Thread: Burning Suidoken II to play on PS2

Thanks

Default Burning Suidoken II to play on PS2

Hi,
    I downloaded Suidoken II from this site. I extracted the 4 parts and got a BIN file (I thought there was supposed to be a .cue with it). Now I was wondering if it's possible to burn Suidoken II on a disc to play on my PS2. If there is then how?
    Sorry if this is a foolish question. All this ISO, BIN and other things just confuse the heck out of me. I have already looked at the Tutorial/FAQ Forum. However I did not know which one to go into.
    Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks

through my teachings you will be enlighted....

Head over to Snes'O'Rama
    SnesOrama is back online guys!
    Come join us @
    SnesOrama Forums

Thanks
    EP Points

You can create your own cue. http://forums.emuparadise.org/showthread.php?t=29249
    In the case of Suikoden II there's not a problem with creating your own cue since it doesn't have CDDA audio. Games that do have CDDA audio tracks will likely have missing audio and may even crash when using a cue sheet created that way so you can't always depend on that method, but no worries in this case.

Thanks

Thanks for the help guys . However I have one more question. When I was playing the game there was (I don't exactly know how to explain this), well the bottom 1/8 of the TV screen was black. So you could see the whole of the game. It's just that it wouldn't take up the whole screen. Is this normal?

I did one thing different to the guide (Alcohol 120% Mini Illustrated Guide). When burning the image it says to choose "Playstation" Datatype and the Write Method to be "DAO/SAO". Well I had to choose Datatype to be "Customize" with "DAO/SAO" as I could only have one of them. It (Alcohol 120%) wouldn't let me choose both. With "Playstation" it chose "RAW DAO". Also I had "Enable Buffer Underrun Technology" chaecked as in the guide it didn't have that option at all. Those are the only 2 things different from the guide.

So why is this happening?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No thats not normal are you playing this on a PAL PS2 by chance with the display forced to PAL either through a boot CD or patched?

.... Or even on a NTSC PS2 and forced to NTSC through a Boot CD (If it's that just don't force the display)

The Playstation setting does not do anything special don't worry about it infact Alcohol 120% is not anything special at all, you prolly just use a different version personly though I have no need to have Alcohol 120% installed at all so I don't

P.S. whatever burning method you use it can't effect the Y pos display like that
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-January-2006 at 11:54.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR