Thread: The Emuparadise Forum Awards 2010 (HD REMIX EDITION) (Results Posted!)

Threaded View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default The Emuparadise Forum Awards 2010 (HD REMIX EDITION) (Results Posted!)

How We Got Here (AKA DAT BACKSTORY):

Well, as you've (probably) noticed, we've had a minor mishap with the forums again, and so we've lost several threads of varying importance, like this one. Luckily, the Eldritch Abominations From The Outer Realms (or Tanthias, I've long since stopped trying to tell the difference) have asked me to re-make the yearly re-occurring thread of Emuparadises' long-standing popularity contest, to remind you all exactly where you stand and how much your peers like (or dislike) you. (Yes, the Internet is exactly like High-School, and anyone who tells you different is a dirty liar (and also possibly a whore))

Now, in a perfect world, our Great God Elmdor (glory be his name) is the one who initiates this ceremony, but alas, he seems to still be in hibernation (or shaving his legs, and who knows how long that will take him) so this year, Gare (who I will now refer to as "The Lesser Hungarian God") was the one who announced it. Alas, his work has been undone, but not forgotten; I believe have most of your (relevant) posts from the thread, and will be reposting them in the next post, likely because the grand lot of you are too lazy to do the same work twice.

But first...

The Format (AKA DAT FORMAT)

This is for those of you whom (who? I'm sure it's whom, but if I'm wrong, you'll correct me, you bastards) haven't voted yet and still wish to do so, or want to change your votes (because HAHA, DAT ROLLBACK). The format is as such, if it wasn't obvious, so you know what you're voting for, as well as because if we don't do it like this, whoever has the misfortune of counting the votes this year (likely me, I'm crazy like that) will sodomize any and everyone who makes it difficult to do this shit, possibly while singing the song that ends the world . Seriously, just copy and paste this into your post, and cut out or leave blank the sections you're not going to vote for. Make it easy for us. You don't do that enough. And we'll probably kill you.

That being said, run wild and have fun with this. But not too much fun.

Spoiler warning:
    Favourite Newcomer:

Favourite Admin:

Favourite Super-Moderator:

Favourite Moderator:

Favourite RetroD00d!:

Favourite Regular Forumer:

Least Favourite Forumer:

Funniest Forumer:

Smartest Forumer:

Dumbest Forumer:

Most Helpful Member:

Most Respected Member:

Nicest Forumer:

Hottest Member:

Most Spammy Forumer:

Most Missed Forumer:

Least Missed Forumer:

Best Thread Starter:

Worst Thread Starter:

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2010:

The Favourite EP Moment of 2010:

The Least Favourite Moment of 2010:

Best Thread of The Year:

Worst Thread of The Year:

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one:

Best Drunko of The Year:

Favourite Avatar:

Favourite Signature:

Favourite Skin:

The guy who's never offline:

Best Smilie:

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!):

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY):

Favourite LP:

When does it end (AKA DAT END-DATE)

When does this contest end? No-one knows. Ever. You'll just log in one day and realize Elmdor came back one day in June or some shit, saw the thread and make his witty comments after tallying everything everyone posted, then when off to parts unknown, possibly to save children from a burning building or something, and this process will start all over again at some point again, like the end of October. Like holy crap, the last time we did one, it didn't end till like March. Way to drop the ball, Elmdor.

But really, at some point, possibly/probably when Elmdor comes back, he'll tally the votes up, then tell us the results while reminding us how we dropped the ball and how far the forum has fallen in his eyes, like an extremely disappointed father. Or I guess if he's not back by like, January-
    February, either me or Gare will do the final tallies and add terribly scathing commentary so that the winners can't truly enjoy the fact that they won. Then again, you're the most popular member of a little known forum on the Internet for a niche hobby, you're clearly doing well in life. Tell your parents. (No I'm not bitter I haven't won anything since I joined the forum in '07, and no-one really remembers me. Do I sound bitter? Well, I'm not. Pricks.)

EDIT: RESULTS POSTED!!!
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 2nd-January-2011 at 20:05.