Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Signing Games and Homebrew to run on OFW. List of Known Games that work

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Please add code tags to help keep your uploads alive

[Code]Linkys[*/code] like that but without the *

Semi sure multiupload links are fine without this

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

i just updated my psp to the new firmware 6.60 but now my psp games on the memory stick dont work. how do i bring it back to my old firmware

---

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    Lol, that what have been suggested months ago, but some just too stubborn to use it.
    If they worried about going for PSN, they can still access it using PRO.

Also, 6.60 OFW has been released, which patched the previous exploits found on 6.39(so no downgrader for now, and CFW/HEN of course).
    and the good thing is, signed homebrew AND eboots still confirmed to be working.
    all of my eboots start up and then it says :[The game could not be started. (80010087)]
    Last edited by meganova; 12th-August-2011 at 02:04. Reason: merge double post

Thanks

From 6.39 jumped to 6.60? trolololol

Thanks

howd u guess? i need to know how to downgrade without messing up my psp. is it possible to do it without cfw? whatever it just has to work

Thanks
    EP Points

Eboot? did you mean signed games? If it doesn't work, then there's nothing you can do, since the firmware is still new.

and no, you can't downgrade or anything on that firmware(yet).

Also, why did you update? for PSN?

and please do not double posting, use the Edit Post instead if you want to add something.

Thanks

so what do i do to make them work? someone on another forum told me this to downgrade one my psp 1000. would this work? and if i dont use this method do i wait for cfw?

"youll need to make or buy a pandora battery...you can google how to make or buy one just make sure you get the one for your psp model #
    google and download the 5.00 OFW update rename the EBOOT.PBP file 500.PBP and place it on your descktop
    then google Rain's Ultralite MMS maker download and place the program at your desktop...run it and place your ms in a drive through your pc or via usb
    select the drive your ms is located make sure the activation button is set to L Trigger and click Make MMS...at some point you will be prompted to
    load the 500.PBP file just browse for it and open then let it finish...you now have a magic ms

place your magic ms in the psp then WHILE HOLDING THE L TRIGGER place the pandora battery in hold the L Trigger until the CFW install screen appears be patient it may take a second"

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, you can use that method to downgrade your PSP, but that would require you a Pandora Battery and MMS,
    I'm not sure about the process myself though, you can check this guide for more info.

Or wait for the downgrader, someone has already found the exploit on 6.60, so we can expect it will be released 'soon', as well the CFWs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Can someone please resign Breath Of Fire 3 (European) & FFIV Complete Collection (Japanese) for OFW 6.60? Without both of those games, I'm hoplessly lost without them.
    Last edited by David Pridemore; 12th-August-2011 at 10:23.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks
    EP Points

Though I'm not 100% sure, but it seems signed games has been patched on that firmware.

Yep, confirmed.
    Last edited by meganova; 12th-August-2011 at 11:48.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to meganova For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well, Homebrew Emulators, like GPsp and MasterBoy still work for me. Looks like I can still play Mother 3 & Mother 1 & 2. Just have to find sites LOADED with Pokemon Rom hacks though.
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks
    EP Points

You can still run signed homebrew and app, but anything else you have to wait for further update though.

and btw, HBL has been ported, which is a good news for those who want to run more homebrew on 6.60.

Oh, also a CFW.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meganova For This Useful Post:

Thanks

do you know where i can find the cfw and how i can use it? im kinda new to this stuff. i have psp 1000 and ive never hacked it. i just updated to 6.60 via wifi on my psp. but on the readme it says i need cfw? ill post the link. can somebody tell me step by step how to do this?

6.60 cfw link
    http://psp.dashhacks.com/2011/08/14/...e-v1-released/
    Last edited by bobby09; 15th-August-2011 at 22:44.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    k
    Last edited by bobby09; 15th-August-2011 at 23:01.

Thanks

Question Dood. I put my real bios gba_bios.bin it wont work pls help quick! Dood!