Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: If you can't create a thread then use this thread

Thanks

Default Problem Solved

I posted yesterday about a black screen problem with Mega Man Legends 2 and just wanted to let whoever cares know that its been solved. After some tweaking of Pete's D3D plug-in (and a little luck) I got the game running flawlessly. Thanks for your assisstance yesterday Ash.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by VizionX
    I posted yesterday about a black screen problem with Mega Man Legends 2 and just wanted to let whoever cares know that its been solved. After some tweaking of Pete's D3D plug-in (and a little luck) I got the game running flawlessly. Thanks for your assisstance yesterday Ash.
    Great, Glad to hear that it worked

Thanks

this is not really a emulation question but i cannot make a thread. I need a little help with this site http://www.kachimba.net/ its in spanish is there anybody that can help?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mighty
    this is not really a emulation question but i cannot make a thread. I need a little help with this site http://www.kachimba.net/ its in spanish is there anybody that can help?
    Have you got any translators on your computer?

I think if you do a google search for your site your given the option to tranlate that page

Thanks

Exclamation Vib Ribbon Iso freezes on loading screen

i just got done dl'ing vib ribbon from the tracker, and after i looked at the contents, i saw an iso, and some mp3s (amongs other non-important files, namly a few txt files). so i just decide to run the iso anyway, and it works fine untill it starts to load into the game. if anyone has it, its where it shows the " * LOADING * " screen. after getting onto this screen it loads for awhile, then the screen freezes, and so does the frame rate. im using epsxe to run it, and cant think of anything that would be the problem other then that the mp3s might not be on the iso file, thus making the iso try to read from a non-existant sector? (im not real knowlegable on this stuff) if that is the problem, is there a way to use IsoBuster to remake the iso with the mp3s in it? one of the text documents said that to make it work on psx is to burn the iso, then the mp3s in the numerical order they are listed.
    thnx in advance

Thanks

i have some GBA ROMS

Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Fire Red

how do i give them to the admins so they can put them on the site?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kyonkichi
    i just got done dl'ing vib ribbon from the tracker, and after i looked at the contents, i saw an iso, and some mp3s (amongs other non-important files, namly a few txt files). so i just decide to run the iso anyway, and it works fine untill it starts to load into the game. if anyone has it, its where it shows the " * LOADING * " screen. after getting onto this screen it loads for awhile, then the screen freezes, and so does the frame rate. im using epsxe to run it, and cant think of anything that would be the problem other then that the mp3s might not be on the iso file, thus making the iso try to read from a non-existant sector? (im not real knowlegable on this stuff) if that is the problem, is there a way to use IsoBuster to remake the iso with the mp3s in it? one of the text documents said that to make it work on psx is to burn the iso, then the mp3s in the numerical order they are listed.
    thnx in advance
    Is there no cue sheet included with that?

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CuZzA
    i have some GBA ROMS

Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Fire Red

how do i give them to the admins so they can put them on the site?
    http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin...isplay.php?f=9

you could suggest here. or pm an admin.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We do already have the Leaf Green and Fire Red ones though in the New Releases section, don't know about the other 2 though so worth asking still

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon
    Is there no cue sheet included with that?
    heh, no, there isnt. ill run it thru IsoBuster and make one and report if it works.

[edit]
    ok, made it with a .cue file, and it does the same thing. im using epsxe, and it only uses the iso files, correct? ie: it works w/ or w/o the cue? anyone know how to put more then just the iso onto a new iso? i want to try putting vibribbon.iso with vibribbonmusic.mp3 (more then just one music file) so that when the new image is done, it will have more then just the single main track on the iso (IsoBuster displays tracks on a tree selection format, wich the first one contains the iso, the second, in theroy would contain song 1, ect)
    [/edit]

and while CuZzA posted about uploading torrents, how do i make my own torrents from my files? i have a few games that i noticed that arnt on the announcer, plus i promised i would upload Beyond the Beyond for someone.
    Last edited by Kyonkichi; 30th-October-2004 at 01:24.

Thanks

The game im trying to remmeebr the title of is this naval battle game. You chould choose like your craft from submarine to battleship to air craft carrier to battleship etc. and each ship has their own abilites. All the game is you fight against other ships on water with your own. It's for the playstation.

If anyone knows this game could you please tell me the title.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kyonkichi
    heh, no, there isnt. ill run it thru IsoBuster and make one and report if it works.

[edit]
    ok, made it with a .cue file, and it does the same thing. im using epsxe, and it only uses the iso files, correct? ie: it works w/ or w/o the cue? anyone know how to put more then just the iso onto a new iso? i want to try putting vibribbon.iso with vibribbonmusic.mp3 (more then just one music file) so that when the new image is done, it will have more then just the single main track on the iso (IsoBuster displays tracks on a tree selection format, wich the first one contains the iso, the second, in theroy would contain song 1, ect)
    [/edit]

and while CuZzA posted about uploading torrents, how do i make my own torrents from my files? i have a few games that i noticed that arnt on the announcer, plus i promised i would upload Beyond the Beyond for someone.

give me that cue sheet just zip it up and upload it to your next reply

you need to rebuild the ISO, you can still do that without burning anything

also tell me the names of all the mp3's and the iso

I'll explain it all later

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

hello im new to this whole psx burning thing. but not new to burning dreamcast games. my psx was broken so im wondering if i should get a new one because alot of games interest me for this console. anywayz, i dont want to buy a new one unless i can burn these psx games. Burning dreamcast games at 8x has worked flawlessly with my dreamcast. Now im wondering if it will work with psx, as i cant burn lower than 8x and even read lower than 8x. people say to burn at 1x,2x,4x, but i dont have those capabilities. So if u can answer this thread i would greatly appreciate it. Maybe some ppl can tell me if they have burned on 8x :/ thx again

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Unfortionatly you need a chipped PSX to play backups

but if you have a chip in ya PSX yeah burned games work fine, there are a few that have chip protection but there are patches for playstation games in ISO and bin/cue format.

apart from the odd game that needs patching there are no special tricks to burning PSX games except burning at a slow speed, as slow as you can. yeah not everyone can burn as slow as others but 8x should be fine, I have even burned the odd game at 40x and it was fine but had trouble with others so just stick to 8x

Edit:- there is a swop trick but personly I wouldn't recomend it

and there is a guide at http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin...ad.php?t=15111
    Last edited by Zorlon; 31st-October-2004 at 18:50.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

Would'nt let me post this in the requests or reseeds bit, I got about 95% of Rising Zan the Samurai Gunman before the tracker url was changed, now I get a 404 error. Is there any way to workaround this or will I need to dl it all over again?

Danke