Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: anybody getting a 3ds?

Thanks

i really never look at the 3ds that much, and honestly, i'm not a big nintendo fan, i mean i like the game cube and N64 but i'll just stick with my pc gaming for now, and check up on this in a few months.
    Do it For Macgyver

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll get one when there's a way to pirate the 3D shovelware...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    I will get it this year, this is the only thing that I really want. I hope Fire Emblem is coming up soon or maybe a 3DS REAL flashcart ( not 3DS flash cart that can ONLY play DS games)
    The 3DS is supposed to have increased AP (as long as 3DS carts are concerned), so I imagine it'll be a while until we get a 3DS flashcart. (DSThree anyone? )

Thanks

yeah but i'll only be getting one whenever the GOOD games come out. checking at gameinfromers website all but 2 of the 3ds games for launch got a boring rating of 6. super street fighter iv got a solid 9 though... but im not into fighting games. i'll just wait til' my friends get it (which i doubt) and get RE the mercs.

Thanks

I would get one if I had the money, but as it stands right now, I won`t be getting one till summer rolls around.
    I can't believe I got the admins to give me a Sesame Street username.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hrmm, do I buy a small country, or a 3DS...

Small country...
    3DS...

Either way, I suppose I'll be saving up for a while.

Thanks

hey you guys i just got back from gamestop. im Defiantly going to get a 3ds now. i got to try one out and play super street fighter, and face radiers both were great. now all i need is the money..

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll be picking mine up tomorrow, normally I would have waited to buy a 3ds for the inevitable Ocarina of Time Edition and the launch titles are sorta lacking, but Gamestop had had an offer to trade in DSi XL for a hundred dollars off. I decided to do that rather than having my XL sit around as an enormous paperweight.

Thanks

i hear they plan on remaking many of the old N64 games for the 3DS

I might get one myself.... MIGHT

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    EP Points

The price is wayy too expensive at the moment. Maybe later when the price cuts start happening.

Also, I will wait until a Flashcart comes out. That was that I did for the NDS Lite. I still cannot get over the NDS Lite... POKEMON BLACK!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

I heard walmart is doing something crazy! $200 off a 3ds!? that means you only pay $50, but you have to trade in 2 DSs, they will take off $100 for just one....only in participating states though:

http://www.reviewsonq.com/2011/03/10...with-trade-in/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm getting one at the midnight launch along with Pilotwings Resort, Ridge Racer, Street Fighter IV, Lego Star Wars III, Nintendogs, Super Monkey Ball, and Rayman 3D.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    I'm getting one at the midnight launch along with Pilotwings Resort, Ridge Racer, Street Fighter IV, Lego Star Wars III, Nintendogs, Super Monkey Ball, and Rayman 3D.
    Hey big spender.

Thanks

Fun off-topic fact:

My name is in the credit of Ridge Racer 3D as Quality Assurance even though I haven't touched the game at all and most of the people that I know that did test the game aren't in it. I guess the company that I work for just took the name of potential game testers and gave them to NamDai (Namco Bandai) and didn't want to update it afterward. Lazy butts.

\End offtopic.

The console's price is still too high and not enough game to justify buying it. Waitng for the first party game or more good game. I guess that Super Street Fighter 4 is the only game that is slightly tempting me but I had the Xbox 360 non super version and I sold it not so long after because I play fighting game for a week and then never play it again because they usually takes 1 hour at best to complete 1 character and most of the time it is always the same thing going.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not until the on-line opens opens up in may, but will hold of till it actually has some games I want...
    If not.. the next hardware revision, I am getting one at one point though.

....it says Nintendo on it *sigh*