Quote Originally Posted by White Zombie View Post
why does sonic always have the upperhand on you? did u go to mit or harvard for robotics?
Sadly, Sonic's abilities are completely chaotic. I can plot many moves ahead, but he's always the variable of chaos. He always manages to counter at the worst possible time, find the only weakness that I hadn't even considered when building my mecha, and so on and so forth. However, sooner or later I will gain the upper hand, and when I do...

Mwahahahaaa...

I've been asked not to disclose the name of my university. Apparently they feel that educating the greatest evil genius of all time is an embarassment. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
deal

1) why did you say pingas?
2) how do u pronounce pingas?
3) what does pingas mean?
4) if pingas was a color what color would it be?
5) do you hate that hedgehog?
Trying a bit too hard there. The whole "Pingas" thing annoys me because I didn't say it. It wasn't even said by my alternate-universe counterpart who IS credited for it, but I didn't bloody say it. Change the bleedin' tune. And no, I don't necessarily hate that hedgehog. I hate his endless persistence to foil my schemes, but I respect his immense capability.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
"May you find what you are looking for" is often thought as a kind of curse, what are you going to do when you catch Sonic?
Probably keep him captive and try to reason with him. Surely he'll understand sooner or later that my conquest is a GOOD thing. If that fails, I'll probably lock him away so securely not even that hedgehog can escape, and then conquer the world anyway.