Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Emuparadise Forum Awards 2010 (HD REMIX EDITION) (Results Posted!)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I've added just one word, can you guess which one?

It's that time of the year again... so, I'll start with the usual disclaimers.
    Being here for so many years and being a staff member gives me a lot of chances to interact with the EP members in the regular and the restricted forums, then there are the people I exchange PMs with and the ones I play games with... I know a lot of people so, as you can imagine it's impossible to mention just one person per category and it's almost impossible to be totally fair, so please, excuse this poor monster and don't forget to send me cookies if you want your name here next year. But remember, the less you post, the less chances to be nominated :/

Alphabetical order and brief comments will be shared, when possible.

Favourite newcomer: I'm going with Quiji and Shardnax, they've started off on the right foot here.
    Favourite admin: This year I want to vote for one of my biggest supports here, Jackhammer. MasJ and Panda Man also deserve a special mention, whenever I need any kind of technical help, there they are with their usual diligence and efficiency.
    Favourite Super-Moderator: Inferno is super effective, he's a hangouter who makes guides while he helps the newbies and updates lists ohmy.gif
    Favourite moderator: The lists are perfect and that's thanks to you, gal and guys. I'm a monkey too, I know how tedious it can be. All kudos to Hypnos, Milady, Ray and Synthetik.
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Cosmic (I'm voting for you but you know you aren't a Retro ), Evans, Gare, Howie, MoG & screwed, all classic D00ds.
    The favourite Regular Forumer: Darkseid (he has changed a lot and for the better), Jazz (someone who isn't scared of contributing and helping where he can) and God of Steve (stop changing your name and get me that Batman AA combo trophy already! )
    The least favourite forumer: those who demand things and are unable to say the magic words: please and thank you.
    Funniest forumer: Cosmic, Jack, Sprung and Tassadar can be really witty.
    Smartest forumer: Eddie, Hypnos, Mistral & Ray.
    The dumbest forumer: it's the kind of thing I won't say
    Most helpful member: Inferno, Ragnar, Tanthias and anyone who spend some minutes of their time to write a guide, a tutorial or to answer a question to help a newbie.
    Most respected member: I don't know if it's respect but generally, Cosmic, Jack and Sprung are good showing me the perspective I need when I'm unsure about something relevant. Elmdor is the little conscience that prevents me from doing things wrong.
    Nicest forumer: Gare, Ragnar and Tanthias are almost there, but none can beat Eddie.
    Hottest member: hotties of EP, you have a Queen and that's Brightside.
    Most spammy forumer: the hangouters, but they aren't as good at it as they used to be.
    Most missed forumer: a bunch of people, mostly old timers who never visit us or don't post as much as they should, like polo, Dave, Cain, Del Boy, Strongbad, SA-X, Deach, Hangman, Clive, DinoCraig, Ru, Brightside, Ton, Zeik, NightFall Z, pkt-zero, Dark Magician, ccdart, Shadow X, Joe, Schutzy, Mason, Xena, Darth, vlame, Sage of Time, Slim, mushindo, Dan, Nitramuse, Toto...
    Least missed forumer: ---
    Best thread starter: the LPers and Ragnar (every thread is a new game posted and he has hundreds of them! ohmy.gif)
    Worst thread starter: without giving names, the people who create threads just for the sake of it or without reading the stickies...
    The most shocking EP moment of 2010: Drageuth and SegNin coming back. Ray reviving the DS list. Discovering in this thread that I'm a girl.
    The favourite moment of 2010: as always, seeing some old timers here again, even if it's only to say hi. Drageuth, SegNin, Skinner, xosmi, Zally, Zorlon, we are glad to see you back. Make it last!
    The least favourite moment of 2010: another classic for me, certain decisions related to the lounge that we were forced to take. ROLLINGBACK
    Best thread of the year: The LPs, The Pet-Out: Post pics of your pets, The Emuparadise 2009 Quiz (TBA).
    Worst thread of the year: see worst thread starters.
    The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: for some reason or another I still haven't mentioned some of my favourite members, like Cola, Fer, Gibs, Ivolt, Jaws and Necro. I also want to state here how glad I am to see Drageuth and Zaladane posting regularly again and how much I love Cosmic, crusher, Elmdor and Tanthias. Cos I really do.
    Best Drunko of the year: Borman won this year, polo and Theo had no chance
    Favourite Avatar: Evans's UM II: The Vengeance. The best I've sported.
    Favourite Signature: same as avatar. Also, Gare's Xenoblade.
    Favourite Skin: crusher's Xmas skin and Elmdor's awesome skin. Both so soft and tender
    The guy who's never offline: dunno, would have to be always on to know it. And then I guess it would be me
    Best smilie:
    Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): the BRB one, it's still a disgrace.
    Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): Eddie, Evans, Milady, Ray... give an award to each one and I'll be glad.
    Favourite LP: If I have to go with just one, that's Gare's Thief 3 but they are all really meritorious. Dunno if it was Hypnos, Ray or both, but you guys had a great idea, the best one in years.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    ROLLINGBACK
    If you say so, I would see that a two wards strung together though

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

for Jazz!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    *gasp*

Comodo is gone, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I bet Cosmic still has an audio version somewhere on his computer, just for us, ... right, Cosmic?
    There should still be a copy lurking somewhere on my hard drive. I'll post it in Retro when I find it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmarazz View Post
    Hey Prude, you forgot me this time around!
    Oh crap! You're right! *edits*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    Thankies

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmarazz View Post
    Thankies
    Hamtaro~
    Herro kitty is better!
    Last edited by Prude; 23rd-December-2010 at 00:48.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    If you care for it, here's the original:

Spoiler warning:
    Favourite newcomer: Linear, Ouji I can’t think of anyone, Linear? Also, Ouji. He seems to be a sensible person. I now feel like I am not a loser because I can’t play megaman 9. Or mystical ninja. Or ninja gaiden. I can’t figure out how to jump or get anywhere. It’s like impossible.

Favourite admin: Jack, Cookie

Favourite Super-Moderator: Fernando

Favourite moderator: Ray Ray! He does all the work! Apparently. What a liar.

Favourite RetroD00d!: well they’re all on staff now.

The favourite Regular Forumer: FALLOUTBOY93! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The least favourite forumer:
    Well I won’t say, but they know who they are. Jerk.

Funniest former: Evans, Ivolt, Cosmic Evans has made me laugh so hard. Also, playing games with Ivolt is great. Especially when I die all the time, take all the food and get us all killed in the boss battles. He is so funny. Like just whenever he is like “PRUDE I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT” I start laughing so hard. Cosmic is hilarious.

Smartest former: Ed Hands down. You should come to Moscow! Come to mother Russia, da?

The dumbest former: Crosshatch.

Most helpful member: Ray, Cosmic

Most respected member: Ed, MasJ

Nicest forumer: Jazz and Steve
    Jazz! He’s always been pretty nice. And Steve.

Hottest member: Ray. With his bear-like, half-asian kappa qualities. I find them quite endearing. His sex jokes just make everything better.

Most spammy forumer:
    I feel like when I see the FaRt all the time…

Most missed forumer: I don’t know, I haven’t really been here that long to say!

Least missed forumer: Kermit

Best thread starter:
    Hmmm, I don't know...falloutboy93

Worst thread starter:
    Crosshatch2.

The most shocking EP moment of 2010: I guess when cheesy was banned. It was really quite funny though, I don’t know why.

The favourite moment of 2010: When we were making a gay theme for Inferno

The least favourite moment of 2010: I don’t know

Best thread of the year:

Worst thread of the year:

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one:

Best Drunko of the year: Steve WELL I think steve gets this one. But hopefully he’ll stop drinking because I don’t want his kidneys to get all shriveled.

Favourite Avatar: Milady, Cosmic, Ray
    I always like Cosmic and Milady’s avatars. I design Ray’s so…

Favourite Signature:
    Cosmic

Favourite Skin:
    Default duh. All the rest of em are ugly. Actually only one that is so heinous I almost screamed and tore my eyes out when it popped up randomly.

The guy who's never offline:
    Dawgpound dude

Best smilie: Obviously . Seriously. Sometimes I accidently post it on facebook.

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): Most of them that no one uses?

Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): Ray, Cosmic and Synthetik

Favourite LP:
    Crap, I guess I haven’t really watched any.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you care for it, here's the original:

Spoiler warning:
    Favourite newcomer: Linear, Ouji I can’t think of anyone, Linear? Also, Ouji. He seems to be a sensible person. I now feel like I am not a loser because I can’t play megaman 9. Or mystical ninja. Or ninja gaiden. I can’t figure out how to jump or get anywhere. It’s like impossible.

Favourite admin: Jack, Cookie

Favourite Super-Moderator: Fernando

Favourite moderator: Ray Ray! He does all the work! Apparently. What a liar.

Favourite RetroD00d!: well they’re all on staff now.

The favourite Regular Forumer: FALLOUTBOY93! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The least favourite forumer:
    Well I won’t say, but they know who they are. Jerk.

Funniest former: Evans, Ivolt, Cosmic Evans has made me laugh so hard. Also, playing games with Ivolt is great. Especially when I die all the time, take all the food and get us all killed in the boss battles. He is so funny. Like just whenever he is like “PRUDE I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT” I start laughing so hard. Cosmic is hilarious.

Smartest former: Ed Hands down. You should come to Moscow! Come to mother Russia, da?

The dumbest former: Crosshatch.

Most helpful member: Ray, Cosmic

Most respected member: Ed, MasJ

Nicest forumer: Jazz and Steve
    Jazz! He’s always been pretty nice. And Steve.

Hottest member: Ray. With his bear-like, half-asian kappa qualities. I find them quite endearing. His sex jokes just make everything better.

Most spammy forumer:
    I feel like when I see the FaRt all the time…

Most missed forumer: I don’t know, I haven’t really been here that long to say!

Least missed forumer: Kermit

Best thread starter:
    Hmmm, I don't know...falloutboy93

Worst thread starter:
    Crosshatch2.

The most shocking EP moment of 2010: I guess when cheesy was banned. It was really quite funny though, I don’t know why.

The favourite moment of 2010: When we were making a gay theme for Inferno

The least favourite moment of 2010: I don’t know

Best thread of the year:

Worst thread of the year:

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one:

Best Drunko of the year: Steve WELL I think steve gets this one. But hopefully he’ll stop drinking because I don’t want his kidneys to get all shriveled.

Favourite Avatar: Milady, Cosmic, Ray
    I always like Cosmic and Milady’s avatars. I design Ray’s so…

Favourite Signature:
    Cosmic

Favourite Skin:
    Default duh. All the rest of em are ugly. Actually only one that is so heinous I almost screamed and tore my eyes out when it popped up randomly.

The guy who's never offline:
    Dawgpound dude

Best smilie: Obviously . Seriously. Sometimes I accidently post it on facebook.

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): Most of them that no one uses?

Favourite overall forumer (MOTY): Ray, Cosmic and Synthetik

Favourite LP:
    Crap, I guess I haven’t really watched any.
    OuO
    You know, I thought that it said "The guy who is always offline" Or something.

Thanks
    EP Points

*gasp*

Comodo is gone, too!

I have a copy of both Comodo and the immortal footballing vampire on my desktop at home. I'll pop them up somewhere when I head home shortly after Christmas.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I do believe that's everything.

Now to remake the Post your Voice thread.

I have all the voices. ALL OF THEM.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have SA-X's nuts!

Thanks
    EP Points

I have SA-X's nuts!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I have your face, too.