Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: What's the game that pissed you off the most?

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I recently got my hands on a (free) copy of Sonic 2006.

Despite Robotnik being a redeeming feature for the game, not even he can save that absolute MESS. Every level managed to piss me off in one way or another.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just got Metroid: Other M in the mail.....rage ensued shortly there after, hey kids lets stop the game randomly and refuse to let you continue until you find a tiny pixel or better yet "Let's hire a bunch of competent voice actors for every character but Samus let's just get someone with a droning voice for that.".
    What makes it worse is that the gameplay sections are actually quite good....it just randomly stops for that pixel bullshit or to have us listen for minutes on end about "The baby".
    Last edited by UltimaHelz; 12th-May-2011 at 00:12.
    You now read everything I write in Alf's voice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaHelz View Post
    That sounds like you should be angry at the emulator not the game.
    I guess I'm more angry at video games in general as opposed to that game in particular. Or maybe what I'm really angry about is the obsessive compulsive part of my personality that absolutely cannot accept putting over a couple hours into a video game and not eventually finishing it. It makes my skin crawl. In reality I absolutely love the Zelda franchise. Wind Waker in particular is one of my favorites. I never fully understood all the negative feedback in regards to it. I mean yeah sailing around takes time, but what a sweet concept if you have a little patience. Once you get the ability to "fast travel" its really an obsolete criticism in my opinion.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by plasticandrage View Post
    I guess I'm more angry at video games in general as opposed to that game in particular. Or maybe what I'm really angry about is the obsessive compulsive part of my personality that absolutely cannot accept putting over a couple hours into a video game and not eventually finishing it. It makes my skin crawl. In reality I absolutely love the Zelda franchise. Wind Waker in particular is one of my favorites. I never fully understood all the negative feedback in regards to it. I mean yeah sailing around takes time, but what a sweet concept if you have a little patience. Once you get the ability to "fast travel" its really an obsolete criticism in my opinion.
    Windwaker is awesome and I personally enjoy sailing around between places...it's a nice rest between dungeons
    You now read everything I write in Alf's voice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaHelz View Post
    Windwaker is awesome and I personally enjoy sailing around between places...it's a nice rest between dungeons
    I really liked it also actually. It really makes you feel like youre exploring. That's how I felt about it anyway

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plasticandrage View Post
    I actually found the sailing nice, but too much of anything can get tiresome after a while. Distances are way too long, and with all the treasure hunting...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlamingo View Post
    Are we talking PSX/PSP Final Fantasy Tactics or that crappy DS version?
    The PSX version. I heard that it's a really great game. It's just that strategy isn't really for me and I can't bring myself to finish it. I also have the PSP version, but I've rarely touched it, let alone putting it in my PSP.

Are the DS Tactics games really that bad?

Ahh, Miku! She's so AWESOME!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    The PSX version. I heard that it's a really great game. It's just that strategy isn't really for me and I can't bring myself to finish it. I also have the PSP version, but I've rarely touched it, let alone putting it in my PSP.

Are the DS Tactics games really that bad?
    Story-wise, yes. Advance and Advance 2 were extra weak.

However, I think Advance had some of the best classes in the series.

Thanks

Battletoads is a real killer. The only game I started but never finished. I beat Contra without the Konami Code or a turbo controller. I beat Castlevania using 2 lives. I beat Zelda 1 and 2 without a walkthrough. I beat Mega Man 1, 2, 3, and 5 without dying. But Battletoads is a sick, evil hunk of plastic that haunts my dreams to this day. I only beat level 2 once.

Thanks

i cant beat gun, on the final boss (Magruder).

Thanks
    EP Points

Voodoo effin Vince... After such a great game, a true experience in platforming if you will... What a downright shitty ending.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...