Thread: Orignal XBL DLC, KoToR Yavin Station dlc

Thanks

Default Orignal XBL DLC, KoToR Yavin Station dlc

A lot of original xbox live dlc is gone, in this case I'm talking about the above for star wars knights of the old republic, is there anyway I can download and install it my self xbox is soft modded, and if so where can I download it from I'm having no luck finding it.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=43070&dateline=118185  0205

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

There were some dlc's and updates around a while ago that could be installed from a disc.

The disc was called "Xbox LIVE downloadable content" or something similar.
    It was ages ago when I installed (from the disc, I never used LIVE itself) all the updates and dlc's, but I seem to recall there being a dlc for kotor (although I don't remember exactly what it was, or if it was for the first or second game).

Spoiler warning:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I believe I have Halo or Halo 2 DLC (might of been home made maps I don't exacly remember) but would love to try and find more preferably for games I like to play Kotar is one such game

Found it want it??? will re-up soon

Quote Originally Posted by might be this
    The content features a new race, the Trandoshans, and a new area, Yavin Station, selling high level armor and additional lightsaber crystals. Players can purchase additional weapons, such as the Baragwin heavy repeating blaster and flame thrower, and new items, including an Advanced Bio-Stabilizer Mask that will provide immunity to poison.
    Edit...Enjoy

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. edit again

Might just make this a little project for myself, about time EP had some newer content thats easy enough to share

P.S. this could of been posted in the requests section, though it was a Q on if you can, and the answer is very much yes, just FTP the stuff
    Last edited by Zorlon; 13th-January-2011 at 14:15.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Thank you, while I was searching the vast internet I also found this:

snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=60081
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=43070&dateline=118185  0205

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just grabbed a torrent with all em in it (a members only site), also been looking into other stuff after remembering a messing with some gta mods and converting tham for xbox use, asides from gta mods, but also spotted a few mods for fable aswell, un-official I'm talking about

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Just grabbed a torrent with all em in it (a members only site), also been looking into other stuff after remembering a messing with some gta mods and converting tham for xbox use, asides from gta mods, but also spotted a few mods for fable aswell, un-official I'm talking about

Oh yeah I forgot fable had a pc version as well ill have to look into that, I'm not to sure what kinda mods their are but it would be nice to play them on my couch with x pad in hand.

I've also been looking into user made mods for kotor, playing the hk factory restoration on my xbox would be great.

Thanks

Hi Guy's im new to all this. I had an xbox original for a while after my 360 decided to die on me and i gave up with microsoft's support call centres. So once i bought this original i decided to play kotor 1 and 2 on it and Fable lost chapters again, after noticed today that all the live stuff for xbox had been discontinued i though i would look online and it seems you all know your stuff. My question is how can i get the kotor content on an original system (to my knowledge it hasent been tamperd with in any way). Thanks for your time - Lewes

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ldridge View Post
    Hi Guy's im new to all this. I had an xbox original for a while after my 360 decided to die on me and i gave up with microsoft's support call centres. So once i bought this original i decided to play kotor 1 and 2 on it and Fable lost chapters again, after noticed today that all the live stuff for xbox had been discontinued i though i would look online and it seems you all know your stuff. My question is how can i get the kotor content on an original system (to my knowledge it hasent been tamperd with in any way). Thanks for your time - Lewes
    You'd need to mod it because AFAIK the DLC can only be put onto the console through FTP...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    You'd need to mod it because AFAIK the DLC can only be put onto the console through FTP...
    Ahh, is there an easy way to mod an original xbox ? im pretty broke so i wouldnt know where to look or if theres any simple ways of doing it yourself ? i mean now microsoft have discontinued anything for it i think its pretty much fair game that people can do what they want with mods ect. Thanks for the quick reply btw.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yep it's kinda easy to do

You need 1 of 3 original xbox games (007 Agent Under Fire, Mech Assault or Splinter Cell)
    and an action replay memcard (or any memcard you can hook up to PC aswell as xbox)

You may want to upgrade the hdd if you have a spair this requires a lil more to be done via an older PC but not really needed it's nice for hdd installed games

actually for installing anything you just can either ftp or burn to CD/DVD (ftp is more reliable as CD-R's and DVD-/+R's can had read difficulties) [both require a softmod] you could providing the file is small enough install via an action replay memcard, that would not need a softmod

there are tons of guides for softmodding the xbrick 1

xbox soft mod tutorial & discussions

There are picture guides if you prefure, just google xbox softmod, just make sure whatever guide you use to read through them very carefully you can screw your brick up, but its not that easy to mess up and there are safety measures as you go...
    Last edited by Zorlon; 3rd-April-2011 at 20:00.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]