posted that I could do that.*sigh*My memory has gone to shit lately.I'm waaay too young for my memory to be this bad.(haha)
    1.What have you been up to lately? Besides world domination?
    2. What do you think of the game Somari?It's a hackes Sonic game but with Mario.It looks awful.
    3.Has Sonic done everything had surprised you during a fight?
    1 - Eh, the usual. Building new mechs, inventing new ways to rule the world and stay on top, and so on and so forth. Needed a while to regrow my mustache after that Lost Hex fiasco.

Mental note: Send at least something apologetic to Sonic. After all, he did help me past those traitorous Zeti.

Mental note 2: Stop relying on powerful forces that will inevitably betray me.

2 - I have not heard of this, and quite frankly, I think I'll choose to remain ignorant. After all, even I can't know everything. And in the case of some of these things, I don't want to know.
    3 - Well, that one's a bit hard to say. I'll admit I"m not surprised anymore when my latest superweapon disintegrates around me, but the manner of the defeat sometimes manages to catch me off guard. Case in point, the whole Sonic Adventure 2 thing. I'd actually blasted him out the airlock, and he manages to use Chaos Control. Didn't see that one coming. In hindsight though, probably for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Um.

1. Do you seek the truth?
    2. How would you feel if some idiot impersonated you for a year and nine months, all to ruin your reputation?

I assume these questions are rather out of the ordinary...
    1 - I'm a master scientist. I seek the truth behind everything, whilst knowing that there is no one immutable truth to the universe. Everything is subject to the interpretation of the observer. I, for example, consider it true that the world is a rotten shell which would be infinitely improved with me at the helm. Sonic considers the world a happy place where he gets to run around and occasionally trounce me.

Same object, different truths. Whose truth is the stronger? We'll see with the completion of my newest space st-

But I shouldn't spill the beans here, now should I?

2 - I'd say "Eggman Nega, get the hell back to your timeline! We agreed we'd STOP this inane idiocy!"

And not massively, although the seeker of truth one required some thought.

Thanks
    EP Points

I was backreading,and I noticed that you were asked about tsudere.It means someone who's nice one minute and mean the next.They're feelings towards you tend to change a lot.At least I'm pretty sure that's it.Anyway..to the questions.
    1. Are you disappointed that we don't have better fuel efficient cars?
    2. Do you have solutions for Global Warming?
    3. What would you do if you saw someone throwing trash on the ground?
    4. Why do you think you're plans go awry?
    5. How many times has a power betrayed you?