Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Updated atlast sorry about taking my time about that one, been rather busy in the house, so havn't had as much free time as I thought I would

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

It's ok, thanks Zorlon, I didnt want to add more games till you update the list. I'll spa... err, I'll post some more later today
    Oh and could you please fix the tittle of this and the other thread?, Playstation is missing a "t"

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oops that typo was in all the threads and my sig... stupid copy and paste

Thanks Cookie, they all should be sorted now though.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-October-2005 at 13:04.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Another huge update thanks to Cookie Monster

I think it's time to add to the first post that others may be added that are not listed yet so members know that it has constant updates and may not yet be added to the list.

I just had a bit of spare time on my Work Experience thing so I updated the list, but at the mo I have no time once I get back home except for the odd quick post, things should be back to normal once I move though.

Oh yeah now I have no PSX games out infact the only games I have to play with that are not on my PC are for the DS.

P.S. the links for comments are now changed to take you to the end of this thread instead of the first posted comment
    Last edited by Zorlon; 10th-October-2005 at 14:20.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

Dont worry Zorlon, add that reference you mentioned in the first post and it will be enough so everybody can know there could be new games posted but not listed in the index.
    I'll keep doing 2-3 days per day as long as I have some spare time, but theres no hurry in updating the index.
    Btw I'm trying to do the most popular games first, I thought it would be more useful for everybody to know if their copies are ok, uncommon games will come later.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just added my 2 cents worth...well maybe it's more like 30 cents I added roughly 30 US games to the list a little while ago. I hope more people get involved with this project, I really want to see this list grow huge. To those who have already helped, good job and keep up the good work. Now somebody contact RichardStone and get his ass on this bandwagon, cuz he has damn near every game out there

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'll update on the weekend when I have more time

P.S. My layout is somewhat different to what you sent me through PM Akuma but thanks for that it should still save me alot of time

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon
    I'll update on the weekend when I have more time

P.S. My layout is somewhat different to what you sent me through PM Akuma but thanks for that it should still save me alot of time
    Yeah, maybe so, I tried to organize the list by region, plus I tried to copy the post you made by using the quote button, and that's how the code showed up, although in the PM it didn't look right. I guess the PM system doesn't like href tags.

Thanks
    EP Points

Good job Akuma, we were needing someone making NTSC-U versions for the list
    Just one thing, what you posted is from original games or backups?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
    Good job Akuma, we were needing someone making NTSC-U versions for the list
    Just one thing, what you posted is from original games or backups?
    Well, a little of both. All of them are good images AFAIK. Thunder Force was ripped and upped by nitronic a while back, and I compared it with other copies I have found, and they all have the same errors in CDmage, so I suppose that's the way it's supposed to be, cuz it plays perfectly. Thrill Kill of course no one has an original copy. I compared my FF7 with polobunny's and everything checks out exactly the same as his except CD2 which mine is good and his was corrupted. FF7 International Bonus Disc has lots of errors, but that game is so incredibly hard (next to impossible) to find I doubt we'll ever know if that game is supposed to have errors according to CDmage. So, take it for what it is. I think the original idea was to have just the lists for original CDs, but I also noticed when I read through the threads that back-ups were okay too, at least I hope I read that right. Well, either way, in the beginning the images came from an original disc. I spent a long time comparing and checking my 30+ games to other copies on the net to figure out which ones were good or not. CRC's, TTH's, n all that fun shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

I asked that cos I was told to do originals but its evident that you took your time to check those copies, so if you say they are good images, its alright for me

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
    I asked that cos I was told to do originals but its evident that you took your time to check those copies, so if you say they are good images, its alright for me
    Yeah, I spent months checking stuff out, especially after I got into using CDmage. That's why I am so picky about good images anymore. I don't want to spread around corrupted images, cuz there are too many out there as it is, and it's cuz of them that so many post here saying "OMG game X doesn't work right". I wouldn't waste people's time with 30 posts of bad images

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Big thank you for joining in on this to Akuma and the bunny with a hole and Cookie Monster for the continual updates.

A thank you to Xena for helping start this aswell as Theo for joining in

When I do the updates, maybe a new thread for the index, it is starting to get on the big side I'll add a lil credits to name those who have got involved in this project.

P.S. I'm thinking for the index aswell that I could maybe add a sort option or filter, this is something I need to look into though, I can't say I have had a try of doing that before. Tables are pain though but from the users point it should look good
    Last edited by Zorlon; 21st-October-2005 at 13:55.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah thats a good idea Zorlon, I have no idea how to do it, but sounds cool
    I've attached a lil update for the index
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thank you Cookie Monster

sortable tables directly on the forum doesn't look like it will work but I have put in a request for some space on the main page of EP

I should still be able to use these forum posts, I wouldn't want it any other way all the table/database will have is the index and I'm sure that could be back linked to the forum, thats if I get the ok to go ahead with this.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]