Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1539

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

Seriously? You have RE4 but no RE REmake and Zero?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, like he said. REmake is like the #1 must have GC title.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by icantfeelmyarms View Post
    Animal Crossing,
    Tales of Symphonia,
    Pokemon XD,
    Mario Kart Double Dash,
    SSX3,
    Youjyou Tag Battle 2,
    Harvest Moon (A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody),
    Custom Robo,
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles,
    Fire Emblem PoR,
    Zelda Wind Waker,
    DBZ Budokai 2,
    Zatch Bell (both English ones),
    Zelda Twilight Princess,
    Mario Sunshine,
    Smash Bros Melee,
    Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2,
    Resident Evil 4,
    One Piece Grand Adventure...

Are there any other "must have" Gamecube games I'm forgetting? I never had a Gamecube, so most of these are new to me (except the Resident Evils, Harvest Moons, Zelda games; those kinda things).

I already have Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast, btw.
    Resident Evil 4 is better on the Wii, or at least I thought so but if Wii Mote is not your choice of controller you can still use GC pads in the Wii version (not sure if the extra's are any different in the later Wii version)

Resident Evil (Remake with extra area's, monster, items and updated graphics)
    Resident Evil 0 (great game and just as sexy as the above re-make)

I have 2 3 and Veronica X but guess you will have those on DC, funny so do I but I'm greedy

More
    Eternal Darkness - Best horror on the GC (more for the game play and effects than pure graphics makes resident evil feel like a child game (not really but it is good)
    Zelda 4 Swords - 4 times the fun, can be played single player with a GC pad and it's still fun
    Metroid Primes (both) or get the Trilogy for the Wii
    Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (remake of the PSX game, same game updated graphics and minor tweeks to controls, there are a few bonuses but the game itself is much the same so no new area's or enemies)
    Luigi's Mansion (A lot better than it sounds )
    Star Fox Adventures (Love this game, wasn't keen on the next Star Fox game though)

I couldn't get into Lost Kingdoms and I own both games
    Last edited by Zorlon; 10th-March-2013 at 21:53.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Dark Souls

I'm playing it right now and for me it's a real nice game. Loved the difficult and the feeling you have after kill some strong enemy! I'm playing the PC version that ppl always complain about it but for me is just fine
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Thanks
    EP Points

Koudelka - worth playing or not? It has 6/10 metascore but some people say that it is actually more than average or decent game. Should I give it a shot? What is biggest flaw in this game?

___
    Ok, I've checked it out. Battles are too slow and music makes my ears bleed.
    Last edited by ponury_indor; 7th-April-2013 at 15:50.

Thanks

want a psp game that has a battle system like YS Seven, couldn't find any games like that anywhere.
    *except Kingdom Heart though, anyone with an answer?
    btw, what is the name of the battle system that Ys Seven?

Thanks

Default FPS PC games FTP

After playing MW3 on 360 ive all but fallen out of live with AVA which quickly replaced Soldier Front although i am eagerly awaiting Soldier Front 2. I have tried War Rock, Wolf Team, Americas Army, and plenty of others whose names i cant think of right now. But i was wondering what the opinion of emuparadises many users would be on a good pc ftp fps, this includes games with private servers, although mw3 is out, tekno gods runs well but has too many hackers, and 4d1 only seems to work on occasion. i was considering a halo game, but im not sure if the pc version of halo 1 still has any kind of player base for online, and ive not yet seen private servers for halo 2 or 3.

Thanks

only online FPS games I play are Planetside 2 and Team Fortress 2, both are free so go ahead

Thanks

So, the Mother series? I've been seeing a lot of people talking about it again recently and I've never been down that particular road. I first saw it when Earthbound SNES first came out, but I was also just discovering Chrono Trigger. In comparison I thought it looked horrible, and have never shaken that feeling. I should try it though?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes! Earthbound is a great game. It's offbeat and funny. You should try it and see if you like it.

Thanks

I'm playing now. It's really not bad. My only real beef is the way they did the combat. The systems itself aren't bad, but I always preferred being able to see what was going on in battle. I'm going to still with it though. The part where you follow the weird guy that lives up on the hill into the cave in his basement is pretty great. Hee Hee coming in my basement little boy...

Thanks
    EP Points

Does anyone have any recommendations for nice 3DS titles for someone who was given one randomly recently and has hardly been following the development of the console's library at all? English-released titles and Japanese-only titles are both fine~

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The 3DS is region locked sorry :/ no imports for you (I know the DSi and under are region free but the 3DS is not)

Resident Evil Revelations
    Animal Crossing New Leaf
    New Super Mario Bro 2 and rest of the Mario games they are all good if you like Mario to start with
    Luigi's Mansion
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D not too different from the N64 version it does have a slight gfx upgrade
    Metal Gear Solid 3

There is atleast one good looking RPG for 3DS but I don't own it or know if it is any good

Not much to offer really, just grab a DS flash kit though and the options are amazing, there are plenty of DS games worth a play, for the flash kit I recommend a DStwo kit for it's direct DS compat mostly even though it does have extra mem so it can in-fact run more homebrew than other flash kits.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    The 3DS is region locked sorry :/ no imports for you (I know the DSi and under are region free but the 3DS is not)
    I know, but my console is Japanese, so unless it's a Western-developed game that hasn't been released here (not very many), I can play it.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So jap only for you then great if you can read jap otherwise your stuck with pure action games, not always a bad thing though

Resident Evil Revelations is top of the list though for a reason
    Castlevania that I forgot about, I only have the demo that seems like it should be very good though
    Metal Gear Solid 3 is good on all platforms but it's not a new game

Animal Crossing is very text heavy
    Mario games are fine no mater if you can read them or not, but Paper Mario you may struggle with if you can't read jap
    Legend of Zelda is also text heavy

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]