Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: If you can't create a thread then use this thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Xquall Leonhart
    I get a black screen after I try to open the file (I play fullscreen, in case you may wonder). Bottom Line...i doesn't play...
    So you can open it? What plug-in are you using. If you are still unsure about the mdf file being the problem you can use alcohol120% or isobuster to change it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Vorhees
    So you can open it? What plug-in are you using. If you are still unsure about the mdf file being the problem you can use alcohol120% or isobuster to change it
    Yes, it opens, but it doesn't run at all...I use Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.75.
    I'll try to do that...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Xquall Leonhart
    Yes, it opens, but it doesn't run at all...I use Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.75.
    I'll try to do that...
    Ok, well in case that doesn't work another good plug-in i think is P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.16

Thanks

Question emulated psx disks

is there a way to make a CloneCD working image file(s) from a *.bin and *.cue file combination? my psx isnt chipped (i would like to get my ps2 chipped, or buy the new ultra thin ps2 and get it chipped if possible) so i dont think i could play the cds i burned.
    thnx in advance

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kyonkichi
    is there a way to make a CloneCD working image file(s) from a *.bin and *.cue file combination? my psx isnt chipped (i would like to get my ps2 chipped, or buy the new ultra thin ps2 and get it chipped if possible) so i dont think i could play the cds i burned.
    thnx in advance
    You can use alcohol 120% or iso buster to change the bin file. if you want too test it, you can use a virtual drive like daemon tools.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The only way to make any burned PSX game CD work without a mod chip is a swop trick/disk otherwise no there isn't any way to do that.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

thnx in advance
    Here's the thing, the new PS2 has a flip top lid

Did somebody say Boot disc?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

puts hand up

LOL flip top I'll have to get one

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Question *.bin -> *.iso with IsoBuster

ok, i already had IsoBuster, but i only used it once (to get a PC game off the net, but it didnt install correctly... *shrug*), so i have no idea how to do this. i looked in the help file, but i either didnt find what i was looking for, or didnt understand it (what i read i didnt really understand ;; ). ie: could i get a bit-o-help from you profesionals please?

Thanks
    EP Points

ok, i already had IsoBuster, but i only used it once (to get a PC game off the net, but it didnt install correctly... *shrug*), so i have no idea how to do this. i looked in the help file, but i either didnt find what i was looking for, or didnt understand it (what i read i didnt really understand ;; ). ie: could i get a bit-o-help from you profesionals please?
    I'm not too well up on isobuster but if you want to change your bin & cue file using Daemon tools mount your cue file in the virtual drive and use alcohol to make an image, when it asks you want to make I think depending on the type of cd you select you can make clone cd files (img, cdd sub & cue) Iso, and mdf, mds.

If you're not too sure about daemon, just say and something will try and be arranged

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon
    The only way to make any burned PSX game CD work without a mod chip is a swop trick/disk otherwise no there isn't any way to do that.
    WHAT may i ask is the swop trick/disk???????

Thanks

Nope,what do you want to play ur psx games on ur PSX itself or the ps2?

Thanks

Default After trying 4 times to post a new thread, I figured I'd ask here...

Hey, first off I'm new to these boards and pretty new to PSX emulation. Anyway, I've run into a problem while trying to play MML2 on the latest version of the ePSXe emulator. The game will load, but after the Capcom logo displays I get the (what seems to be quite common) black screen. I was just wondering if anyone knew a configuration setup that would allow me to play MML2. Just for reference, I'm using Pete's OpenGL plugin v1.75 on a Windows XP system with a 2.6 GHz processor, 384 Mbytes of RAM, and a nVidia GeForce4 64 Mbyte video card. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Thanks
    EP Points

MML ? what game is that if its a capcom game is it a capcom fighter? because if it go to the video config and select special game fixes there should be one for capcom fighters i think

Thanks

Default In response to Ash...

Sorry, I should have specified...
    MML2 = Mega Man Legends 2.